Dermal Therapy Australia Hair and Scalp Care Range

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dermal Therapy Australia

So so good for sensitive scalp that suffers from dandruff

Recently I suffered from dandruff and tried a few drugstore dandruff shampoos to no avail. They only aggravated my scalp further. Came across Dermal Therapy Scalp Relief range online and thought to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I noticed difference from the first wash. I have only used it three times up to this review and the dandruff has reduced A Lot! And without aggravating my sensitive scalp! Love this product!

Purchased in September 2021 at Better Value Pharmacy for $11.87.

Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Scalp Relief Shampoo & Conditioner
Hair Type Normal
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you Meilyana, we sincerely appreciate your feedback!

Pam
PamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Non greasy fast acting and stops the itch fast.

Loved using the shampoo and anti itch scalp treatment.
The best I have used, hair feels soft after use, and best of all, no itching.
Calms the itch quickly and easily.
Highly recomended.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

Smell
Products PurchasedDermal scalp treatment, and shampoo.
Hair Type Dry

ABforFY
ABforFYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Relieves scalp itchiness

Mum loves her scalp massaged with this serum. It is helping with her chronic cradle cap. Safe alternative to steroid. Even more effective used with Dermal Therapy Scalp Relief shampoo/conditioner. The only issue is that not very many chemist have this in stock.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Direct for $14.50.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedScalp relief serum, scalp relief shampoo
Hair Type Dry

Hi ABforFY,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Glad your mum is finding relief with the scalp care range. It is relatively new on the market which is why the distribution is not very wide. In time it should hopefully be more readily available.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Susan
Susanasked
Hair and Scalp Care Range

I have been using this product for 2 weeks now with some success for my itchy flakey scalp. Should I use the shampoo daily? I have already used the entire serum bottle. I still have itching particularly at night. Is there anything more I should be doing.

Hi Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to write to us.
For our Scalp Relief Shampoo & Conditioner, you may use it daily for your everyday maintenance relief.
For the Scalp Relief Serum, if after 2 weeks you do not experience any improvements, we suggest consulting your healthcare professional to recommend a suitable treatment for your scalp.

Gayya D.asked
Hair and Scalp Care Range

I still can’t find the expire date and would like to know how to find it. ( Dermal Therapy shampoo & conditioner)

Hi Gayya,
There is no expiry date printed on these products.
There is a little logo with an open jar and 12m next to it. This indicates that the product should be used within 12 months of opening.
Under the product, there should be a batch number printed, the products are good for 3 years from when they are produced and we have details of when each of our batches are produced.
Currently all batches in circulation were produced within the last year meaning at the very least, they have a minimum of 2 years on their expiry.
I hope this helps.