Dermal Therapy Australia Hair and Scalp Care Range

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dermal Therapy Australia

4.5
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell

The scalp serum has saved my scalp

After years of battling an itchy sore scalp thinking it was dandruff I tried this scalp serum after a hairdresser suggested I might actually have dry scalp. After a couple of days of using this serum morning and night I have no more itchy scalp. It is an amazing product and easy to use. I didn't give it the full 5 stars though as the bottle is small and using it twice a day means it runs out really quickly.

Purchased in August 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application

Hi Jess,
Thank you for your feedback.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Susan
Susanasked
Hair and Scalp Care Range

I have been using this product for 2 weeks now with some success for my itchy flakey scalp. Should I use the shampoo daily? I have already used the entire serum bottle. I still have itching particularly at night. Is there anything more I should be doing.

Hi Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to write to us.
For our Scalp Relief Shampoo & Conditioner, you may use it daily for your everyday maintenance relief.
For the Scalp Relief Serum, if after 2 weeks you do not experience any improvements, we suggest consulting your healthcare professional to recommend a suitable treatment for your scalp.

Gayya D.asked
Hair and Scalp Care Range

I still can’t find the expire date and would like to know how to find it. ( Dermal Therapy shampoo & conditioner)

Hi Gayya,
There is no expiry date printed on these products.
There is a little logo with an open jar and 12m next to it. This indicates that the product should be used within 12 months of opening.
Under the product, there should be a batch number printed, the products are good for 3 years from when they are produced and we have details of when each of our batches are produced.
Currently all batches in circulation were produced within the last year meaning at the very least, they have a minimum of 2 years on their expiry.
I hope this helps.