Dermal Therapy Product ranges
- Foot care: This range helps treat problems such as dry, cracked feet, foot odour, nail fungus and plantar and common warts.
- Lip care: These products contain ultra-moisturing and concentrated ingredients to help restore moisture to very dry lips.
- Hand care: Dermal Therapy’s hand balms and creams include a sanitising cream, an anti-aging balm and a cream for extremely rough hands.
- Hair and scalp care: Two ranges of products are designed to either soothe a dry and itchy scalp, or to strengthen and stimulate hair.
- Eczema and Dermatitis skin care: This range is made to help provide relief for dry and flaky skin caused by eczema, as well as some of the pain associated with it.
- Psoriasis skin care: Dermal Therapy’s Psoriasis Cream is clinically tested to effectively treat scaly, red and itchy skin caused by psoriasis.
- Itchy skin care: Clinically tested to relieve the symptoms of itchy skin in minutes, this range is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Very dry skin care: Made for severely dry skin, this range includes shower products, as well as moisturisers.
- Sensitive skin care: A gentle lotion and body wash are free from petrochemicals, parabens and fragrances, to leave skin happy and hydrated.
- Deodorants: These natural crystal deodorants are suitable for people with sensitive skin. They’re also alcohol and fragrance-free.
- Children’s skin care: This range of products was developed to help manage mild eczema in children.
Points of praise
With almost all reviewers awarding Dermal Therapy products either 4 or 5 stars, there’s no doubt that these skincare ranges are effective.
Those who were new to the brand expressed their surprise and satisfaction that the skincare product they took a chance on was immediately effective in providing relief.
Reviewers expressed their praise for a broad range of products. In particular, the ability of products to soothe and relieve skin conditions, while providing a moisturising effect, was appreciated.
Of particular note was the products’ ability to relieve dry and itchy skin, and get rid of cracks in the feet, as well as dry hands.
My hands are dry from lots of hand washing and using alot of detergents during cleaning. I work in the cleaning industry so my hands are often irritated and rough.
Bought this because looked liked good reviews, however when I applied it to my hands it stung and felt like a burning sensation. I had to wash it off immediately but felt it was still tingling...... Not sure why but this product was terrible for me.
Purchased in June 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $11.49.
Overpriced & not suitable for atopic eczema flare-ups
My 4 yr old daughter has suffered with atopic eczema since age 6 weeks. This cream stings after application once skin is slightly cracked during a flare-up. It did slow the flare-up down but even after several applications, over a 24hr period it hadn’t significantly reduced redness, itch, dryness or broken skin. Cream was still not hydrating enough even though applied after a QV oil bath at night. Conveniently available at Woolworths for $15-18 for 175ml tube, suitable for mild dermatitis rashes or mild eczema but not suitable for an eczema flare-up with even the smallest cracks in the skin. For this I’d use QV Baby moisturising cream from a chemist, $18-20 for 500g and won’t sting EVER.
Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths valley Gladstone qld.
Questions & Answers
Did anyone find that as soon as you put on the scalp relief lotion it made your scalp extremely itchy and aggravated? I’m willing to keep using it if it helps psoriasis
The response you have had with extreme itch and aggravation to the area is not what we would expect and our suggestion would be not to continue use. We'd suggestion you contact our customer service team to further discuss this if you want more advice. We do have lots of psoriasis sufferers using the product but that doesn't mean that it necessarily is right for you. We also have a shampoo which may suit your needs better.
Is the ezcema one is steroid free?
Yes, it is. We don’t have any products which contain steroids.
I have a bottle of Dermal Therapy skin relief moisturising lotion. Can you use it past its expiry date?
Hi, Thanks for reaching out. The product you are asking about has specific expiry information related to one its intended geographical sale locations which is in Asia. In Australia, the guidelines are different and so long as you use the product within 12 months of opening, you may continue to use it.
Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.