Dermal Therapy Australia
See the Best Skincare in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dermal Therapy Australia

Pros

• Wide range of products

• Soothes skin conditions

• Affordable

Dermal Therapy Product ranges

• Foot care: This range helps treat problems such as dry, cracked feet, foot odour, nail fungus and plantar and common warts.
  • Lip care: These products contain ultra-moisturing and concentrated ingredients to help restore moisture to very dry lips.
  • Hand care: Dermal Therapy’s hand balms and creams include a sanitising cream, an anti-aging balm and a cream for extremely rough hands.
  • Hair and scalp care: Two ranges of products are designed to either soothe a dry and itchy scalp, or to strengthen and stimulate hair.
  • Eczema and Dermatitis skin care: This range is made to help provide relief for dry and flaky skin caused by eczema, as well as some of the pain associated with it.
  • Psoriasis skin care: Dermal Therapy’s Psoriasis Cream is clinically tested to effectively treat scaly, red and itchy skin caused by psoriasis.
  • Itchy skin care: Clinically tested to relieve the symptoms of itchy skin in minutes, this range is suitable for sensitive skin.
  • Very dry skin care: Made for severely dry skin, this range includes shower products, as well as moisturisers.
  • Sensitive skin care: A gentle lotion and body wash are free from petrochemicals, parabens and fragrances, to leave skin happy and hydrated.
  • Deodorants: These natural crystal deodorants are suitable for people with sensitive skin. They’re also alcohol and fragrance-free.
  • Children’s skin care: This range of products was developed to help manage mild eczema in children.

Points of praise

With almost all reviewers awarding Dermal Therapy products either 4 or 5 stars, there’s no doubt that these skincare ranges are effective.

Those who were new to the brand expressed their surprise and satisfaction that the skincare product they took a chance on was immediately effective in providing relief.

Reviewers expressed their praise for a broad range of products. In particular, the ability of products to soothe and relieve skin conditions, while providing a moisturising effect, was appreciated.

Of particular note was the products’ ability to relieve dry and itchy skin, and get rid of cracks in the feet, as well as dry hands.

4.9

Use it every day

Lip balms are the best you can get. The only thing I use at night & regularly throughout the day. Would love one with a nice natural tint, what do you think, Dermal Therapy? :)

Purchased in January 2021.

Products PurchasedLip balm

Hi Jess,
Thank you for your feedback. We think that’s a great idea and I have passed it on to the team ;)

Dermal therapy foot care

Noticed feet peeling after a couple of days that then left my feet very smooth and soft. I was surprised with the outcome, I could definitely recommend this product for people with dry cracked feet

Purchased in September 2021 at Good price pharmacy.

Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy exfoliating foot mask

Thank you Kirra!

Becczo
BecczoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product for extremely dry lips

I find the Dermal Therapy original lip products to be very hydrating. In only a couple of days my lips go from chapped to moist. The tub is great to use prior to bed.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $5.00.

Smell
Products PurchasedLip balm original tube and tub
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you so much for your feedback!

6-year battle with acne & acne products won!

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Products PurchasedSensitive Skin Wash & Sensitive Skin Lotion
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us :)

Sandra L
Sandra LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best product ever!!

I have had a problem with dry lips & have tried many products over the years which might feel to work when on but by the next day the skin has dried and wants to peel. Since I have tried the Dermal Lip Balm my lips have been entirely different - now my lips are always feeling moist and unchapped with not peeling skin. I will not be using anything else from now on. Sandra L 09-09-2021

Purchased in July 2021 at Chempro Chemists.

Products PurchasedDermal Lip Balm & Very Dry Skin Crea

Hi Sandra,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Mickey
MickeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for the Best Looking Feet!

I have been using the heel balm platinum and would highly recommend it for beautiful soft feet. Great to use in the winter to stop dry cracked heels. I have even purchased some as gifts for friends. Thank-you

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $15.00.

Products PurchasedHeel Balm Platinum and the Lip Balm

Hi Mickey,
Thank you for your feedback.

Sian Yap
Sian YapPerth, WA

The best heel balm ever!

I purchased the Dermal Heel Balm Platinum for my partner to use on his cracked heel. He has tried multiple products in the past, but nothing worked much, and he hates how greasy they are too. The Dermal Heel Balm Platinum helped all the cracks on his heels healed up well and they are non-greasy too!

Purchased in December 2020 for $19.95.

Products PurchasedDermal Heel Balm Platinum

Hi Sian,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it.

Aurora
AuroraHobart, TAS

PERFECT HEEL CREAM

My feet were so dry from wearing thongs in Summer. After using the Heel Balm the dead skin was easily removed and my feet were super soft. I cannot live without this cream.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Products PurchasedHeel Balm

Hi Aurora,
Thank you so much for your feedback.

katherine
katherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

affordable and effective

I noticed in a month using the Dermal skin range my skin feels softer, smooth and non greasy feeling. I am glad I tried it and it works for me.

Purchased in June 2021 for $15.00.

Products PurchasedEczema Moisturising Lotion

Hi Katherine,
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share it with us.

Mel
Mel Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The cracks on my feet disappeared

The cracks on my feet disappeared really quickly. I was so surprised and really impressed. I will definitely purchase again. I would also like to try other products from this range.

Purchased in April 2021 at Chemist Direct.

Products PurchasedDermal therapy

Hi Mel,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We sincerely appreciate it.

Niamh Collie
Niamh Collie

Only product that helps my skin

I looked for a long time to find a skin cream that stopped my hands getting red dry cracked and painful. Dermal therapy very dry skin cream is the ONLY product that works, I use it every night and my hands are now so soft and beautiful. I have used it for years and now can’t imagine living without it

Purchased in November 2020 at Terry White Chemmart for $20.00.

Products PurchasedVery dry skin cream

Hi Niamh,
Thank you so much for your review! We sincerely appreciate your support :)

rutakenineedafriend
rutakenineedafriendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is amazing, well worth the purchase!

I used to suffer from severe dry scalp when my hair would start growing any longer than a centimetre.
2 weeks ago my partner purchased the serum and shampoo for me and since using it I have had up to 90% positive results, barely any dry scalp at all.
It has only been 2 weeks but a little more time and I think this might be the best product I have ever used.

I am comparing this to the multiple corticosteroid therapy I have been prescribed by doctors too.

Purchased in April 2021.

Products PurchasedShampoo and Serum
Hair Type Normal

C Russell
C RussellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best heel treatment on the market.

Love the Dermal Foot care range. I often recommend it to friends that have cracked heels and the feedback is always so positive. Thanks Dermal for these magic products.Simply the best.

Purchased in October 2020.

Smell
Products PurchasedDermal heel balm stick.
Causes Irritation No

Fantastic product to use on dry or sensitive skin. It's the only product I've found that works for me.

My skin is smoother, less dry.
I used to have cracked hands from washing them so much, no matter how much moisturiser I used they were still red and cracking.
Not anymore!

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedSensitive skin moisturiser, sensitive skin body wash
Nor Omar
Nor OmarValley View 5093 Sa

It works.

I've been trying various but this by far the best. It works. Using it alone as it comes with Berry colour for tint which is my favourite. And on top of that it's awesome price.

Purchased in February 2021 at Priceline.

Products PurchasedDermal berry