Dermal Therapy Australia Hair and Scalp Care Range

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dermal Therapy Australia

1 review
rutakenineedafriend
rutakenineedafriendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is amazing, well worth the purchase!

I used to suffer from severe dry scalp when my hair would start growing any longer than a centimetre.
2 weeks ago my partner purchased the serum and shampoo for me and since using it I have had up to 90% positive results, barely any dry scalp at all.
It has only been 2 weeks but a little more time and I think this might be the best product I have ever used.

I am comparing this to the multiple corticosteroid therapy I have been prescribed by doctors too.

Purchased in April 2021.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Susan
Susanasked
Hair and Scalp Care Range

I have been using this product for 2 weeks now with some success for my itchy flakey scalp. Should I use the shampoo daily? I have already used the entire serum bottle. I still have itching particularly at night. Is there anything more I should be doing.

Dermal Therapy Australia
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Hi Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to write to us.
For our Scalp Relief Shampoo & Conditioner, you may use it daily for your everyday maintenance relief.
For the Scalp Relief Serum, if after 2 weeks you do not experience any improvements, we suggest consulting your healthcare professional to recommend a suitable treatment for your scalp.

Gayya D.asked
Hair and Scalp Care Range

I still can’t find the expire date and would like to know how to find it. ( Dermal Therapy shampoo & conditioner)

Dermal Therapy Australia
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Hi Gayya,
There is no expiry date printed on these products.
There is a little logo with an open jar and 12m next to it. This indicates that the product should be used within 12 months of opening.
Under the product, there should be a batch number printed, the products are good for 3 years from when they are produced and we have details of when each of our batches are produced.
Currently all batches in circulation were produced within the last year meaning at the very least, they have a minimum of 2 years on their expiry.
I hope this helps.