Dermal Therapy Australia Foot Care Range

Deanna Z.asked

Can I use Dia Balm on my lower legs, they are very dry. Thank you
Deanna Zivec

Hi Deanna,
Our recommendation would be to use either the cream for very dry skin or the lotion for very dry skin. These products are more appropriate for the skin on your legs as opposed to the DiaBalm which has a higher urea percentage for the thick skin of the foot.
You can see our very dry skin care range here: https://dermaltherapy.com.au/products/very-dry-skin-care

Gina Basked

Foot Care Range

I just had a pedicure, will the exfoliating foot mask affect the nail polish?

Hi,
By pedicure, do you mean that you have just had your nails painted or, you have also had the skin exfoliated etc?
We wouldn't recommend using the foot mask immediately after a pedicure when your skin might be sensitive.
The mask contains alcohols which could definitely have an effect on the mail polish.

Gina B

It was just nail polish. Thanks.

Linda A

Linda Aasked

Foot Care Range

Can you use dermal therapy on you legs? I am having so much trouble with swelling making my legs badly dry. I have type 1 diabetes and have ended up with infections due to the dryness.

Hi Linda,
For very dry skin on legs, we would suggest using Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream or Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Lotion.
Our advice is general and we would strongly advise that you talk with a health care professional in relation to your specific circumstances given you are suffering with diabetes.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia questions