Dermal Therapy Australia Lip Care Range

Dermal Therapy Australia Lip Care Range (page 3 of 4)

4.9

G Cross

G CrossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply amazing!

I have forever had issues with dry and chapped lips. I try different products at all different price points and a friend recommended this last week so I bought it immediately. I don't think I will ever use another lip balm again. The super low price point makes it that much better, it really does work in 1 day!

Hi G Cross,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and review.
So glad you have now found our lip balm. Now you need to take a look at the other products in our range. :) www.dermaltherapy.com.au

Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My only go to lip balm now!

On the first application my terribly cracked lips felt instantly calmed. Within a few hours my lips were literally healing and by 24 hours were soft and moist! Fantastic product!

Hi Sandy,
Thank you for sharing your review and feedback.

Only lip balm I buy now, after never repurchasing a lip balm before!

This lip balm really moisturises lips, rather than providing temporary relief and shortly needing to reapply like most lip balms - I only apply this twice a day. Since discovering it in 2018 it’s the only lip balm I buy, after previously never repurchasing a lip balm. Really happy!

Hi Hanna,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
Love hearing for our long time customers.

Lip Care Products

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Lip Care Range compares to other Lip Care Products

Amanda

AmandaPerth, WA

The only lip balm I use!

The only lip balm that works and the only one I use ! Keeps my lips soft and prevents dryness .. I’ve tried them all and dermal therapy lip balm is the bomb :)

Hi Amanda,

lara l

lara lSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Great for dry cracked lips love it, amazingly it works well, always use it my kids use it too for wind burn, dry ect would recommend to all I know

Hi Lara,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and thank you for the recommendations. Word of mouth is such an important part of our business. We really appreciated it.

KSCHU

KSCHUGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only Lip Balm that works

I'm someone who likes to wear liquid lipstick, but it can be really hard to hydrate my lips. Dermal therapy means I can finally wear what I want without worrying! I've tried a lot of different things on my lips including the Laniege overnight mask, but this is cheaper and much better imo.

Hi Kschu,
Thank you for your feedback and review.

Bel

BelBrisbane

Ideal for daily use

My lips are quite sensitive, and prone to chapping. I discovered Dermal Therapy Lip Balm and was very pleased to find that it had a very soothing and softening effect on my lips with no irritation whatsoever. It's an absolute steal for the price and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to keep their lips in tip-top condition.

Hi Bel,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for the recommendation.

Shannon M

Shannon MPerth, WA

Perfect car lip balm

I have quite thin, dry lips and constantly keep a lip balm my car to use often. The balms I have used previously melt and leak everywhere in the hot summer conditions and just don't do the job of moisturising for long periods.The Dermal Lip Balm does not have this issue and im so glad! It also gives a lush juicy look to the lips as it hydrates which I love.

Hi Shannon,
Thank you for your feedback. It's much appreciated.

This little tube is literally magic bottled up!

The product was very effective and worked almost immediately. I’ve recommend this lip balm to all my friends and family. Once you use the dermal lip balm you will never use anything else, it’s magic!

Hi Rupi,
Thank you for your product feedback and recommendation.

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

Soothes the worst dry lips

This lip balm feels very nourishing as you apply, it is clear and substantial without feeling like your lips are caked in product. There is a mild tingling on application which I liked and my lips felt better even after one day. Will purchase again.

Hi Kylie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
Glad to read that you are happy with the product and that you plan to be a repeat customer.

dianne m robertson .

dianne m robertson .Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

an absolute excellent lip balm and the best thing it is made in australia

i was travelling in kuala lumpur in june 2019 and the weather was very hot and humid which was producing very dry lips and my normal lipbalm lipstick was not enough i was extremely surprised to be able to by dermal therapy lim balm in the pharmacy which was a blessed relief for my very cracked dry lips

Hi Dianne,
Thank you for sharing your story and review of our lip balm.
Glad to hear that you found the relief you were after.

Grete Benson

Grete BensonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

My lips were so dry and cracked before and now they are so soft and subtle. The dermal therapy lip balm doesn’t feel too sticky or slimy like other lip balms

Hi Grete,

Absolute Winner

Using the lip balm has been a game changer.
I used to have very dry chapped lips..now..I don't even need to bring milkshakes to the yard, I just purse my lips and the boys come running.

Hi Samando89,
Thank you for your review and for the giggle.
Glad you have found the product to be so beneficial.

Ted

TedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dermal lip balm is a winner !

The Dermal lip care is just what needed during this dry, dry summer . It works so well when I'm out and about in the sun so often. My lips feel smoother and less irritable.

Hi Ted,

Smooth lips

I bought and tryed Dermal Therapy Lipbalm a few months back. My lips feel nice and smooth as well as protected from dry cracking skin. Would highly recommend using this product

Hi Ash,

Des

DesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for hubby's lips

Hubby had a lip shave with entails turning the inside of lip outside to make a new lip after removing cancer. Dermal lip care keeps it moist and soft just as the surgeon said.

Hi Des,
Thank you for taking the time to share hubby's story and Dermal Therapy Lip Balm use.
Sorry to hear that he had to have such a big op. Glad that the lip balm is helping him and wishing him a speedy recovery.

Meleemoo

MeleemooGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for dry cracked lips

I have severely dry lips and wear this to bed as required, the next morning they are always soft and smooth. Would highly recommend to anyone that has cracked lips.

Hi Meleemoo,
Thank you for sharing your lip balm review. Much appreciate your recommendation.

Lucy R.

Lucy R.

Best Lip Balm l Have Ever Used

Dermal Therapy lip balm is the best l have ever used because l don't have to keep reapplying it all the time. It lasts longer and does a great job.

Hi Lucy,
Thank you for sharing your review.
What you have said about not having to keep reapplying all the time is spot on, and is something we often hear from happy customers.

ddeluca

ddelucaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So smooth and stays on loving it

Soft and supple lips not feeling dry any more, no reactions worked like a dream, cracked and chapped lips smoothed out within days. Great for summer and easy to put in carry bag

Hi ddeluca,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Dermal Therapy Lip Balm. Glad to hear that you are happy with the product. Love your picture. :)

sam

sam

A great way to repair lips

My lips were getting really chapped and sore and I had heard wonderful things about this online so I gave it a try. The thick and rich clear balm is easy to apply and the menthol gives your lips a pleasant tingly sensation. It gives your lips a protective coating and a little bit of a sheen without being sticky or goopy. I noticed a different straight away and use it every time my lips are starting to peel or feel chapped or dry. Will definitely repurchase when it runs out!

Hi Sam,
Thank you for sharing your review. As per your experience of reading reviews online and deciding to trial the product, your review will help others to feel confident in trialing our lip balm if they haven't yet and so we thank you for that.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews