Dermal Therapy Australia Lip Care Range

Dermal Therapy Australia Lip Care Range (page 2 of 4)

4.9

Lydia A

Lydia APerth, WA

Love it. Perfect for dry chapped lips especially in winter. Easy to apply and carry around.

Glossy, healthy looking and feeling lips. I love how my lips feel, smell good and look pretty as well. This is very highly recommended and must try! Really worth it

Purchased in June 2020.

Karen

Karen

My daily go to:

Can't live without this lip therapy, use every morning and then replace during the day where needed. Handy little tub to carry, fits in my bag easy. Have one in my bag and one by my bed.

Purchased in January 2020 for $8.00.

Sean H.

Sean H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for those of us who suffer from DOTM, dryness of the mouth. keep your lips glowing all year round.

After 2 weeks of use i noticed a massive difference in the textures around my mouth were much smoother and hydrated, no side effects just 100% enjoyable, no noticeable scarring but it worked like a dream.

Purchased in March 2020 for $5.50.

Lip Care Products

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Lip Care Range compares to other Lip Care Products

Helips

HelipsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only thing that works Isotentrin lips

I started on Isotentrin and bought a tube of this without reading any reviews, just because it looked scientific. It was ended up being the only product which stopped my lips from flaking. I had to adverse reactions and no scarring. I have bought like 4 tubes.

Purchased in April 2020 for $6.00.

Deb R

Deb RCanberra Central 2601, ACT

An Essential Item

This fabulous product smoothed and soothed my dry lips upon the first application and kept them smooth with every further application. I keep one in my handbag, gym bag, office desk drawer and on my bedside table.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $5.00.

Laura S.

Laura S.South East Queensland, QLD

lip therapy everyday

I get dry cracked lips easily, and need a reduce treatment everyday, if you’re after smooth soft and maybe kissable lips then here’s your answer. Just love the way me lips feel after my first time, applying not kissing hehe...

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Kylie

KylieSouth West, WA

Kissing lips

Having a dry mouth it affects my lips making them really dry and cracked. I started using your lip balm and now with my nice soft lips I'm kissable again

Purchased in January 2019 for $3.99.

Ay Tee

Ay TeeMelbourne

Nice and soothing!

My lips are always chapped especially during winter. One application of the dermal therapy lip balm provides instant relief! It's a great product and i highly recommend it for all people!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles Online for $5.00.

Ease of Application

A must have for people who suffer chapped and cracked lips.

Hydrated my lips, giving them a plump and smooth finish. Reduces appearance of dry patches and cracks in a matter of minutes. No adverse reactions, no discomfort when used. Would recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline for $4.00.

bob

bobSouth East Queensland, QLD

NO CRACKED LIPS PHOO!!!!

Queensland always warm, wrong we're getting a REAL cold snap there, you NEED protection for your lips answer LIP BALM is something for everyone, it's not gender related. Just wake it on and face the day cheers Bob

Sarah

Sarah

The best

My daughter suffers from very dry Chapped lips and facial eczema. She is 11 and has been using this for over 12 months and it has been brilliant. We have got them everywhere? Her bag, my bag, in the car etc. we won’t leave home without it.

Nellsy

NellsySydney, NSW

Best lip balm I have purchased in 43 years

I noticed immediate changes, as I am allergic to most lip balms, so as soon as I put it on, I knew it was going to be a success when my lips weren't immediately tingling. Perfect applicator too and very simple to use. Will buy this product forever now I have found it. In fact, I love it so much that I misplaced it the first day and had to drive back to buy another one.

Purchased in June 2020 at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for $6.00.

Antonia K.

Antonia K.Sydney, NSW

Leaves your lips so soft without the sticky feeling

The dermal therapy lip balm helps with your dry lips and I love that it includes sun protection it’s so functional. Can’t go anywhere without it and I would recommend it for everyone!!

Purchased at Coles for $5.00.

Kerri

KerriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best lip care ever!

Have used many lip balms & products over the year's, I'm 62, then I tried Dermal lip care, easy to apply, softens & repairs lips overnight, product goes along way had mine for nearly a year & still squeezing product out of it, wouldn't be without it now, a convert!

Purchased in July 2019 at Priceline for $4.00.

Jane

JanePerth, WA

Only product that works for me!!

This is honestly the best lip balm out there. I had lips so dry and chapped they would bleed and I was uncomfortable all the time. Tried heaps of other products and this one is the only that fixed it. And over night too. Can’t rate it enough!

Purchased for $5.00.

Cricket

CricketGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Best Ever Lip Balm!

I started using this as I had dry lips. I found it to be an excellent product... of real flavour but is good, texture and application are great, and I now wear it all the time as my lip balm of choice. I have tubes of it everywhere!

Purchased for $4.00.

Janelle

JanelleDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing lip treatment

I constantly suffer from dry lips and finally tried the Dermal Lip Balm and I love it! Lips are in great condition now. I even gave a tube to my niece who was taking an Acne medication which Dried her lips out to the extreme and she was amazed at how great it was and what a difference it made.

Purchased in May 2020 at Priceline for $5.00.

Erin

ErinSydney, NSW

My winter rescue!

Every winter without a doubt I get windburnt lips and within a few days I have relief, the cracks and dryness all gone. Won't go back to any previously used product.

Purchased in May 2020 at Priceline for $4.00.

Antony

AntonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dermal Lip Balm

I always carry a lip balm as I get dry lips. I have previously used Blistex and Carmex but tried Dermal Lip Balm and will not buy any other brand. It is sometimes out of stock at Chemist Warehouse is my only issue.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $5.00.

diana

diana

fantastic

Supple lips and it has made a huge improvement from my previous balm, i will let my daughter know to include this in her beauty regime as she also has problem lips.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $60.00.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews