Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range

Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range (page 4 of 4)

4.9 from 62 reviews · View Details

4.9

claudia m.

claudia m.Sydney, NSW

This is so great I wouldn’t use anything else!

This product is so gentle which is important as I am currently taking roaccutane. It is also hydrating, my skin doesn’t feel tight after use however it still washes all the makeup, dirt and bacteria away which is very hard to find in gentle cleansers.

KerryB

KerryBPerth, WA

Amazing for winter skin!

We have been using the dry skin lotion after suffering from dry, split skin on our legs after swimming lessons in winter. The lotion instantly took away the itching and the skin is no longer cracked! We use this every day and it is fantastic. The lip balm has also been extremely useful as the cold weather means we have heaters running constantly and our lips get very dry. This is a fantastic lip balm and stops lips drying out and splitting

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Kay

Kayasked

Hi
I suffer with hidradenitis supprativa. Will this spray be suitable for this skin condition

Hi Kay,
Can I assume you are enquiring about the crystal deodorant spray?
In what regard are you concerned? Efficacy of the spray? Burning / irritation? If you could share more details and/ or contact our customer service department for more specific information. You can contact us on customerservice@lacoriumhealth.com

Vienna M.
Vienna M.

I would talk to a dermatologist or GP about it first. I would not be using any cream like product (unless specifically advised by a medical professional) on lesions which might have broken skin.
But like customer service said, give them a call and have a chat because they do have some great products!
With any medical condition it is important first to seek medical advice but absolutely no harm in seeing what they have to suggest and giving your GP a quick call to confirm.
Sorry this wasn't a yes or no answer but hope it helps.
All the best :)

Hi Vienna,
Thank you for your advice. Appreciate you, as a nurse, weighing in here.
Kind Regards,

Stephenasked

Body Care Range

This contains alum...is this aluminum?

Valerie
Valerie

Hi Stephen, I just double checked my Dermal "Very Dry Skin Lotion" and I did NOT find any mention of Aluminum in the Ingredients.

Stephen

It mentions Alum on the label...just wondering what the relationship is?

Dianaasked

Body Care Range

I have been using Dermal Crystal Deodorant for over 10 years and have many quarter-half empty sticks. My question is how long will a stick las? I never seem to get to the end of one but buy another one because I'm unsure whether to keep using one that has not got below the top of the plastic container.

Hi Diana,
You can use the Crystal Deodorant Stick all the way to the end. There is no "use by" so you can keep it as long as it lasts, which as you have noticed is a long time.

Diana

Thank you, appreciate the response.

Diana

I have checked every Dermal Crystal Deodorant and cannot find a use by date on any of them.

Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives