4.9

Kelly Fay

Kelly FaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product!!

I have always suffered with dry, chapped lips. This product was in my local supermarket, and decided to give it a go. So glad I did! My lips have become so smooth and soft, no other product has helped my lips like Dermal Therapy's Lip Balm. I had a small reddened area caused by a previous cold sore below my lip also, decided to put lip balm on that area and the reddened area subsided considerably! I am so happy with the results, so glad I decided to buy this product. I now carry one in my car and handbag, so happy with how my lips look and feel. Thank you for making a great product, I am happy I found it!! Thank you again!!

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $5.00.

Products PurchasedLip Balm
Melanieb.

Melanieb.North-West & West coast, TAS

Incredible

I have tried every, lip balm under the sun no joke I suffer cotton mouth so my lips are always super chapped. And this product is honestly the only one I have found that actually works, my lips have never felt better or been smoother!

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemmart for $4.00.

Products PurchasedDermal therapy lip balm
Cheryl M.

Cheryl M.Sydney, NSW

The only lip balm that works

As a teenager and young woman I went on harsh Acne treatments - ever since then my lips have always been on the dry side.
I wish I found this when I was 14!

Purchased in January 2021 at Priceline.

Products PurchasedLip balm
Lip Care Products

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Lip Care Range compares to other Lip Care Products

Oli

OliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Lip Balm I've Ever Used

I have very dry lips, I have to use lip balm even under the most moisture days. I've been trying so many different brands for so many years and all lip balms only work temporarily when they stay on the lips. Some even made my lips more dry after it's gone. But this product just changed how I see lip balm in general - it really hydrates and heals your lips from inside, and my lips still stay soft and hydrated for a long time even after I wash it off. Love the cool feeling when you first apply it too. I'll never switch to another brand ever again.

Products PurchasedLip balm

Vienna M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

staple in my life, i have 4 floating around at any point in time

this product is perfect. i have always had chapped lips from the weather and this makes them supple after 3 applications. i am a nurse and this is better than the stuff used on intubated patients in ICU. it does not present as being too oily in consistency and wears like a second skin as opposed to a sticky substance which sits on top of the skin. price is on point, lasts a reasonable amount of time. i am a repeat offender

Purchased at Priceline for $4.99.

Ease of Application
Products Purchasedlip balm and extra dry cream
Dermal Therapy Australia
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Hi Vienna,
Thank you for your review and sharing your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to sing the praises of the lip balm.

Vienna M.

No worries. Happy to back a quality product at a reasonable price point any time!!

Bethany

BethanyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is incredible, 10/10 !!

This lip balm is absolutely incredible, I've been using this ever since 2018 and it's really amazing. During my first few weeks of using the balm, I've seen noticeable changes as my lips were instantly hydrated. It's really good to use during chilly seasons as it always keeps the lips hydrated. It's long lasting and it's not too greasy either. I suggest using it 100% !!

Purchased in December 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $4.99.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Lip Balm Ultra Moisturising
Dermal Therapy Australia
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Balm to make the driest lips luscious!

As a diabetic, sugar fluctuations often leave me with dry, chapped lips. This balm is instant , long lasting moisturiser that brings relief and makes my lips glossy to boot! Beautiful.

Purchased in February 2020.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Lip Balm (Ultra Moisturising)
Leelee

LeeleeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect for the handbag in winter!

Beautiful and smooth lips all winter long with this product. I put on at bedtime and never have chapped lips. Put on through the day as needed, perfect size for my handbag. Never using anything else again, love it...thank you!

Purchased in January 2020 at Amcal for $5.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal lip balm

michelle

michelleMount Eliza vic

Dermal Lip Balm

You can instantly feel the soothing results so if you have a problem with chapped dry lips this is the product for you. Cleared my lips up within a week and now they feel lovely soft and smooth. Great product and at a great price, a little gem!

Purchased in March 2020 at Terry White Chemists for $3.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal lip balm

A. Wedding

A. WeddingSouthwest, VIC

Dermal Lip Balm is the bomb!!

I have extremely chapped lips especially in winter (live in Victoria, so no humidity), they would crack to the point of bleeding. Dermal Lip Balm cured the cracks in a matter of a couple of days with a few applications per day.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $5.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Lip Balm

Jojo

JojoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Winter lips sorted

Winter certainly dries my lips. Tried many lip treatments but they’re either too sticky, taste horrible or don’t work! Thanks Dermal Therapy Lip balm...my lips are the best they’ve ever been...soft & super moisturised all day.

Purchased in June 2020 at Priceline for $5.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDERMAL THERAPY LIP BALM

Lydia A

Lydia APerth, WA

Love it. Perfect for dry chapped lips especially in winter. Easy to apply and carry around.

Glossy, healthy looking and feeling lips. I love how my lips feel, smell good and look pretty as well. This is very highly recommended and must try! Really worth it

Purchased in June 2020.

Products PurchasedLip care
Karen

Karen

My daily go to:

Can't live without this lip therapy, use every morning and then replace during the day where needed. Handy little tub to carry, fits in my bag easy. Have one in my bag and one by my bed.

Purchased in January 2020 for $8.00.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Australia Lip Care
Helips

HelipsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only thing that works Isotentrin lips

I started on Isotentrin and bought a tube of this without reading any reviews, just because it looked scientific. It was ended up being the only product which stopped my lips from flaking. I had to adverse reactions and no scarring. I have bought like 4 tubes.

Purchased in April 2020 for $6.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Lip Balm

Kylie

KylieSouth West, WA

Kissing lips

Having a dry mouth it affects my lips making them really dry and cracked. I started using your lip balm and now with my nice soft lips I'm kissable again

Purchased in January 2019 for $3.99.

Smell
Products PurchasedLip balm and foot care range

Ay Tee

Ay TeeMelbourne

Nice and soothing!

My lips are always chapped especially during winter. One application of the dermal therapy lip balm provides instant relief! It's a great product and i highly recommend it for all people!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles Online for $5.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy lip blam
Causes IrritationNo

A must have for people who suffer chapped and cracked lips.

Hydrated my lips, giving them a plump and smooth finish. Reduces appearance of dry patches and cracks in a matter of minutes. No adverse reactions, no discomfort when used. Would recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline for $4.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedLip Balm, Heel Balm

bob

bobSouth East Queensland, QLD

NO CRACKED LIPS PHOO!!!!

Queensland always warm, wrong we're getting a REAL cold snap there, you NEED protection for your lips answer LIP BALM is something for everyone, it's not gender related. Just wake it on and face the day cheers Bob

Products Purchasedlip balm
Jane

JanePerth, WA

Only product that works for me!!

This is honestly the best lip balm out there. I had lips so dry and chapped they would bleed and I was uncomfortable all the time. Tried heaps of other products and this one is the only that fixed it. And over night too. Can’t rate it enough!

Purchased for $5.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy lip balm

Janelle

JanelleDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing lip treatment

I constantly suffer from dry lips and finally tried the Dermal Lip Balm and I love it! Lips are in great condition now. I even gave a tube to my niece who was taking an Acne medication which Dried her lips out to the extreme and she was amazed at how great it was and what a difference it made.

Purchased in May 2020 at Priceline for $5.00.

Products PurchasedDermal Lip Balm