Dermal Therapy Australia Foot Care Range

Dermal Therapy Australia Foot Care Range (page 2 of 3)

4.9

GlendaB

GlendaBPerth, WA

Dermal Therapy Heal Magic is, well, magic!

A summer in sandals meant that my feet were dry and cracking, eek. Heal Magic applied liberally before bed and just a dab in the morning (so my feet didn't slip) produced obvious results by the morning of day 3. It's halted further cracking and continued application is getting them back to both looking like new and feeling smooth without prickles. All without having to sand away at the dry skin. Definitely recommended. This actually does what it says it will, and it does it with the convenience of a roll on/no mess applicator.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amcal for A$10.49.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Heal Magic

Hi Glenda,
Thank you for your Heel Magic review and recommendation of how you go about using it.
Thank you also for the recommendation.

girlie21

girlie21Mid North Coast, NSW

Highly Effective

Initially tried this treatment after working in a remote, dry environment which made my feet crack. It was very painful and luckily a workmate had a tube of Dermal Therapy Heel Balm. It was like magic. The cracks virtually disappeared within 3-4 days and the skin on my heels became soft and supple.
Since then I always have a tube handy both at home and in the caravan. I usually slather my heels with this emulsion before going to bed and then put a pair of socks on. Find this works quicker for cracks.
Also store in a cool place. The product becomes thinner and syrupy when exposed to hot temperatures.

Purchased in July 2019 at Priceline for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Heel Balm
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Hi Girlie21,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your tips on best practice usage.

Jo Blake

Jo BlakePerth, WA

Love it

I absolutely love the feel of my skin and the improvement I have noticed using the heel balm on my cracked and sensitive feet. Will definately be using again and recommending to others.

Purchased in November 2019 at Price line for A$30.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedHeel Balm

Hi Jo,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for the recommendation.

Skincare

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Foot Care Range compares to other Skincare

Shana

ShanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DT eradicated my cracked heels.No more dry skin peels to hide away.My sandals have come out for me to sashay.

Dermal Therapy eradicated my dry skin. Win, Win! No more dry skin peels to hide away. I can now sashay in my sandals everyday. hip, hip, hooray! Thanks Dermal Therapy.

Purchased in July 2019 at Priceline.

Products PurchasedDermal therapy heel balm

Hi Shana,
Thank you for your feedback.
Glad to read that you are seeing the benefits of your footcare routine.

Kathy

KathySydney, NSW

Dryer than the Grand canyon. Outrageously dry, cracked heels belonging to Mr.

Outrageously dry, cracked heels belonging to Mr. Caused from wearing socks that dry Mr's feet. Every night I apply and it soaks into the depths and within a week Mr can walk without pain.

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Products PurchasedDermal Lip Balm , Dermal Anti Itch Soothing Lotion. Dermal

Hi Kathy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your heel balm story.
We hope Mr knows how lucky he is to get such wonderful care from you.
Glad the Heel Balm is making him much more comfortable.

Harrison

HarrisonSydney, NSW

Powerful, Fast and Effective!

After suffering from rough, dry and flaky feet for so long, I grew frustrated with foot creams that just didn’t work.
After using heel balm platinum, I woke up the next day to smooth, soft feet! The calluses on my toes were almost nothing. I am so impressed with this product. Definitely will be repurchasing.
I used this immediately after showering, and put socks on afterwards to ensure the product stayed on my skin. I find it only needs to be used a few days in a week to maintain soft feet!

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$12.99.

Products PurchasedHeel Balm Platinum

Hi Harrison,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review story.
So glad you now have a product that you have confidence in.

Erin63South East Queensland, QLD

Great product for your feet

Heel Balm is fabulous. Particularly in winter, when the cracks sometimes appear, Heel Balm is soothing and I saw results in a few days!! But I use it frequently to keep them moist and crackfree

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$12.00.

Products PurchasedDermal Heel Balm
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Totally a mistake I thought I had given it the highest star!! Sorry

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

That’s good to know. Glad there wasn’t an issue.
Perhaps you’d be able to fix the rating? I don’t know if that is possible but each rating affects our overall rating score.

rachel01

rachel01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Miracle heel balm

I love the compact roll on design it’s easy to use on the go , instantly softens hard cracked heels , with visible results in days , I’m no longer embarresed to wear open shoes

Purchased in November 2019 at Priceline.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy heel magic

Hi Rachel01,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Heel Magic.

MAK

MAKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Visible results when?

Heel Balm Platinum is very effective at softening tough, cracked heel skin. But the claim (that results are visible in one day) is a bit misleading - more like overnight, unless your day is spent doing nothing with your feet up

Products PurchasedHeel Balm Platinum

Hi Mak,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
Yes, by day, it assumes a 24 hour period. Glad you are happy with the overnight results :)

Katyh

KatyhPerth, WA

Heel magic really is magic

Heel magic stick is my favourite product of all time, super easy to apply & the only thing that works for my cracked feet. I was even getting splits on the tips of my toes from swimming often & jsut a quick swipe with the heel magic stick in the morning & night had sorted them in no time! Gave me relief within the day also!

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$8.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedHeel magic

Hi Katyh,
Thank you for your review. It is a very convenient product.

Emma C.

Emma C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dermal heel balm the best

This is instant relief for dry cracked heels and left overnight is like magic! I love using this in winter with socks on for a treatment. I have used this product with great satisfaction for years!

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedHeel balm

Hi Emma,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
It is always lovely to hear from our long term, loyal customers.
If you haven't, you should take a look at some of the other products in our range. You won't be disappointed.

Michbaillie

MichbaillieSydney, NSW

No better heel balm out there

I’ve always battled with dry cracked heels. Within 2 days of using the dermal therapy heel balm I saw a noticeable difference. A week in and my feet look amazing.

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedHeel balm, lip balm

Hi Michbaillie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Stephen RobinsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Heel balm this product is an absolute must at home and when we go on holidays

Heel balm saves me from going to the podiatrist and always keeps my heels from cracking so my feet always look good when I wear sandles and has helped my skin from drying out

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Products PurchasedHeel balm

Hi Stephen,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
It is wonderful to read that it has helped you care for your feet with such ease.

Stephen Robinson

My wife is actually the one using the heel balm and is very happy with the results

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Excellent. Happy wife.. happy life. :)

CChew

CChewSydney, NSW

Manage my cracked heel very well

Diligent use of dermal heel balm helps to manage the skin well especially cracked skin, it does seal the skin. There is no skin reaction or side effect. Used other brand before on the cracked heel but Dermal offers quick solution

Purchased in December 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for A$13.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Heel Balm

Hi CChew,
Thank you for sharing your review. Glad to read that you are happy with the Heel Balm.

Linda K

Linda KBarkly, NT

This is the best heel magic I have used - now I cant live without it

The product Dermal Heel Magic works like magic on my feet. I have severe diabetes and my feet have been very dry and cracked until I found this product. After 3 days of use I found the hardened skin had softened and the cracks seemed to heel. I would recommend this product to anyone with problem feet. I will use this product forever - thank you Dermal for giving me back the confidence to wear open shoes. This product is very economical in price and very easy to use with the roll on applicator. Also I have used the Dermal Foot Mask and that leaves my skin healthy, soft and fresh.

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Heel Magic and Dermal Foot Mask

Hi Linda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the foot care products that you have used. We very much appreciate you sharing your feedback.

Skincare

Dermal therapy foot care works wonders

Dermal foot care is something i'm use to doing after a shower just comes naturally and i really don't think about it all too much also never any side effects.

Purchased at Priceline for A$13.00.

Products PurchasedHeel Balm

Hi Lesley,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Dermal Therapy products that you have tried.
Do you have a favourite Dermal Therapy foot care product that you use?

gingerchook

gingerchookSouth East Queensland, QLD

It actually works

Cream is moisturising, without being slippery. I use the heel balm Platinum and find if used regularly when noticing dry skin on heels and feet, it works well and quickly

Purchased in November 2019 at Terry White Chemists for A$15.00.

Products PurchasedDermal Heel Balm Platinum
Kim

KimCentral Queensland, QLD

Heel balm means Heal Calm

Love Dermal heel products, I had terrible trouble with my heels until I found their products I like the heel stick especially when travelling, so easy to put on. I don't actually have to buy many products anymore as the heel products work so well. I started with platinum and worked down. I use as a preventative now.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$9.00.

Products PurchasedDermal Heal Balm, Dermal heel magic stick

Hi Kim,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the foot care products that you have trialed and especially on how you have moved from product to product and how this has worked for you.

fionafurci

fionafurciGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Putting my best foot forward ...

This was my first introduction to the Dermal Therapy products, and I was not disappointed. I had deep cracks with tough skin that looked and felt terrible. This product truly works wonders. It keeps my feel soft and subtle. It stops the cracking and smooths the skin on my feet. Keeping them feeling and looking fantastic. Finally they looked and felt fabulous and Im Im able to keep them that way continually by simply using this fantastic product st night before bed. Its an essential part of my personal care routine - and the simplest and most effective way to keeping my feet feeling and looking great especially in summer when wearing open shoes .

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for A$12.99.

Products PurchasedHeel Balm Platinum , blisstop, lip balm , hand cream

Hi Fionafurci,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Dermal Therapy product/s that you have trialed.
From the foot care range, which product/s did you use? Was it the Heel Balm Platinum? Or Heel Balm? Or both?

Kelly-Anne E.

Kelly-Anne E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fastest acting heel balm I've used

I love your product Heel Balm Platinum!!!!

The heels of my feet were in terrible shape and looked really manky. I started using it and immediately began to see results. I now recommend it to all of my friends and family.

I did try others that I bought from the pharmacy, however they didn't work as quickly as yours.

Thanks for making such a great product.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$16.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Heel Balm Platinum
See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews