Dermal Therapy Australia Hair and Scalp Care Range

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dermal Therapy Australia

4.5
  • Skin Type
Megg
MeggSydney, NSW

Horrible!

On the same day as using this product, my scalp was flaking out of control. I have never experienced this level of dryness before, especially on the same day as washing! Appalling.

Purchased in August 2021.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Susan
Susanasked
Hair and Scalp Care Range

I have been using this product for 2 weeks now with some success for my itchy flakey scalp. Should I use the shampoo daily? I have already used the entire serum bottle. I still have itching particularly at night. Is there anything more I should be doing.

Hi Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to write to us.
For our Scalp Relief Shampoo & Conditioner, you may use it daily for your everyday maintenance relief.
For the Scalp Relief Serum, if after 2 weeks you do not experience any improvements, we suggest consulting your healthcare professional to recommend a suitable treatment for your scalp.

Gayya D.asked
Hair and Scalp Care Range

I still can’t find the expire date and would like to know how to find it. ( Dermal Therapy shampoo & conditioner)

Hi Gayya,
There is no expiry date printed on these products.
There is a little logo with an open jar and 12m next to it. This indicates that the product should be used within 12 months of opening.
Under the product, there should be a batch number printed, the products are good for 3 years from when they are produced and we have details of when each of our batches are produced.
Currently all batches in circulation were produced within the last year meaning at the very least, they have a minimum of 2 years on their expiry.
I hope this helps.