Dermal Therapy Australia Foot Care Range

Dermal Therapy Australia Foot Care Range

dbcmknott

dbcmknottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

From cracks to smooth - so easy!

I bought the Heel Balm Platinum as I had cracked heels. It was so easy to apply and the results were brilliant. My heels are soft and smooth. Such an easy way to relieve cracked heels.

Purchased in February 2020.

Products PurchasedHeel Balm Platinum
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Relief and freedom from itchiness and dry skin.

Both heels and all toes were so badly cracked they were bleeding, dry, itchy and painful. I used Dermal Foot Care Range and after 20 days the dry skin was moist, painfree and there were no signs of the cracks.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$40.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Australia Foot Care Range.
girlie21

girlie21Mid North Coast, NSW

Highly Effective

Initially tried this treatment after working in a remote, dry environment which made my feet crack. It was very painful and luckily a workmate had a tube of Dermal Therapy Heel Balm. It was like magic. The cracks virtually disappeared within 3-4 days and the skin on my heels became soft and supple.
Since then I always have a tube handy both at home and in the caravan. I usually slather my heels with this emulsion before going to bed and then put a pair of socks on. Find this works quicker for cracks.
Also store in a cool place. The product becomes thinner and syrupy when exposed to hot temperatures.

Purchased in July 2019 at Priceline for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Heel Balm

Hi Girlie21,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your tips on best practice usage.

Skincare

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Foot Care Range compares to other Skincare

Erin63South East Queensland, QLD

Great product for your feet

Heel Balm is fabulous. Particularly in winter, when the cracks sometimes appear, Heel Balm is soothing and I saw results in a few days!! But I use it frequently to keep them moist and crackfree

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$12.00.

Products PurchasedDermal Heel Balm

Totally a mistake I thought I had given it the highest star!! Sorry

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

That’s good to know. Glad there wasn’t an issue.
Perhaps you’d be able to fix the rating? I don’t know if that is possible but each rating affects our overall rating score.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Deanna Z.

Deanna Z.asked

Can I use Dia Balm on my lower legs, they are very dry. Thank you
Deanna Zivec

Hi Deanna,
Our recommendation would be to use either the cream for very dry skin or the lotion for very dry skin. These products are more appropriate for the skin on your legs as opposed to the DiaBalm which has a higher urea percentage for the thick skin of the foot.
You can see our very dry skin care range here: https://dermaltherapy.com.au/products/very-dry-skin-care

Gina Basked

Foot Care Range

I just had a pedicure, will the exfoliating foot mask affect the nail polish?

Hi,
By pedicure, do you mean that you have just had your nails painted or, you have also had the skin exfoliated etc?
We wouldn't recommend using the foot mask immediately after a pedicure when your skin might be sensitive.
The mask contains alcohols which could definitely have an effect on the mail polish.

Gina B

It was just nail polish. Thanks.

Linda A

Linda Aasked

Foot Care Range

Can you use dermal therapy on you legs? I am having so much trouble with swelling making my legs badly dry. I have type 1 diabetes and have ended up with infections due to the dryness.

Hi Linda,
For very dry skin on legs, we would suggest using Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream or Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Lotion.
Our advice is general and we would strongly advise that you talk with a health care professional in relation to your specific circumstances given you are suffering with diabetes.

Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives