Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range

4.9 from 62 reviews · View Details

1 review
Ramey

RameySydney Surrounds, NSW

Dermal helped clear my facial Eczema!

Only a few months ago i got a sudden and intense flair up of eczema that was all over my right eye/eyelid region. It was extremely uncomfortable and i felt embarrassed to go to work. I tried a few different creams and remedies but by far Dermals Face/Eyelid Eczema cream efficiently cleared out the redness and the tenderness. After consistent use the area cleared up nicely and now i haven't had another flare up since! Great product and highly recommend.!

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedDerman Face/Eyelid Eczema Cream.
Skin TypeOily Skin

Hi Ramey,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We appreciate you sharing your experience and are glad to hear that you haven't had a repeat of your flare up.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Kay

Kayasked

Hi
I suffer with hidradenitis supprativa. Will this spray be suitable for this skin condition

Hi Kay,
Can I assume you are enquiring about the crystal deodorant spray?
In what regard are you concerned? Efficacy of the spray? Burning / irritation? If you could share more details and/ or contact our customer service department for more specific information. You can contact us on customerservice@lacoriumhealth.com

Vienna M.
Vienna M.

I would talk to a dermatologist or GP about it first. I would not be using any cream like product (unless specifically advised by a medical professional) on lesions which might have broken skin.
But like customer service said, give them a call and have a chat because they do have some great products!
With any medical condition it is important first to seek medical advice but absolutely no harm in seeing what they have to suggest and giving your GP a quick call to confirm.
Sorry this wasn't a yes or no answer but hope it helps.
All the best :)

Hi Vienna,
Thank you for your advice. Appreciate you, as a nurse, weighing in here.
Kind Regards,

Stephenasked

Body Care Range

This contains alum...is this aluminum?

Valerie
Valerie

Hi Stephen, I just double checked my Dermal "Very Dry Skin Lotion" and I did NOT find any mention of Aluminum in the Ingredients.

Stephen

It mentions Alum on the label...just wondering what the relationship is?

Dianaasked

Body Care Range

I have been using Dermal Crystal Deodorant for over 10 years and have many quarter-half empty sticks. My question is how long will a stick las? I never seem to get to the end of one but buy another one because I'm unsure whether to keep using one that has not got below the top of the plastic container.

Hi Diana,
You can use the Crystal Deodorant Stick all the way to the end. There is no "use by" so you can keep it as long as it lasts, which as you have noticed is a long time.

Diana

Thank you, appreciate the response.

Diana

I have checked every Dermal Crystal Deodorant and cannot find a use by date on any of them.

Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives