Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range

Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range (page 3 of 4)

4.9 from 62 reviews · View Details

4.9

Lauzi

LauziSouthwest, VIC

Works so well, completely natural x

Brought for my 12 year old, and love how easy it it is to was for her to use. No more body odour and no skin reactions. And completely natural x

Hi Lauzi,
Thank you for your review of our crystal deodorant. It is a great product for teens and tweens.

Blazsb

BlazsbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great affordable product for dry flaky skin on roaccutane.

Roaccutane made my skin disgustingly dry/flaky but soap free wash, sensitive skin lotion and very dry skin lotion worked wonders. 10/10 product. I am continuing and recommending these to everyone.

Hi Blazsb,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
Glad the products have helped you feel more comfortable.
Many people using acne products also find our lip balm very helpful.

Q Hearn

Q HearnSouth East Queensland, QLD

The ultimate cure for my sensitive skin

I’ve been using this product for so many years even before it changed its name and packaging. I have eczema and flaky skin all my life until I tried dry skin lotion. I don’t need to try other brands anymore. My skin has become so moisturised and I can’t stop using it for one day. Lately I tried sensitive skin lotion and my skin isn’t flaky and itchy anymore. I’ve recommended it to all my friends and family both from here and overseas for so many years because it’s like a miracle cure for my problematic skin.

Hi Q Hearn,
Thank you for your review.
We are so glad to read that you are a long term, happy and loyal customer.
Thank you for sharing your happiness with others.

Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

Shaz2020

Shaz2020Sydney, NSW

Dry skin lotion

Used lotion on dry crepey skin felt instant moisture, softness and more supple to the touch. No adverse reaction I have sensitive skin. Also relieved the itchiness. Happy to continue.

Hi Shaz2020,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Barbora

BarboraSydney, NSW

Great sensitive skin wash

I love that it can be used pretty much by anyone including our toddler. We use it as a gentle skin wash in the shower or sometimes even as a hand soap.

Hi Barbora,
Thank you for your review.
You are spot on, the product is so versatile being a suitable for the whole family and suitable for the shower, basin and even the kitchen sink.

Helen GB

Helen GBSouth East Queensland, QLD

I will only use Dermal products now.

I have used the Wash, Dry Skin Lotion, Eczema Moisturising Lotion, Hand balm and Lip balm. Throughout the winter my skin remained soft and supple with even my skin doctor commented on the improvement of my skin.

Hi Helen,
Wow. Thank you for your review.
So glad you have found the range to be so helpful.

Carrol

CarrolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic on ezcema to bug bites

Works to relieve pain and the need to scratch those itchy patches.
Even helped with after surgery stitch removeral itch and the itch from healing
Amazing product
I highly recommend this product

Hi Carrol,
Thank you for your feedback on our anti-itch cream.

BrianC

BrianCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It helps to smooth my skin, but the package could be improved

I have been using Anti-itch soothing lotion for awhile, it was great, helps reduce my itch skin (but not 24 hours), however when it comes to end, lotion is not easy to come out by pumping the head, I really hope it could be design better in near future!!

Kathy O

Kathy OSouth East Queensland, QLD

A product that keeps your skin hydrated

My skin is extremely dry and I have tried many products in the past with not much of a result. I bought Dermal products for the body and hands and found them all far superior in keeping my skin in better condition and feeling more hydrated. Its a great product

Hi Kathy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Dermal Therapy products that you have trialed. It is fabulous that you can see for yourself the improved condition of your skin.

Jem M.

Jem M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have found my forever deodorant!

The Dermal Crystal Deodorant Spray is super effective, easy and convenient to use, doesnt leave a sticky feeling on my skin, and doesnt stain my clothes. I love using it!

Hi Jem,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
I'm with you, this is one of my favourite Dermal Therapy products too.. along with Sensitive Skin Wash and Anti Ageing Hand Balm.

Rachel Ross

Rachel RossSydney Surrounds, NSW

for rashes and eczema

healed the area that was chaffed very quickly, also has really lovely perfume to it will definitely continue to use this product and will try other products as well, just lovely

Soothing and healing

I've noticed a huge improvement in my skin since using Dermal Therapy as part of my daily routine. Application has reduced cracking and splitting and eliminated the scaly texture of my limbs.

ligasim
ligasim

Very Dry Skin Cream

Klara K

Klara KVictoria

Awesome moisturiser for dry sensitive skin.

My skin felt soft and glowing and the Very Dry Skin Lotion exfoliates making your skin healthy and beautiful. It is excellent for itchy skin as well and soothes inflammation. The 500ml bottle lasts a long time as you don't need to reapply often. The dimethicone keeps the moisture trapped in the skin so it is less likely to evaporate. I find that after you apply it seems to come on dry but then the skin becomes soft as the moisturiser melts into your skin like butter. I use it on the face and body and hands. It's a must have for anyone with dry skin or if you want to improve the texture. Highly recommend as it is not likely to irritate your skin.

Hi Klara,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Very Dry Skin Lotion.

Carinna

CarinnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My answer to my dry face problem.

I have had undiagnosed low iron anaemia for several years. With that is extra dry, peeling skin on my chin and sides of my nose. Nothing kept the peeling away till I found Dermal Very Dry Skin Cream.
Its amazing, to be able to wear foundation and not have peeling skin showing through.
Ill never use anything else.

Hi Carinna,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
I'm sure your review will help someone else who is also looking for an answer to very dry skin management.

Review collected in partnership with Dermal Therapy Australia

B Johns

B JohnsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So gentle on our skin

I have been having sores for 3 years plus.
Dr, specialist,
A dozen antibiotics, and I don't know how many creams..
Until I used dermal therapy.
Now my skin feels soft and sores are starting to look better.

I'm hoping it helps with my scars too.

Hi B Johns,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Dermal Therapy products that you have been using.
Glad to hear that you are seeing and feeling improvements in the condition of your skin.

Review collected in partnership with Dermal Therapy Australia

Ramey

RameySydney Surrounds, NSW

Dermal helped clear my facial Eczema!

Only a few months ago i got a sudden and intense flair up of eczema that was all over my right eye/eyelid region. It was extremely uncomfortable and i felt embarrassed to go to work. I tried a few different creams and remedies but by far Dermals Face/Eyelid Eczema cream efficiently cleared out the redness and the tenderness. After consistent use the area cleared up nicely and now i haven't had another flare up since! Great product and highly recommend.!

Hi Ramey,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We appreciate you sharing your experience and are glad to hear that you haven't had a repeat of your flare up.

Karen Ferry

Karen FerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super impressed!

I recently started using the new Dermal Heel Balm and I'm really impressed how it softens skin overnight. I love this product.
Last week I had an allergic reaction and was covered in hives from head to toe. The Dermal anti itch lotion was brilliant in that it gave so much relief immediately.
I highly recommend the Dermal Theraoy range.

Hi Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to share our review.
We are glad that the products have been so helpful to you.

Gina

GinaSydney, NSW

Hooked on Dermal Therapy!

Have just started using the body wash, skin lotion, foot/heal lotion and lip balm and am totally hooked on all products. The moisture provided is amazing, leaves skin so soft and absorbs straight into skin with no greasy feel. Skin is soft as! All natural and helped with eczema - improvement in 3 days- will no doubt continue to use!

Hi Gina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
It is always wonderful to hear from our consumers and especially to hear of great improvements in the condition of their skin.
Thank you again.

Melanie Rice

Melanie RiceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finally a skincare range which lives up to its promise!

The Dermal Therapy range has become a skincare staple in my household. After lifelong battles with Eczema, Psoriasis, Hives, dry skin, sensitive skin (you name it, I’ve got it!) I decided to try the Very Dry Skin Cream and Soap Free Wash based on a friend’s recommendation: several months later and I’ve never looked back! My skin finally feels comfortable and SOFT (something I never thought would happen). I’ve kissed the unsightly patches of scaly, inflamed skin goodbye and I’m looking forward to Summer as for once I won't be hiding under multiple layers!

Hi Melanie,
Thank you for your review. Our best recommendation is from those who use our products. Glad to hear your friend shared the love and thank you for sharing it on.

StaceyM

StaceyMSydney, NSW

Worth every cent and more!

This range changed my life, my confidence and my skin. I had dry flaky skin and within 3 days it was transformed. Better than all the cortisone creams I’ve tried

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Kay

Kayasked

Hi
I suffer with hidradenitis supprativa. Will this spray be suitable for this skin condition

Hi Kay,
Can I assume you are enquiring about the crystal deodorant spray?
In what regard are you concerned? Efficacy of the spray? Burning / irritation? If you could share more details and/ or contact our customer service department for more specific information. You can contact us on customerservice@lacoriumhealth.com

Vienna M.
Vienna M.

I would talk to a dermatologist or GP about it first. I would not be using any cream like product (unless specifically advised by a medical professional) on lesions which might have broken skin.
But like customer service said, give them a call and have a chat because they do have some great products!
With any medical condition it is important first to seek medical advice but absolutely no harm in seeing what they have to suggest and giving your GP a quick call to confirm.
Sorry this wasn't a yes or no answer but hope it helps.
All the best :)

Hi Vienna,
Thank you for your advice. Appreciate you, as a nurse, weighing in here.
Kind Regards,

Stephenasked

Body Care Range

This contains alum...is this aluminum?

Valerie
Valerie

Hi Stephen, I just double checked my Dermal "Very Dry Skin Lotion" and I did NOT find any mention of Aluminum in the Ingredients.

Stephen

It mentions Alum on the label...just wondering what the relationship is?

Dianaasked

Body Care Range

I have been using Dermal Crystal Deodorant for over 10 years and have many quarter-half empty sticks. My question is how long will a stick las? I never seem to get to the end of one but buy another one because I'm unsure whether to keep using one that has not got below the top of the plastic container.

Hi Diana,
You can use the Crystal Deodorant Stick all the way to the end. There is no "use by" so you can keep it as long as it lasts, which as you have noticed is a long time.

Diana

Thank you, appreciate the response.

Diana

I have checked every Dermal Crystal Deodorant and cannot find a use by date on any of them.

Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives