Dermal Therapy Australia
See the Best Skincare in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dermal Therapy Australia

Pros

• Wide range of products

• Soothes skin conditions

• Affordable

Dermal Therapy Product ranges

• Foot care: This range helps treat problems such as dry, cracked feet, foot odour, nail fungus and plantar and common warts.
  • Lip care: These products contain ultra-moisturing and concentrated ingredients to help restore moisture to very dry lips.
  • Hand care: Dermal Therapy’s hand balms and creams include a sanitising cream, an anti-aging balm and a cream for extremely rough hands.
  • Hair and scalp care: Two ranges of products are designed to either soothe a dry and itchy scalp, or to strengthen and stimulate hair.
  • Eczema and Dermatitis skin care: This range is made to help provide relief for dry and flaky skin caused by eczema, as well as some of the pain associated with it.
  • Psoriasis skin care: Dermal Therapy’s Psoriasis Cream is clinically tested to effectively treat scaly, red and itchy skin caused by psoriasis.
  • Itchy skin care: Clinically tested to relieve the symptoms of itchy skin in minutes, this range is suitable for sensitive skin.
  • Very dry skin care: Made for severely dry skin, this range includes shower products, as well as moisturisers.
  • Sensitive skin care: A gentle lotion and body wash are free from petrochemicals, parabens and fragrances, to leave skin happy and hydrated.
  • Deodorants: These natural crystal deodorants are suitable for people with sensitive skin. They’re also alcohol and fragrance-free.
  • Children’s skin care: This range of products was developed to help manage mild eczema in children.

Points of praise

With almost all reviewers awarding Dermal Therapy products either 4 or 5 stars, there’s no doubt that these skincare ranges are effective.

Those who were new to the brand expressed their surprise and satisfaction that the skincare product they took a chance on was immediately effective in providing relief.

Reviewers expressed their praise for a broad range of products. In particular, the ability of products to soothe and relieve skin conditions, while providing a moisturising effect, was appreciated.

Of particular note was the products’ ability to relieve dry and itchy skin, and get rid of cracks in the feet, as well as dry hands.

4.9

6-year battle with acne & acne products won!

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Products PurchasedSensitive Skin Wash & Sensitive Skin Lotion
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Stace
StaceSouth East Queensland, QLD

New staple

I found my skin was looking and feeling very dry and dull then I discovered the sensitive skin lotion. It feels so refreshing and hydrating when applying and leaves my skin feeling smooth again.

Purchased in August 2021.

Ease of Application
Products Purchasedsensitive skin lotion and paw paw lip balm
Susie G.
Susie G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Phenomenal! Thank you Dermal Therapy!

This serum is absolutely incredible. I was suffering from a horribly itchy scalp, I'd tried everything- removing sulphates, parabens, silicones etc. from my hair routine, using specially formulated products, but nothing was working and it was driving me a bit mad from the constant irritation. I started using this serum after cleansing thoroughly with another shampoo and the Dermal Shampoo & Conditioner and my scalp hasn't ever felt better. It's incredibly cooling and refreshing, and in a few minutes all, I mean all, discomfort was gone. I can't recommend it highly
enough to someone suffering from an itchy scalp. I seriously want to buy shares in this company, that's how good this serum is.

Purchased in September 2021 at Your discount chemist for $13.00.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Scalp Relief Serum
Hair Type Normal

Hi Susie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share you feedback, it's really appreciated :)

Panda
PandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product great price!

I had been wanting to try this product and finally bought it, sat down to watch a movie and put the Exfoliating Foot Mask on my feet. It felt cooling and slightly tingly which I enjoyed. Nothing much happened till the 4th day when I noticed my skin peeling off my feet. And it only got better over the next few days till all the hard calloused skin was gone. Leaving my feet silky smooth and ready for summer!

Purchased in September 2021 for $29.99.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Foot Mask
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you for sharing your feedback :)

Poppy
PoppySouth East Queensland, QLD

Does Exactly As It Says

I had experienced severely dry lips which resulted in them cracking, for the past few weeks.
Within the first day of using, my lips had moisture restored. 10/10 recommend this product.

Purchased in September 2021 for $4.20.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Lip Balm
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Hi Poppy,
Thank you for your feedback, it's sincerely appreciated.

Carla
CarlaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My feet feel and look brand new

Evaluating foot mask is incredible .90mins soak, took a few days to have any peeling Then it all came off. New, soft skin underneath. Wow, My feet feel incredible and I am no longer embarrassed about my feet

Purchased in September 2021.

Products PurchasedExcoriating foot mask

Hi Carla,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Gillian V.
Gillian V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautifully moisturising - while keeping me safe!

Wow! This hand cream is amazing! This moisturises without the tacky feeling that some hand creams give you - my hands feel softer and I love that it's sanitising at the same time. (It's replaced the drying stinky sanitiser that I've been using, and I will definitely stick with Dermal Therapy sanitising hand cream now!)

Purchased in September 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $8.00.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you so much for your feedback Gillian, we really appreciate it.

It works within 3 days. Perfect product!

This product smells good and not oily. My heels become more moisture and less cracks. You can see results within 3 days. The price is affordable. Will purchase it again.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Platinum Heel Balm
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Hi Emily,
Thank you for your feedback.

The entire very dry skin range has changed my life. Love it so much.

I have extremely dry skin. Almost reptilian, and especially so in winter. I've tried so many products and have never seen such great results. I'm so happy I found this range.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $12.00.

Smell
Products PurchasedVery dry skin wash, lotion and cream, lip balm, itchy scalp range, kids' range
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Pam
PamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best body wash and moisturizer

No more dry itchy skin. It felt smooth and soft. Great for all the body.
The best product I have tried and used.
Also brought the itchy scalp serum, and that's great too.

Purchased in July 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

Products PurchasedDermal wash, Dermal moisturizer, scalp serum
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you for sharing your feedback Pam.

Sonya
SonyaPerth, WA

Simply the Best

Have been using the Dermal lip care range for a couple of months now and must say I’m really impressed, it leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth and super happy!

Purchased in July 2021.

Products PurchasedLip Balm, Hand Cream, Foot Balm
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Many thanks for your feedback Sonya!

Denny
DennyHunter Region, NSW

This is perfect. Can’t live without it.

Great for old dry cracked skin like mine. I can feel the difference. I use it on my hands and rubbed into elbows and knees which were worse for wear.

Purchased in July 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store.

Products PurchasedHand balm

Hi Denny,
Thank you so much for your feedback.

Charli
CharliSydney, NSW

Finally found a lip balm that does what it says on the box!

This is the first lip salve that worked from the first application. My lips felt moist & the balm quickly eased the dryness. I haven’t had any problems with dry lips since I started using the balm regularly. Would recommend you try it too.

Purchased in August 2021 at Coles.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Lip Balm
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you for your feedback Charli, we sincerely appreciate it.

Judy L.
Judy L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best product ever

I have suffered all my life with dry flakey skin, nothing has worked,unless I re apply every couple of hours. I am talking my whole body (who has time for that) Then I found Dermal just awesome

Purchased at Chemist Australia for $14.00.

Smell
Products PurchasedBody wash,dry skin lotion scalp syrum,anti itch cream and hand cream.
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you so much for your feedback Judy!

Sandra L
Sandra LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best product ever!!

I have had a problem with dry lips & have tried many products over the years which might feel to work when on but by the next day the skin has dried and wants to peel. Since I have tried the Dermal Lip Balm my lips have been entirely different - now my lips are always feeling moist and unchapped with not peeling skin. I will not be using anything else from now on. Sandra L 09-09-2021

Purchased in July 2021 at Chempro Chemists.

Products PurchasedDermal Lip Balm & Very Dry Skin Crea
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Hi Sandra,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it.