Dermal Therapy Australia Foot Care Range

Dermal Therapy Australia Foot Care Range

C Russell

C RussellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product with Urea. So quick to heal.

I found Dermal Heel Magic a real winner. Transformed my rough cracked heels to smooth and normal again. Found the urea and vitamin B helped heal much faster than any other products I have tried. Also helped my dry elbows . The wind up stick applicator is very useful when travelling.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$8.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Heel Magic

Hi C Russell,
Thank you for taking the time to share your product review. Much appreciated.

GlendaB

GlendaBPerth, WA

Dermal Therapy Heal Magic is, well, magic!

A summer in sandals meant that my feet were dry and cracking, eek. Heal Magic applied liberally before bed and just a dab in the morning (so my feet didn't slip) produced obvious results by the morning of day 3. It's halted further cracking and continued application is getting them back to both looking like new and feeling smooth without prickles. All without having to sand away at the dry skin. Definitely recommended. This actually does what it says it will, and it does it with the convenience of a roll on/no mess applicator.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amcal for A$10.49.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Heal Magic

Hi Glenda,
Thank you for your Heel Magic review and recommendation of how you go about using it.
Thank you also for the recommendation.

Jo Blake

Jo BlakePerth, WA

Love it

I absolutely love the feel of my skin and the improvement I have noticed using the heel balm on my cracked and sensitive feet. Will definately be using again and recommending to others.

Purchased in November 2019 at Price line for A$30.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedHeel Balm

Hi Jo,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for the recommendation.

Skincare

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Foot Care Range compares to other Skincare

Harrison

HarrisonSydney, NSW

Powerful, Fast and Effective!

After suffering from rough, dry and flaky feet for so long, I grew frustrated with foot creams that just didn’t work.
After using heel balm platinum, I woke up the next day to smooth, soft feet! The calluses on my toes were almost nothing. I am so impressed with this product. Definitely will be repurchasing.
I used this immediately after showering, and put socks on afterwards to ensure the product stayed on my skin. I find it only needs to be used a few days in a week to maintain soft feet!

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$12.99.

Products PurchasedHeel Balm Platinum

Hi Harrison,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review story.
So glad you now have a product that you have confidence in.

Dermal therapy foot care works wonders

Dermal foot care is something i'm use to doing after a shower just comes naturally and i really don't think about it all too much also never any side effects.

Purchased at Priceline for A$13.00.

Products PurchasedHeel Balm

Hi Lesley,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Dermal Therapy products that you have tried.
Do you have a favourite Dermal Therapy foot care product that you use?

fionafurci

fionafurciGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Putting my best foot forward ...

This was my first introduction to the Dermal Therapy products, and I was not disappointed. I had deep cracks with tough skin that looked and felt terrible. This product truly works wonders. It keeps my feel soft and subtle. It stops the cracking and smooths the skin on my feet. Keeping them feeling and looking fantastic. Finally they looked and felt fabulous and Im Im able to keep them that way continually by simply using this fantastic product st night before bed. Its an essential part of my personal care routine - and the simplest and most effective way to keeping my feet feeling and looking great especially in summer when wearing open shoes .

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for A$12.99.

Products PurchasedHeel Balm Platinum , blisstop, lip balm , hand cream

Hi Fionafurci,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Dermal Therapy product/s that you have trialed.
From the foot care range, which product/s did you use? Was it the Heel Balm Platinum? Or Heel Balm? Or both?

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Deanna Z.

Deanna Z.asked

Can I use Dia Balm on my lower legs, they are very dry. Thank you
Deanna Zivec

Hi Deanna,
Our recommendation would be to use either the cream for very dry skin or the lotion for very dry skin. These products are more appropriate for the skin on your legs as opposed to the DiaBalm which has a higher urea percentage for the thick skin of the foot.
You can see our very dry skin care range here: https://dermaltherapy.com.au/products/very-dry-skin-care

Gina Basked

Foot Care Range

I just had a pedicure, will the exfoliating foot mask affect the nail polish?

Hi,
By pedicure, do you mean that you have just had your nails painted or, you have also had the skin exfoliated etc?
We wouldn't recommend using the foot mask immediately after a pedicure when your skin might be sensitive.
The mask contains alcohols which could definitely have an effect on the mail polish.

Gina B

It was just nail polish. Thanks.

Linda A

Linda Aasked

Foot Care Range

Can you use dermal therapy on you legs? I am having so much trouble with swelling making my legs badly dry. I have type 1 diabetes and have ended up with infections due to the dryness.

Hi Linda,
For very dry skin on legs, we would suggest using Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream or Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Lotion.
Our advice is general and we would strongly advise that you talk with a health care professional in relation to your specific circumstances given you are suffering with diabetes.

Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives