Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range

4.9 from 62 reviews · View Details

4.9

Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

A standout deodorant for me.

Dermal Crystal Spray deodorant is now my go to product to address my specific needs. It is not only an effective deodorant, it is gentle on my skin and rash free,unlike some of the others I have used previously. The spray bottle allows easy application on feet as well.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$5.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Crystal Deodorant Spray.
Vicki F.

Vicki F.

Amazing relief.

I cannot praise Dermal Therapy's Sensitive Skin Wash enough. I ditched my everyday soap and now only use the skin wash. The changes in my sensitive rashy skin has been life changing. My skin is less rashy, dry, itchy and I no longer have to hide behind long pants and sleeves.

Purchased in March 2020 at Amcal for A$18.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Wash

JLG

JLGNewcastle

Extra dry skin lotion - finally something that works for itchy legs

I have used all kinds of creams and lotions designed for sensitive skin for my dry and itchy legs - I finally found this - it's non-greasy, not petrochemical based and has had wonderful results.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$14.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedVery dry skin lotion
Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Gentle on the skin

A gentle soap-free cleanser with a relatively fragrance-free scent. Leaves skin feeling clean and hydrated without feeling tight. It is gentle enough to use on the face especially if you have sensitive skin like mine (rosacea). I noticed my skin felt smooth afterwards. I didn’t have any adverse reaction. Will continue to buy this product.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Wash

Delivers Results!

With sensitive skin it is difficult to find products that actually work, aren't overly expensive and don't irritate my skin. I love the Dermal Very Dry Skin Cream! Definitely Recommend

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$7.00.

Products PurchasedDermal Very Dry Skin Cream

Kiki

KikiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dermal Therapy Crystal Deodorant Stick

Wow... I'm a huge fan of Dermal Therapy's hand and foot care products, but now I have a new favourite! This product is amazing! No more irritation from conventional deodrants - this thing is mild yet very effective! Highly recommended!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$6.99.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Crystal Deodorant Stick

Me

MeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sensitive Skin Lotion

Whole family uses the sensitive skin lotion, especially in winter when skin gets really dry and cracked. The lotion keeps skin soft and smooth without harsh chemicals. Really good when on kids delicate skin when they were little too

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$22.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedSensitive Skin Lotion
Blondie61

Blondie61South East Queensland, QLD

Instant relief

Due to sensitive skin and Coeliacs , I breakout with rashes and itchy skin regularly. I would scratch until I bled. This cream worked in minutes and lasted all night , letting me have a good nights sleep. By the morning most rashes had disappeared. I usually use at night for 3 nights and it clears my rashes.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$11.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Anti-Itch Soothing Cream
Crackers

CrackersSydney, NSW

Relief..

I use anti itch cream every day for a side effect of chemotherapy it gives me a great relief I would be lost without it I have recommended it to all my friends.

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedAnti itch and hand cream.

Skin Irritation Care Products

Only this brand suits my sons &my husband skin they have very sensitive skin.

My family have really dry sensitive skin, so they have to be sure to really moisturize thoroughly. This lotion helps great for eczema and scarring skin without itchy feeling and non greasy. I’m so glad I could find this cream for my family.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$19.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedSensitive skin lotion

Sarah

Sarah

Perfect for all 3 of my kids from 10 months old to 11 years old.

Perfect for sensitive skin and eczema sufferers. Gentle enough on all 3 kids even my 10 month old!
Using every day has reduced the need for steroid creams and reduced break outs. Helps keep their skin from becoming itchy and inflamed.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedEczema moisturising lotion

Q Hearn

Q HearnSouth East Queensland, QLD

The ultimate cure for my sensitive skin

I’ve been using this product for so many years even before it changed its name and packaging. I have eczema and flaky skin all my life until I tried dry skin lotion. I don’t need to try other brands anymore. My skin has become so moisturised and I can’t stop using it for one day. Lately I tried sensitive skin lotion and my skin isn’t flaky and itchy anymore. I’ve recommended it to all my friends and family both from here and overseas for so many years because it’s like a miracle cure for my problematic skin.

Purchased at Star Discount Chemist for A$15.00.

Products PurchasedSensitive skin lotion

Hi Q Hearn,
Thank you for your review.
We are so glad to read that you are a long term, happy and loyal customer.
Thank you for sharing your happiness with others.

Soothing and healing

I've noticed a huge improvement in my skin since using Dermal Therapy as part of my daily routine. Application has reduced cracking and splitting and eliminated the scaly texture of my limbs.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedVery Dry Skin Cream
ligasim
ligasim

Very Dry Skin Cream

Klara K

Klara KVictoria

Awesome moisturiser for dry sensitive skin.

My skin felt soft and glowing and the Very Dry Skin Lotion exfoliates making your skin healthy and beautiful. It is excellent for itchy skin as well and soothes inflammation. The 500ml bottle lasts a long time as you don't need to reapply often. The dimethicone keeps the moisture trapped in the skin so it is less likely to evaporate. I find that after you apply it seems to come on dry but then the skin becomes soft as the moisturiser melts into your skin like butter. I use it on the face and body and hands. It's a must have for anyone with dry skin or if you want to improve the texture. Highly recommend as it is not likely to irritate your skin.

Purchased in July 2019 at Pharmacy 4 Less for A$12.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedI use mainly Dermal Therapy but occasionally use Dermaveen and Vitamin E.

Hi Klara,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Very Dry Skin Lotion.

B Johns

B JohnsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So gentle on our skin

I have been having sores for 3 years plus.
Dr, specialist,
A dozen antibiotics, and I don't know how many creams..
Until I used dermal therapy.
Now my skin feels soft and sores are starting to look better.

I'm hoping it helps with my scars too.

Purchased in November 2019.

Products PurchasedMoisturiser

Hi B Johns,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Dermal Therapy products that you have been using.
Glad to hear that you are seeing and feeling improvements in the condition of your skin.

Review collected in partnership with Dermal Therapy Australia

Gina

GinaSydney, NSW

Hooked on Dermal Therapy!

Have just started using the body wash, skin lotion, foot/heal lotion and lip balm and am totally hooked on all products. The moisture provided is amazing, leaves skin so soft and absorbs straight into skin with no greasy feel. Skin is soft as! All natural and helped with eczema - improvement in 3 days- will no doubt continue to use!

Purchased in August 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedSkin lotion, skin was, heal balm and lip balm

Hi Gina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
It is always wonderful to hear from our consumers and especially to hear of great improvements in the condition of their skin.
Thank you again.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Kay

Kayasked

Hi
I suffer with hidradenitis supprativa. Will this spray be suitable for this skin condition

Hi Kay,
Can I assume you are enquiring about the crystal deodorant spray?
In what regard are you concerned? Efficacy of the spray? Burning / irritation? If you could share more details and/ or contact our customer service department for more specific information. You can contact us on customerservice@lacoriumhealth.com

Vienna M.
Vienna M.

I would talk to a dermatologist or GP about it first. I would not be using any cream like product (unless specifically advised by a medical professional) on lesions which might have broken skin.
But like customer service said, give them a call and have a chat because they do have some great products!
With any medical condition it is important first to seek medical advice but absolutely no harm in seeing what they have to suggest and giving your GP a quick call to confirm.
Sorry this wasn't a yes or no answer but hope it helps.
All the best :)

Hi Vienna,
Thank you for your advice. Appreciate you, as a nurse, weighing in here.
Kind Regards,

Stephenasked

Body Care Range

This contains alum...is this aluminum?

Valerie
Valerie

Hi Stephen, I just double checked my Dermal "Very Dry Skin Lotion" and I did NOT find any mention of Aluminum in the Ingredients.

Stephen

It mentions Alum on the label...just wondering what the relationship is?

Dianaasked

Body Care Range

I have been using Dermal Crystal Deodorant for over 10 years and have many quarter-half empty sticks. My question is how long will a stick las? I never seem to get to the end of one but buy another one because I'm unsure whether to keep using one that has not got below the top of the plastic container.

Hi Diana,
You can use the Crystal Deodorant Stick all the way to the end. There is no "use by" so you can keep it as long as it lasts, which as you have noticed is a long time.

Diana

Thank you, appreciate the response.

Diana

I have checked every Dermal Crystal Deodorant and cannot find a use by date on any of them.

Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives