Dermal Therapy Australia

Dermal Therapy Australia (page 3 of 10)

Lip Care Range, Body Care Range, Little Bodies Children’s Skin Care Range, etc...
See the Best Skincare in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dermal Therapy Australia

Pros

• Wide range of products

• Soothes skin conditions

• Affordable

4.9

Best lip balm under the sun BY FAR

Ive tried every single lip balm and once I discovered this one Ive never gone back. Ive always had very dry and cracked lips, especially during winter, and this has been amazing! 10/10 recommend.

Hi Evie,
Thank you for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it.

LeonieC
LeonieCSydney Surrounds, NSW

Soft, supple lips

For the past couple of years I’ve kept my lips soft and supple by using Dermal Therapy Lip Balm so I no longer have to worry about my lips feeling dry and uncomfortable. I’ve recently been using the Berry Lip Balm which makes a nice change. The same hydrating balm, the same slippery feel but with the added bonus of a lovely berry scent and slight taste. To ensure my lips remain nourished and hydrated I apply the lip balm when I wake up, after lunch and last thing at night before going to bed.

Hi Leonie,
Thank you so much for your feedback.

Brydie
BrydieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I’d found this sooner!

My skin would normally be screaming out for moisture a few hours after moisturising. If feels so natural that I now have to remind myself to apply routinely. Surprisingly, it has even faded sun spots and age spots. What’s not to love?

Hi Brydie,
Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to share it with us.

I've found this the most effective cream for my hands, especially when trying todeal with Scleroderma

Smoothing a lessenig the extremely dry skin on hands and I use it frequently during the day. I make sure I apply it before bed and when putting on glives.

Hi Barbara,
Thank you for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it.

hendooGippsland, VIC

An effective product

I noticed a vast improvement on my skin after using the Dermal Therapy Foot Care range. No more dryness. I did not have any adverse reactions to this product at all. It's a quality Australian product that I would highly recommend.

Hi Hendoo,
Thank you so much for your feedback.

hendoo

You're quite welcome and yes I believe that it really is a great quality product.

Melinda
Melinda

It’s the only product that I will use A+

The lip balm really helped my lips they were so dry and cracked from the wind now they are soft and plump they feel like a new set of lips

Hi Melinda,
Thank you so much for you feedback.

Janey
JaneyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Made a huge difference very quickly

The lip balm absorbed but stayed moist without being greasy/ sloppy/sticky. It heals as well creating a barrier to keep the good oils in, so had a highly effectove and positive result very quickly.

Hi Janey,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it.

It does what it says 1 day to smooth feet

dry cracked feet have improved about 90% in 1 day, best product ever and the best thing it is not at all greasy and is great for dry skin around the toes

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for your feedback.

rhonda burns
rhonda burnsbendgio

Fab for drying skin

Made my skin soft and not greasy at all looks very moisturizer it helped with itching skin I didn't have any adverse reaction would recommend it to all to try

Hi Rhonda,
Thank you so much for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us.

Mel
Mel Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The cracks on my feet disappeared

The cracks on my feet disappeared really quickly. I was so surprised and really impressed. I will definitely purchase again. I would also like to try other products from this range.

Hi Mel,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We sincerely appreciate it.

Kathryn
KathrynCentral, SA

Best heel balm I have ever used

Was using another foot balm for 2 weeks and nothing was happening. Then discovered Dermal and I saw an improvement within 1 day. After a week my heels were nearly back to normal

Hi Kathryn,
Thank you so much for your feedback and taking the time to share your experience with us.

Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Eczema relief

Little bodies eczema cream has helped me to reduce the redness for my daughters eczema outbreaks. So far the best I have used. Didn’t have to use steroid creams to control outbreaks. Really works

Hi Rose,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and share your daughter's experience.

Niamh Collie
Niamh Collie

Only product that helps my skin

I looked for a long time to find a skin cream that stopped my hands getting red dry cracked and painful. Dermal therapy very dry skin cream is the ONLY product that works, I use it every night and my hands are now so soft and beautiful. I have used it for years and now can’t imagine living without it

Hi Niamh,
Thank you so much for your review! We sincerely appreciate your support :)

Robyn
Robyn Sydney, NSW

Fantastic product for very dry skin. I have very dry skin especially feet and hands.

My skin is a lot better after using the cream over last few months. No adverse reactions. Have tried other products and Dermal seems to work the best. My skin feels a lot better especially feet and hands.

Finally found something to manage my psoriasis

First time I used the psoriasis cream I noticed an instant itch relief for the psoriasis. It definitely keeps the plaque skin from getting too dry. I feel moisturised throughout the day. I've been searching for ages and have finally found something that actually keeps my skin smooth and the psoriasis under control. If you, like me, have struggled and tried multiple different, creams, oils and lotions with no luck. I think it's time to give this one a go! Highly recommend
Just been carefully using it on any broken skin, such as cuts as it can burn a touch.
Also, I have emailed the company a few times to see if they were looking to make larger quantities of the products and I have had nothing but amazing customer service. Truly felt valued.

Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

Very effective.

Very effective. Relief extreme skin dryness which being looking for years. Especially my hand crack easily. Very happy with the cream' effectiveness. Very recommends to customer who seeking solution for their problem.

Roz
RozRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best ever lip balm - no more dry lips

I love the berry lip balm, great flavour excellent silky balm that you can wear every day either on its own as a lip gloss or under your favourite lipstick, great for active folk all you need is SPF and Dermal lip balm and your set for the day.

Pam
PamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Non greasy fast acting and stops the itch fast.

Loved using the shampoo and anti itch scalp treatment.
The best I have used, hair feels soft after use, and best of all, no itching.
Calms the itch quickly and easily.
Highly recomended.

Jim G
Jim GSydney Surrounds, NSW

newbies

Both my wife & I were totally unaware of the various products for different skin conditions your company provided. We were up in QLD at the time and my dry itchy forehead was driving me crazy. I was in the chemist looking for a cream to help when I saw Dermal cream for very dry skin. Once applied the affect was almost immediate and lasting.

Hi Jim,
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share it with us.

lemmalina
lemmalinaNorthern Region, NSW

GERM FREE WHILE MOISTUIRISING....THE BEST!!!

The worst thing about having to use sanitiser so often was how dry my hands were becoming. The sanitising hand cream is THE BEST!!! My hands can now be germs free and smooth!!! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!

rutakenineedafriend
rutakenineedafriendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is amazing, well worth the purchase!

I used to suffer from severe dry scalp when my hair would start growing any longer than a centimetre.
2 weeks ago my partner purchased the serum and shampoo for me and since using it I have had up to 90% positive results, barely any dry scalp at all.
It has only been 2 weeks but a little more time and I think this might be the best product I have ever used.

I am comparing this to the multiple corticosteroid therapy I have been prescribed by doctors too.

C Russell
C RussellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best heel treatment on the market.

Love the Dermal Foot care range. I often recommend it to friends that have cracked heels and the feedback is always so positive. Thanks Dermal for these magic products.Simply the best.

Bec
BecGoulburn Valley, VIC

Heel magic is a game changer

I bought the heel magic stick after a friend had used and recommended it. I first used it twice a day for 10 days after an exfoliate of all my callouses. I had found that after a few days my feet were very smooth and soft. I now use it occasionally at night before bed to maintain softer skin.

Margs22
Margs22South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing results

After trying multiple products on my very sensitive skin, I was immediately amazed and impressed with results after using Dermal Therapy. Relieved that I’ve finally found a product to suit my skin, I’ll definitely be buying this from now on.

Kelly Fay
Kelly FaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product!!

I have always suffered with dry, chapped lips. This product was in my local supermarket, and decided to give it a go. So glad I did! My lips have become so smooth and soft, no other product has helped my lips like Dermal Therapy's Lip Balm. I had a small reddened area caused by a previous cold sore below my lip also, decided to put lip balm on that area and the reddened area subsided considerably! I am so happy with the results, so glad I decided to buy this product. I now carry one in my car and handbag, so happy with how my lips look and feel. Thank you for making a great product, I am happy I found it!! Thank you again!!