Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range

Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range (page 2 of 4)

4.9

Rainbow

RainbowScullin 2614, ACT

Looking for the perfect body skin care! Found it! :)

I have very dry and scaly skin And has been suffering this condition for years. The dermal therapy cream hydrates and protects me all day especially during. This has helped me a lot!

Purchased in May 2020 at Priceline for A$16.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream

jen

jenHobart, TAS

Visible relief

Finally i have found a range i can use that's suited to my skin and allergies. Smooth soft skin results seen within a week. Deep cracks in my feet, visible results within 24hrs, such a relief. Convinced me to try the full range.
Lathering body wash without leaving mt bath coated in slime.

Purchased in June 2020 at Catch for A$14.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedBody wash, moisturizing lotion, foot balm, hand balm
Skin TypeDry Skin

Only this brand suits my sons &my husband skin they have very sensitive skin.

My family have really dry sensitive skin, so they have to be sure to really moisturize thoroughly. This lotion helps great for eczema and scarring skin without itchy feeling and non greasy. I’m so glad I could find this cream for my family.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$19.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedSensitive skin lotion
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

Silvana

SilvanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for sensitive skin.

I love using the sensitive skin body lotion for sensitive skin. I have one in my bathroom and one in the kids bathroom for my two teenagers to use. It helps moisturise the skin, making it feel soft and hydrated. As a mother you want the best for your family, especially when you have two teenagers and you want the best for their young skin.

Purchased in March 2020 at Amcal for A$18.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal sensetive skin lotion

Jeannette C.

Jeannette C.Sydney, NSW

Oh my, this is the best!!

Dry Skin Lotion is by far the best product that I have ever used. I was a bit sceptical at first, as so many products claim that they work and most of the time fail to deliver. However, this product is the ultimate, your skin will feel alive, fresh and soft. The winter months cause so much havoc on our body and skin, but not with this. Oh my, this is the best!!

Purchased in May 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Dry Skin Lotion
Skin TypeCombination Skin

AI__G21

AI__G21Sydney

Revives dry and damaged skin

The product range helped by reducing the amount of soap which I used. My eczema was slowly cured. The moisturising factor helped to recover the skin since it didn't sting to use it on split skin.

Purchased at Priceline.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedSkin lotion, hand wash

Sarah

Sarah

Perfect for all 3 of my kids from 10 months old to 11 years old.

Perfect for sensitive skin and eczema sufferers. Gentle enough on all 3 kids even my 10 month old!
Using every day has reduced the need for steroid creams and reduced break outs. Helps keep their skin from becoming itchy and inflamed.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedEczema moisturising lotion
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Salam M.

Salam M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A miracle!!

We use the ‘very dry skin’ cream and it’s AMAZING! I’ve never used anything this great. It gets rid of our very dry skin in hours. It’s definitely a must have for my baby and I

Purchased in January 2020 for A$12.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedVery dry skin cream, lip therapy
Michael S.

Michael S.South East Queensland, QLD

A win for my skin

I have always struggled with dry skin especially during the winter months.
Dermal therapy's skincare range is the best, leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Have tried many other, more expensive brands and they are not as effective.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedSensitive skin lotion

JEM

JEMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blessed

I swear by this companies products. It was winter and my lips were severely chapped and nothing else worked. Then I randomly came across a review on their lip balm and found it in my local coles- I haven’t changed lip balms since, I sometimes even use it on small dry spots on my face. Another time I had noticed I had slightly dry heels and stumbled upon their heel magic and bought that too! Products are reasonably priced but can be found cheaper usually at a chemist warehouse!

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedHeel magic and lip balm
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

Maggie B.

Maggie B.Peel, WA

Eczema & Psoriasis Cream

After one application of this product I noticed the itch was drastically reduced and overnight my dry scaly hands were improved to the extent that I prefer this treatment to the prescription steroid cream that my doctor prescribed. My dry elbows are now soft, and my red inflamed hands are now calm and look normal. Great Aussie made product. I am so happy.

Purchased in April 2020 at Greg's Chemist for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedEczema & Psoriasis Cream & Sensitive Skin wash

Hi Maggie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and review.
Glad to read of your experience with Dermal Therapy Eczema & Psoriasis Cream. Thank you for sharing.

The Very Dry Skin Cream Does Work.

My dermatologists said I had very dry palms and reccommended Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream. This is my second day using the cream. There has been a big improvement.

Purchased in February 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Crean

Hi Graeme,
Thank you for sharing your product review. Glad you have experience such a quick improvement.

JenlyL

JenlyLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dermal Therapy is the best!

Dermal Therapy Body Care Range helps eases my eczema, soothing my skin condition with love and comfort. I feel more confidence through better skin management without any fuss. Many Thanks!

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Body Care Range

Hi JenlyL,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

BBeee

BBeeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic and Aussie made

After a couple of weeks I noticed spots on my hand had disappeared, my hands looked more hydrated and overall better. Its great to carry around and the overall consistency is excellent. Plus I know I am supporting an aussie product

Products PurchasedDERMAL THERAPY Anti-Ageing Hand Balm

Hi BBeee,
Thank you for taking the time to share your product review.

Jem M.

Jem M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Found my forever deodorant

I love the Dermal Therapy Crystal Deodorant Spray because it is convenient to use. Just spray on and leaves no sticky feeling to my skin nor clothes. It’s pretty awesome.

Purchased in December 2019 at PharmaSave for A$6.99.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Crystal Deodorant Spray

Hi Jem,
Thank you for your review.
The deo spray is one of my personal favourites of the range too. And, the sensitive skin wash is another favourite. Oh and the anti-ageing hand balm. Those would be my top 3. :)

Nicole_Larsen

Nicole_LarsenAU

Great for travel

The crystal stick is the only one i use for travelling and it never lets me down. Easy to travel with and at affordable prices. Its my very favourite to travel the world with

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$15.99.

Products Purchaseddermal theraphy skin care
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Life changing!

I feel like I have new skin! Great product! Always feels fresh, clean and its long lasting so it doesn't dry during the day. I would highly recommend to everyone!

Purchased in January 2020.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range

Hi Lauren,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Meera

MeeraSouthwest, VIC

Everything has worked a treat!

The very dry skin lotion, premium heel balm, natural deodorant spray and face and eyelid eczema cream have saved my eczema ridden, dry and inflamed skin. The dermal therapy body range is the only body range where I have seen noticeable results from products and so quickly. They really do what they claim!

Purchased in November 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedVery dry skin lotion, Crystal deodorant spray, Face and eyelid eczema cream, Premium heel balm

Hi Meera,
Thank you for your review.
Great that you have found so many products that are helping you manage your eczema.

Mel C.Hobart, TAS

Crystal Deodorant Stick - wanted to love it but can't.

I was looking for a low-waste vegan alternative to my deodorant when I came across this. It was easy to use and I loved that it was simple with no added nasties but it just didn't work for my body composition. I would only get a couple hours before I could sense body odour. I really wished this had of worked but it's just not for me.

Purchased in February 2019 at Good Price Pharmacy for A$7.00.

Products PurchasedCrystal Deodorant Stick
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Mel C.

Thank you for your response, I will give the spray one a try next.

Great.

serenity

serenity

A very good routine for dry, sensitive skin.

I am always hunting for skin-friendly, budget-friendly personal care options
and have been using Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin products to add moisture to my skin for years now. I have just recently tried the Sensitive Skin Wash and Sensitive Skin Lotion and found them to be of great benefit. I have been spoiling myself with the Skin Wash which is gently cleansing and particularly refreshing in the heat, then applying the Sensitive Skin Lotion which is lightweight, but with enough ample soothing properties to nourish my dry and sensitive skin. I love that they can be used on face and body and will continue to use both products routinely from now on.

Purchased in December 2020 at Priceline for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Wash and Sensitive Skin Lotion

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Stephenasked

Body Care Range

This contains alum...is this aluminum?

Valerie
Valerie

Hi Stephen, I just double checked my Dermal "Very Dry Skin Lotion" and I did NOT find any mention of Aluminum in the Ingredients.

Stephen

It mentions Alum on the label...just wondering what the relationship is?

Dianaasked

Body Care Range

I have been using Dermal Crystal Deodorant for over 10 years and have many quarter-half empty sticks. My question is how long will a stick las? I never seem to get to the end of one but buy another one because I'm unsure whether to keep using one that has not got below the top of the plastic container.

Hi Diana,
You can use the Crystal Deodorant Stick all the way to the end. There is no "use by" so you can keep it as long as it lasts, which as you have noticed is a long time.

Diana

Thank you, appreciate the response.

Diana

I have checked every Dermal Crystal Deodorant and cannot find a use by date on any of them.

Graeme T.asked

Body Care Range

I have a question for you it has to do with the body wash product and lotion product. Could you tell me what is the difference between the two body washes and the skin lotions.

Thanks Graeme

Hi Graeme,
I'm assuming you are asking between the dry skin lotion and the sensitive skin lotion and, soap free wash and sensitive skin wash. Both the lotions and the washes have been renamed as part of our rebranded with a name change to sensitive skin. They're the same formulations as they were prior to the rebrand.

Graeme T.

Thanks for your reply. I just started using your product. I never heard of this brand until my dermatologists recommended the very dry skin cream for my dry palms. I have to to say this my second day using it and the dryness looks alot better.

So basically there is really no difference between the two body washes and the two lotions.

Graeme

Glad you found us.
Yes, you are correct, no difference. Some stores might stock one and some others while we run stocks down.

Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives