4.9

Best lip balm you can find at the pharmacy!

I'm a chronic lip balm user but was looking for something heavy-duty last winter after too much time in my air-conditioned workspace/cold outside. Was recommended this by a co-worker and so glad I picked it up, saw a difference in my severely chapped lips by the end of the day! No aggressive scent and doesn't feel too heavy on the lips either which is a bonus.

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline for $5.99.

Erin

ErinSydney, NSW

My winter rescue!

Every winter without a doubt I get windburnt lips and within a few days I have relief, the cracks and dryness all gone. Won't go back to any previously used product.

Purchased in May 2020 at Priceline for $4.00.

diana

diana

fantastic

Supple lips and it has made a huge improvement from my previous balm, i will let my daughter know to include this in her beauty regime as she also has problem lips.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $60.00.

Lip Care Products

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Lip Care Range compares to other Lip Care Products

Chan

ChanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Won’t purchase anything else , I have to apply a few times but no longer cracked and sore lips.

Air conditioning from flights and office can be very damaging to lips and skin in general. I like this range, no fragrances or anything just a genuine well made product

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $6.00.

Dermal Therapy Australia
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Hi Chan,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. You are completely right, air conditioning can definitely cause skin to be drier.

katherine

katherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good product.

My friend suggested the Dermal Therapy Lip Balm because I always suffer very dry lips, surely after only two days my lips are smoother and softer and I have no worries whatever the weather is.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Dermal Therapy Australia
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Hi Katherine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Dermal Therapy Lip Balm that you have been using.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews