Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range

Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range

4.9 from 62 reviews · View Details

4.4

Skin Wash

Love the skin wash leaves my skin feeling refreshed and good enough to be eaten off , i dont get a reaction to it and it never leaves me feeling sticky or dirty like most others and best of all am not allergic to it

Purchased in May 2018.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products Purchasedskin wash

Nicole_Larsen

Nicole_LarsenAU

Great for travel

The crystal stick is the only one i use for travelling and it never lets me down. Easy to travel with and at affordable prices. Its my very favourite to travel the world with

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$15.99.

Products Purchaseddermal theraphy skin care

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Mel C.Hobart, TAS

Crystal Deodorant Stick - wanted to love it but can't.

I was looking for a low-waste vegan alternative to my deodorant when I came across this. It was easy to use and I loved that it was simple with no added nasties but it just didn't work for my body composition. I would only get a couple hours before I could sense body odour. I really wished this had of worked but it's just not for me.

Purchased in February 2019 at Good Price Pharmacy for A$7.00.

Products PurchasedCrystal Deodorant Stick
Mel C.

Thank you for your response, I will give the spray one a try next.

Great.

Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

Lauzi

LauziSouthwest, VIC

Works so well, completely natural x

Brought for my 12 year old, and love how easy it it is to was for her to use. No more body odour and no skin reactions. And completely natural x

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDERMAL crystal roll on deodorant

Hi Lauzi,
Thank you for your review of our crystal deodorant. It is a great product for teens and tweens.

Helen GB

Helen GBSouth East Queensland, QLD

I will only use Dermal products now.

I have used the Wash, Dry Skin Lotion, Eczema Moisturising Lotion, Hand balm and Lip balm. Throughout the winter my skin remained soft and supple with even my skin doctor commented on the improvement of my skin.

Purchased in June 2019 at , Brassall chemist.

Products PurchasedWash, Dry Skin Lotion, Eczema Moisturising Lotion, Hand balm and Lip balm.

Hi Helen,
Wow. Thank you for your review.
So glad you have found the range to be so helpful.

Rachel Ross

Rachel RossSydney Surrounds, NSW

for rashes and eczema

healed the area that was chaffed very quickly, also has really lovely perfume to it will definitely continue to use this product and will try other products as well, just lovely

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.99.

Ease of Application
Products Purchasedlip therapy and a body one
Karen Ferry

Karen FerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super impressed!

I recently started using the new Dermal Heel Balm and I'm really impressed how it softens skin overnight. I love this product.
Last week I had an allergic reaction and was covered in hives from head to toe. The Dermal anti itch lotion was brilliant in that it gave so much relief immediately.
I highly recommend the Dermal Theraoy range.

Purchased in October 2019 at Priceline.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Heel Balm, Anti Itch and Fungistop.

Hi Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to share our review.
We are glad that the products have been so helpful to you.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Kay

Kayasked

Hi
I suffer with hidradenitis supprativa. Will this spray be suitable for this skin condition

Hi Kay,
Can I assume you are enquiring about the crystal deodorant spray?
In what regard are you concerned? Efficacy of the spray? Burning / irritation? If you could share more details and/ or contact our customer service department for more specific information. You can contact us on customerservice@lacoriumhealth.com

Vienna M.
Vienna M.

I would talk to a dermatologist or GP about it first. I would not be using any cream like product (unless specifically advised by a medical professional) on lesions which might have broken skin.
But like customer service said, give them a call and have a chat because they do have some great products!
With any medical condition it is important first to seek medical advice but absolutely no harm in seeing what they have to suggest and giving your GP a quick call to confirm.
Sorry this wasn't a yes or no answer but hope it helps.
All the best :)

Hi Vienna,
Thank you for your advice. Appreciate you, as a nurse, weighing in here.
Kind Regards,

Stephenasked

Body Care Range

This contains alum...is this aluminum?

Valerie
Valerie

Hi Stephen, I just double checked my Dermal "Very Dry Skin Lotion" and I did NOT find any mention of Aluminum in the Ingredients.

Stephen

It mentions Alum on the label...just wondering what the relationship is?

Dianaasked

Body Care Range

I have been using Dermal Crystal Deodorant for over 10 years and have many quarter-half empty sticks. My question is how long will a stick las? I never seem to get to the end of one but buy another one because I'm unsure whether to keep using one that has not got below the top of the plastic container.

Hi Diana,
You can use the Crystal Deodorant Stick all the way to the end. There is no "use by" so you can keep it as long as it lasts, which as you have noticed is a long time.

Diana

Thank you, appreciate the response.

Diana

I have checked every Dermal Crystal Deodorant and cannot find a use by date on any of them.

Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives