Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range

Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range (page 2 of 2)

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (28)
  • Ease of Application
    • Sensitive Skin (5)
    • Combination Skin (2)
    • Oily Skin (1)

Soothing and healing

I've noticed a huge improvement in my skin since using Dermal Therapy as part of my daily routine. Application has reduced cracking and splitting and eliminated the scaly texture of my limbs.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedVery Dry Skin Cream
ligasim
ligasim

Very Dry Skin Cream

Klara K

Klara KVictoria

Awesome moisturiser for dry sensitive skin.

My skin felt soft and glowing and the Very Dry Skin Lotion exfoliates making your skin healthy and beautiful. It is excellent for itchy skin as well and soothes inflammation. The 500ml bottle lasts a long time as you don't need to reapply often. The dimethicone keeps the moisture trapped in the skin so it is less likely to evaporate. I find that after you apply it seems to come on dry but then the skin becomes soft as the moisturiser melts into your skin like butter. I use it on the face and body and hands. It's a must have for anyone with dry skin or if you want to improve the texture. Highly recommend as it is not likely to irritate your skin.

Purchased in July 2019 at Pharmacy 4 Less for $12.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedI use mainly Dermal Therapy but occasionally use Dermaveen and Vitamin E.

Hi Klara,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Very Dry Skin Lotion.

Carinna

CarinnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My answer to my dry face problem.

I have had undiagnosed low iron anaemia for several years. With that is extra dry, peeling skin on my chin and sides of my nose. Nothing kept the peeling away till I found Dermal Very Dry Skin Cream.
Its amazing, to be able to wear foundation and not have peeling skin showing through.
Ill never use anything else.

Purchased in August 2019 at Direct Chemist Outlet.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedVery Dry Skin Cream.

Hi Carinna,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
I'm sure your review will help someone else who is also looking for an answer to very dry skin management.

Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

Anne

Anne

soap free wash

I love the Soap Free Wash. I have dry and itchy skin and this product has been great. It has helped my skin to feel more hydrated and comfortable (it has reduced the itching). My whole family uses this product and I highly recommend it.

Products Purchasedsoap free wash

B Johns

B JohnsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So gentle on our skin

I have been having sores for 3 years plus.
Dr, specialist,
A dozen antibiotics, and I don't know how many creams..
Until I used dermal therapy.
Now my skin feels soft and sores are starting to look better.

I'm hoping it helps with my scars too.

Purchased in November 2019.

Products PurchasedMoisturiser

Hi B Johns,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Dermal Therapy products that you have been using.
Glad to hear that you are seeing and feeling improvements in the condition of your skin.

Ramey

RameySydney Surrounds, NSW

Dermal helped clear my facial Eczema!

Only a few months ago i got a sudden and intense flair up of eczema that was all over my right eye/eyelid region. It was extremely uncomfortable and i felt embarrassed to go to work. I tried a few different creams and remedies but by far Dermals Face/Eyelid Eczema cream efficiently cleared out the redness and the tenderness. After consistent use the area cleared up nicely and now i haven't had another flare up since! Great product and highly recommend.!

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedDerman Face/Eyelid Eczema Cream.
Skin TypeOily Skin

Hi Ramey,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We appreciate you sharing your experience and are glad to hear that you haven't had a repeat of your flare up.

Karen Ferry

Karen FerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super impressed!

I recently started using the new Dermal Heel Balm and I'm really impressed how it softens skin overnight. I love this product.
Last week I had an allergic reaction and was covered in hives from head to toe. The Dermal anti itch lotion was brilliant in that it gave so much relief immediately.
I highly recommend the Dermal Theraoy range.

Purchased in October 2019 at Priceline.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Heel Balm, Anti Itch and Fungistop.
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Hi Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to share our review.
We are glad that the products have been so helpful to you.

Gina

GinaSydney, NSW

Hooked on Dermal Therapy!

Have just started using the body wash, skin lotion, foot/heal lotion and lip balm and am totally hooked on all products. The moisture provided is amazing, leaves skin so soft and absorbs straight into skin with no greasy feel. Skin is soft as! All natural and helped with eczema - improvement in 3 days- will no doubt continue to use!

Purchased in August 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedSkin lotion, skin was, heal balm and lip balm

Hi Gina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
It is always wonderful to hear from our consumers and especially to hear of great improvements in the condition of their skin.
Thank you again.

Melanie Rice

Melanie RiceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finally a skincare range which lives up to its promise!

The Dermal Therapy range has become a skincare staple in my household. After lifelong battles with Eczema, Psoriasis, Hives, dry skin, sensitive skin (you name it, I’ve got it!) I decided to try the Very Dry Skin Cream and Soap Free Wash based on a friend’s recommendation: several months later and I’ve never looked back! My skin finally feels comfortable and SOFT (something I never thought would happen). I’ve kissed the unsightly patches of scaly, inflamed skin goodbye and I’m looking forward to Summer as for once I won't be hiding under multiple layers!

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedVery Dry Skin Lotion, Very Dry Skin Cream, Soap Free Wash, Eczema and Psoriasis Cream and the Lip Balm.

Hi Melanie,
Thank you for your review. Our best recommendation is from those who use our products. Glad to hear your friend shared the love and thank you for sharing it on.

Skin Irritation Care Products

StaceyM

StaceyMSydney, NSW

Worth every cent and more!

This range changed my life, my confidence and my skin. I had dry flaky skin and within 3 days it was transformed. Better than all the cortisone creams I’ve tried

Purchased in June 2019.

Products PurchasedVery dry skin lotion and eczema cream
claudia m.

claudia m.Sydney, NSW

This is so great I wouldn’t use anything else!

This product is so gentle which is important as I am currently taking roaccutane. It is also hydrating, my skin doesn’t feel tight after use however it still washes all the makeup, dirt and bacteria away which is very hard to find in gentle cleansers.

Purchased in April 2019.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedLip balm, dry skin lotion and soap free wash
KerryB

KerryBPerth, WA

Amazing for winter skin!

We have been using the dry skin lotion after suffering from dry, split skin on our legs after swimming lessons in winter. The lotion instantly took away the itching and the skin is no longer cracked! We use this every day and it is fantastic. The lip balm has also been extremely useful as the cold weather means we have heaters running constantly and our lips get very dry. This is a fantastic lip balm and stops lips drying out and splitting

Purchased in May 2019.

Products PurchasedDry Skin Lotion, Lip Balm
See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Graeme T.asked

Body Care Range

I have a question for you it has to do with the body wash product and lotion product. Could you tell me what is the difference between the two body washes and the skin lotions.

Thanks Graeme

Hi Graeme,
I'm assuming you are asking between the dry skin lotion and the sensitive skin lotion and, soap free wash and sensitive skin wash. Both the lotions and the washes have been renamed as part of our rebranded with a name change to sensitive skin. They're the same formulations as they were prior to the rebrand.

Graeme T.

Thanks for your reply. I just started using your product. I never heard of this brand until my dermatologists recommended the very dry skin cream for my dry palms. I have to to say this my second day using it and the dryness looks alot better.

So basically there is really no difference between the two body washes and the two lotions.

Graeme

Hi Graeme,
Glad you found us.
Yes, you are correct, no difference. Some stores might stock one and some others while we run stocks down.

Vicki Grumittasked

Body Care Range

What does no harmful aluminium mean, I gathered that it does have aluminium in it. Is that right?

Hi Vicki,

I will try and answer your question by explaining the difference between traditional deodorants containing aluminium and our crystal deodorants containing alum.

Most traditional deodorants contain aluminum chlorohydrate/aluminum zirconium, whose compounds enter the pores and physically block or clog them to reduce the flow of perspiration. In essence, they inhibit the body's natural expulsion of toxins.

Our crystal deodorants contain Alum, the chemical name of which is potassium alum or potassium aluminum sulfate. Alum is a natural compound made up of natural mineral salts which, when combined, form an entirely new mineral compound. The molecules of alum are too large to be absorbed into the skin.

I hope this information is useful in understanding the statement around no harmful aluminium.

Vicki Grumitt

Thank you for your explanation. I just didn't want to use the deodorant if it contained aluminium in it.

Amy

Amyasked

Body Care Range

Hi my mom is having psoriasis for about 5 years will this work for her...?

Hi Amy,
I am not sure which product you are looking at but can suggest https://dermaltherapy.com.au/products/eczema-prone-skin-care/eczema-psoriasis-cream

Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives