Dermal Therapy Australia Hair and Scalp Care Range

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dermal Therapy Australia

4.5
sharwill
sharwillsunshine coast

Perfect for my scalp

I have started using the dermal therapy scalp relief serum and it has made a difference to my dry itchy scalp. I find it helps especially with the itch and I am very happy with this product.

Purchased in September 2021.

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

So so good for sensitive scalp that suffers from dandruff

Recently I suffered from dandruff and tried a few drugstore dandruff shampoos to no avail. They only aggravated my scalp further. Came across Dermal Therapy Scalp Relief range online and thought to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I noticed difference from the first wash. I have only used it three times up to this review and the dandruff has reduced A Lot! And without aggravating my sensitive scalp! Love this product!

Purchased in September 2021 at Better Value Pharmacy for $11.87.

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you Meilyana, we sincerely appreciate your feedback!

Susie G.
Susie G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Phenomenal! Thank you Dermal Therapy!

This serum is absolutely incredible. I was suffering from a horribly itchy scalp, I'd tried everything- removing sulphates, parabens, silicones etc. from my hair routine, using specially formulated products, but nothing was working and it was driving me a bit mad from the constant irritation. I started using this serum after cleansing thoroughly with another shampoo and the Dermal Shampoo & Conditioner and my scalp hasn't ever felt better. It's incredibly cooling and refreshing, and in a few minutes all, I mean all, discomfort was gone. I can't recommend it highly
enough to someone suffering from an itchy scalp. I seriously want to buy shares in this company, that's how good this serum is.

Purchased in September 2021 at Your discount chemist for $13.00.

Hi Susie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share you feedback, it's really appreciated :)

The scalp serum has saved my scalp

After years of battling an itchy sore scalp thinking it was dandruff I tried this scalp serum after a hairdresser suggested I might actually have dry scalp. After a couple of days of using this serum morning and night I have no more itchy scalp. It is an amazing product and easy to use. I didn't give it the full 5 stars though as the bottle is small and using it twice a day means it runs out really quickly.

Purchased in August 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

Hi Jess,
Thank you for your feedback.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Hair and Scalp Care Range compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Megg
MeggSydney, NSW

Horrible!

On the same day as using this product, my scalp was flaking out of control. I have never experienced this level of dryness before, especially on the same day as washing! Appalling.

Purchased in August 2021.

Pam
PamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Non greasy fast acting and stops the itch fast.

Loved using the shampoo and anti itch scalp treatment.
The best I have used, hair feels soft after use, and best of all, no itching.
Calms the itch quickly and easily.
Highly recomended.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

rutakenineedafriend
rutakenineedafriendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is amazing, well worth the purchase!

I used to suffer from severe dry scalp when my hair would start growing any longer than a centimetre.
2 weeks ago my partner purchased the serum and shampoo for me and since using it I have had up to 90% positive results, barely any dry scalp at all.
It has only been 2 weeks but a little more time and I think this might be the best product I have ever used.

I am comparing this to the multiple corticosteroid therapy I have been prescribed by doctors too.

Purchased in April 2021.

Ease of Application

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
Rob P.
Rob P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I’d found this product years ago!

I have suffered from Psoriasis plaques for many years and had lost hope of finding an effective treatment. The difference after just 3-4 days of using this shampoo is amazing. Plaques gone and have not come back. Thank you for this fabulous product!

Purchased in July 2020 at Purchased online.

Steven C.
Steven C.Perth, WA

Best product if you have a dry scalp.

I suffer from a very dry scalp, I've tried countless different products and none of them really worked for me until I found this one !!! No more flakey, itchy dry scalp for me :-)

Purchased in January 2020 for $5.00.

Hi Steven,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Glad the product is helping you.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

ABforFY
ABforFYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Relieves scalp itchiness

Mum loves her scalp massaged with this serum. It is helping with her chronic cradle cap. Safe alternative to steroid. Even more effective used with Dermal Therapy Scalp Relief shampoo/conditioner. The only issue is that not very many chemist have this in stock.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Direct for $14.50.

Hi ABforFY,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Glad your mum is finding relief with the scalp care range. It is relatively new on the market which is why the distribution is not very wide. In time it should hopefully be more readily available.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Susan
Susanasked
Hair and Scalp Care Range

I have been using this product for 2 weeks now with some success for my itchy flakey scalp. Should I use the shampoo daily? I have already used the entire serum bottle. I still have itching particularly at night. Is there anything more I should be doing.

Hi Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to write to us.
For our Scalp Relief Shampoo & Conditioner, you may use it daily for your everyday maintenance relief.
For the Scalp Relief Serum, if after 2 weeks you do not experience any improvements, we suggest consulting your healthcare professional to recommend a suitable treatment for your scalp.

Gayya D.asked
Hair and Scalp Care Range

I still can’t find the expire date and would like to know how to find it. ( Dermal Therapy shampoo & conditioner)

Hi Gayya,
There is no expiry date printed on these products.
There is a little logo with an open jar and 12m next to it. This indicates that the product should be used within 12 months of opening.
Under the product, there should be a batch number printed, the products are good for 3 years from when they are produced and we have details of when each of our batches are produced.
Currently all batches in circulation were produced within the last year meaning at the very least, they have a minimum of 2 years on their expiry.
I hope this helps.