Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range

Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range

4.9 from 62 reviews · View Details

Jeannette C.

Jeannette C.Sydney, NSW

Oh my, this is the best!!

Dry Skin Lotion is by far the best product that I have ever used. I was a bit sceptical at first, as so many products claim that they work and most of the time fail to deliver. However, this product is the ultimate, your skin will feel alive, fresh and soft. The winter months cause so much havoc on our body and skin, but not with this. Oh my, this is the best!!

Purchased in May 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Dry Skin Lotion

JEM

JEMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blessed

I swear by this companies products. It was winter and my lips were severely chapped and nothing else worked. Then I randomly came across a review on their lip balm and found it in my local coles- I haven’t changed lip balms since, I sometimes even use it on small dry spots on my face. Another time I had noticed I had slightly dry heels and stumbled upon their heel magic and bought that too! Products are reasonably priced but can be found cheaper usually at a chemist warehouse!

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedHeel magic and lip balm
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

Shaz2020

Shaz2020Sydney, NSW

Dry skin lotion

Used lotion on dry crepey skin felt instant moisture, softness and more supple to the touch. No adverse reaction I have sensitive skin. Also relieved the itchiness. Happy to continue.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedDry skin lotion, heel balm

Hi Shaz2020,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

BrianC

BrianCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It helps to smooth my skin, but the package could be improved

I have been using Anti-itch soothing lotion for awhile, it was great, helps reduce my itch skin (but not 24 hours), however when it comes to end, lotion is not easy to come out by pumping the head, I really hope it could be design better in near future!!

Purchased at Priceline.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedAnti-Itch Soothing Lotion
See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Kay

Kayasked

Hi
I suffer with hidradenitis supprativa. Will this spray be suitable for this skin condition

Hi Kay,
Can I assume you are enquiring about the crystal deodorant spray?
In what regard are you concerned? Efficacy of the spray? Burning / irritation? If you could share more details and/ or contact our customer service department for more specific information. You can contact us on customerservice@lacoriumhealth.com

Vienna M.
Vienna M.

I would talk to a dermatologist or GP about it first. I would not be using any cream like product (unless specifically advised by a medical professional) on lesions which might have broken skin.
But like customer service said, give them a call and have a chat because they do have some great products!
With any medical condition it is important first to seek medical advice but absolutely no harm in seeing what they have to suggest and giving your GP a quick call to confirm.
Sorry this wasn't a yes or no answer but hope it helps.
All the best :)

Hi Vienna,
Thank you for your advice. Appreciate you, as a nurse, weighing in here.
Kind Regards,

Stephenasked

Body Care Range

This contains alum...is this aluminum?

Valerie
Valerie

Hi Stephen, I just double checked my Dermal "Very Dry Skin Lotion" and I did NOT find any mention of Aluminum in the Ingredients.

Stephen

It mentions Alum on the label...just wondering what the relationship is?

Dianaasked

Body Care Range

I have been using Dermal Crystal Deodorant for over 10 years and have many quarter-half empty sticks. My question is how long will a stick las? I never seem to get to the end of one but buy another one because I'm unsure whether to keep using one that has not got below the top of the plastic container.

Hi Diana,
You can use the Crystal Deodorant Stick all the way to the end. There is no "use by" so you can keep it as long as it lasts, which as you have noticed is a long time.

Diana

Thank you, appreciate the response.

Diana

I have checked every Dermal Crystal Deodorant and cannot find a use by date on any of them.

Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives