Dermal Therapy Australia Lip Care Range

Dermal Therapy Australia Lip Care Range (page 4 of 4)

4.9

Jane

JanePerth, WA

The best lip balm!

The Dermal Therapy Lip Balm is amazing! I applied this to my dry, dehydrated lips and it worked really fast! It is also very affordable and I highly recommend this product to everyone!

Hi Jane,
Thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated.

Portia M.

Portia M.Hunter Region, NSW

New favourite lip balm!

I have used the same lip balm for years, but when I couldn’t find it at the shop a few weeks ago I decided to try a different brand, so I picked up the Dermal Therapy lip balm, everything on the package sounded amazing, plus it was affordable. I am so so glad I gave it a go, my lips have never felt this soft, I am obsessed! This is now my absolute favourite lip balm and I’ve been recommending it to everyone!

Hi Portia,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
How lucky for us that you decided to give Dermal Therapy a try. And thank you for recommending the lip balm to others.

Love it!

Tried the Dermal lip balm and will only be buying this from now on! My lips have been really soft and I love the flavour. Squeezy tube for easy application, no dipping fingers in. Great stuff!

Hi Lesley,
Thank you for your feedback.
So glad you tried the lip balm and are a Dermal Therapy convert. :)

Lip Care Products

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Lip Care Range compares to other Lip Care Products

The best lip balm I have ever used. Tried so many over the years, this is the best and great price.

I have very dry lips and use to apply so many times a day with other lip balms, with dermal lip balm my lips have repaired and don't apply as much.

Hi Stace,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
The scenario you describe, of being able to use the lip balm less frequently than other products that you have trialed is something that we are often told.
It's great to hear.

Shopgirl

ShopgirlSydney, NSW

Cant live without it!

Pretty much love all the Dermal Therapy products. Crystal deodorant, now in an easy-spray form; hand lotion, foot balm and the soap-free wash - all amazing chemical-free products. My favourite product is the lip balm.

Life changing

My lips were so incredibly dry, swollen and painful for a long time and nothing helped them until I found your fast acting ultra-moisturising lip balm that changed my life. I went from extremely painful and swollen lips to 3 hours later them being almost normal again

Hi Olivia,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of Dermal Therapy Lip Balm. We really appreciate customers giving us feedback on our range and pride ourselves on the efficacy of our products.

Best Lip Balm Ever!

I absolutely love this lip balm. It’s so smooth, has a nice little tingle when applied and it has a pleasant scent. It is very effective and heals dry lips quicker than any other lip balm I have tried. Definitely recommend to everyone.

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for your review. So glad that you are happy with the lip balm.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and thank you for recommending Dermal Therapy lip balm to others.

Kirsten M.

Kirsten M.Sydney, NSW

Best lipcare on the market

Our whole family use the lip care and have tried many other Brands and none are as good as dermal therapy. We have had lips so dry from medication that ONLY dermal therapy has been able to help. Also very reasonably priced. Absolutely recommend!

Hi Kirsten,
Thank you for taking the time to review our lip balm.
So glad that you have found our lip balm to be useful for the whole family.

Michelle Brooks

Michelle BrooksSydney Australia

Amazing product. Works straight away.

Great product for very chapped lips. It tingles a bit at the start but then settled down but it feels like it’s working. Works very quickly. I was very pleased with the product.

Lip Care Products

Vivian Y.

Vivian Y.Sydney, NSW

Best lip balm!!!

After testing out lip balms from numerous brands for years and years I have finally found the perfect lip balm that satisfies me ! When I apply it at night it glides on smoothly and lasts till I wake up even after eating and interaction with other lips :3

Hi Vivian,
Thank you for your review.
Glad you have finally found your lip soul-mate.
Do you know we have an extensive range of skin care products? You may wish to take a look at our website: https://dermaltherapy.com.au/

Sascha J.

Sascha J.Sydney, NSW

Refuse to use any other Lip Balm!

I have tested and trialled many lip balms, especially throughout winter to deal with constantly dry lips. Dermal Therapy lip balm has been my only solution! I have one on hand at all times.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews