Dermal Therapy Product ranges
- Foot care: This range helps treat problems such as dry, cracked feet, foot odour, nail fungus and plantar and common warts.
- Lip care: These products contain ultra-moisturing and concentrated ingredients to help restore moisture to very dry lips.
- Hand care: Dermal Therapy’s hand balms and creams include a sanitising cream, an anti-aging balm and a cream for extremely rough hands.
- Hair and scalp care: Two ranges of products are designed to either soothe a dry and itchy scalp, or to strengthen and stimulate hair.
- Eczema and Dermatitis skin care: This range is made to help provide relief for dry and flaky skin caused by eczema, as well as some of the pain associated with it.
- Psoriasis skin care: Dermal Therapy’s Psoriasis Cream is clinically tested to effectively treat scaly, red and itchy skin caused by psoriasis.
- Itchy skin care: Clinically tested to relieve the symptoms of itchy skin in minutes, this range is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Very dry skin care: Made for severely dry skin, this range includes shower products, as well as moisturisers.
- Sensitive skin care: A gentle lotion and body wash are free from petrochemicals, parabens and fragrances, to leave skin happy and hydrated.
- Deodorants: These natural crystal deodorants are suitable for people with sensitive skin. They’re also alcohol and fragrance-free.
- Children’s skin care: This range of products was developed to help manage mild eczema in children.
Points of praise
With almost all reviewers awarding Dermal Therapy products either 4 or 5 stars, there’s no doubt that these skincare ranges are effective.
Those who were new to the brand expressed their surprise and satisfaction that the skincare product they took a chance on was immediately effective in providing relief.
Reviewers expressed their praise for a broad range of products. In particular, the ability of products to soothe and relieve skin conditions, while providing a moisturising effect, was appreciated.
Of particular note was the products’ ability to relieve dry and itchy skin, and get rid of cracks in the feet, as well as dry hands.
Is a good alternative to regular brands.
Worked well on the little one and they enjoyed using it, smelled nice and left a nice feel on the skin. I would buy it again and try more products in the dermal range.
Purchased in March 2020.
Crystal Deodorant Stick - wanted to love it but can't.
I was looking for a low-waste vegan alternative to my deodorant when I came across this. It was easy to use and I loved that it was simple with no added nasties but it just didn't work for my body composition. I would only get a couple hours before I could sense body odour. I really wished this had of worked but it's just not for me.
Purchased in February 2019 at Good Price Pharmacy for $7.
The reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review
Overpriced & not suitable for atopic eczema flare-ups
My 4 yr old daughter has suffered with atopic eczema since age 6 weeks. This cream stings after application once skin is slightly cracked during a flare-up. It did slow the flare-up down but even after several applications, over a 24hr period it hadn’t significantly reduced redness, itch, dryness or broken skin. Cream was still not hydrating enough even though applied after a QV oil bath at night. Conveniently available at Woolworths for $15-18 for 175ml tube, suitable for mild dermatitis rashes or mild eczema but not suitable for an eczema flare-up with even the smallest cracks in the skin. For this I’d use QV Baby moisturising cream from a chemist, $18-20 for 500g and won’t sting EVER.
Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths valley Gladstone qld.
Questions & Answers
Is the ezcema one is steroid free?
Yes, it is. We don’t have any products which contain steroids.
I have a bottle of Dermal Therapy skin relief moisturising lotion. Can you use it past its expiry date?
Hi, Thanks for reaching out. The product you are asking about has specific expiry information related to one its intended geographical sale locations which is in Asia. In Australia, the guidelines are different and so long as you use the product within 12 months of opening, you may continue to use it.
I have been using this product for 2 weeks now with some success for my itchy flakey scalp. Should I use the shampoo daily? I have already used the entire serum bottle. I still have itching particularly at night. Is there anything more I should be doing.
Thank you for taking the time to write to us.
For our Scalp Relief Shampoo & Conditioner, you may use it daily for your everyday maintenance relief.
For the Scalp Relief Serum, if after 2 weeks you do not experience any improvements, we suggest consulting your healthcare professional to recommend a suitable treatment for your scalp.
Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.