Dermal Therapy Australia
See the Best Skincare in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dermal Therapy Australia

Pros

• Wide range of products

• Soothes skin conditions

• Affordable

Dermal Therapy Product ranges

• Foot care: This range helps treat problems such as dry, cracked feet, foot odour, nail fungus and plantar and common warts.
  • Lip care: These products contain ultra-moisturing and concentrated ingredients to help restore moisture to very dry lips.
  • Hand care: Dermal Therapy’s hand balms and creams include a sanitising cream, an anti-aging balm and a cream for extremely rough hands.
  • Hair and scalp care: Two ranges of products are designed to either soothe a dry and itchy scalp, or to strengthen and stimulate hair.
  • Eczema and Dermatitis skin care: This range is made to help provide relief for dry and flaky skin caused by eczema, as well as some of the pain associated with it.
  • Psoriasis skin care: Dermal Therapy’s Psoriasis Cream is clinically tested to effectively treat scaly, red and itchy skin caused by psoriasis.
  • Itchy skin care: Clinically tested to relieve the symptoms of itchy skin in minutes, this range is suitable for sensitive skin.
  • Very dry skin care: Made for severely dry skin, this range includes shower products, as well as moisturisers.
  • Sensitive skin care: A gentle lotion and body wash are free from petrochemicals, parabens and fragrances, to leave skin happy and hydrated.
  • Deodorants: These natural crystal deodorants are suitable for people with sensitive skin. They’re also alcohol and fragrance-free.
  • Children’s skin care: This range of products was developed to help manage mild eczema in children.

Points of praise

With almost all reviewers awarding Dermal Therapy products either 4 or 5 stars, there’s no doubt that these skincare ranges are effective.

Those who were new to the brand expressed their surprise and satisfaction that the skincare product they took a chance on was immediately effective in providing relief.

Reviewers expressed their praise for a broad range of products. In particular, the ability of products to soothe and relieve skin conditions, while providing a moisturising effect, was appreciated.

Of particular note was the products’ ability to relieve dry and itchy skin, and get rid of cracks in the feet, as well as dry hands.

Dermal therapy foot care

Noticed feet peeling after a couple of days that then left my feet very smooth and soft. I was surprised with the outcome, I could definitely recommend this product for people with dry cracked feet

Purchased in September 2021 at Good price pharmacy.

Thank you Kirra!

Becczo
BecczoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product for extremely dry lips

I find the Dermal Therapy original lip products to be very hydrating. In only a couple of days my lips go from chapped to moist. The tub is great to use prior to bed.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $5.00.

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Sim1here
Sim1hereSydney, NSW

Sensitive Skin Lotion

The Sensitive Skin Lotion is dermatologically tested and suitable for dry and sensitive skin types. I began using this lotion during winter when my skin was pretty dry and the cream restored moisture to my body noticeably within a week. This a light lotion, that absorbs into the skin quite quickly. I found it wasn't greasy and a good product.

Purchased in July 2021.

Hi Sim1here,
Thank you so much for your feedback.

The scalp serum has saved my scalp

After years of battling an itchy sore scalp thinking it was dandruff I tried this scalp serum after a hairdresser suggested I might actually have dry scalp. After a couple of days of using this serum morning and night I have no more itchy scalp. It is an amazing product and easy to use. I didn't give it the full 5 stars though as the bottle is small and using it twice a day means it runs out really quickly.

Purchased in August 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

Hi Jess,
Thank you for your feedback.

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia compares to other Skincare

I've found this the most effective cream for my hands, especially when trying todeal with Scleroderma

Smoothing a lessenig the extremely dry skin on hands and I use it frequently during the day. I make sure I apply it before bed and when putting on glives.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

Hi Barbara,
Thank you for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it.

Great for smooth skin!

The Heel Balm rubbed in easily into my feet and had a rich creamy texture. It made my heels feel soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this and will continue using it after my showers for fantastic results.

Purchased in February 2020.

Ease of Application

Best lip balm you can find at the pharmacy!

I'm a chronic lip balm user but was looking for something heavy-duty last winter after too much time in my air-conditioned workspace/cold outside. Was recommended this by a co-worker and so glad I picked it up, saw a difference in my severely chapped lips by the end of the day! No aggressive scent and doesn't feel too heavy on the lips either which is a bonus.

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline for $5.99.

Skin Wash

Love the skin wash leaves my skin feeling refreshed and good enough to be eaten off , i dont get a reaction to it and it never leaves me feeling sticky or dirty like most others and best of all am not allergic to it

Purchased in May 2018.

mandachic
mandachic

My Winter Skin Salvation

Dermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Wash is excellent for my sensitive dry skin. I love having hot showers and due to a medical condition suffer badly from dry, dehydrated skin. The formula is a soft, milky gel that's mild and gentle. It lathers well on a loofah and washes off easily without leaving any residue. It has a very mild scent, is a natural soap, SLS & paraben free, plus is ph balanced for sensitive skin. This product does the job of cleansing my body's skin and at the same time, it doesn't leave me feeling irritated and or dry like most other body washes. I absolutely love that it can be used by the whole family and it’s suitable for use on the face and body. My skin not only looks better but it feels softer and healthier too.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Outlet for $12.00.

Erin
ErinSydney, NSW

My winter rescue!

Every winter without a doubt I get windburnt lips and within a few days I have relief, the cracks and dryness all gone. Won't go back to any previously used product.

Purchased in May 2020 at Priceline for $4.00.

fantastic

Supple lips and it has made a huge improvement from my previous balm, i will let my daughter know to include this in her beauty regime as she also has problem lips.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $60.00.

KKL
KKLSydney, NSW

Works on kids skin without being oily

I applied the relief cream on the back of my daughters thighs and it really helped the healing process. It soothed her dry cracked skin, it did not sting and it was not oily. It was very easy to apply, even my hands didn't feel icky afterwards. We only had to apply a thin layer for it to work so a bottle can last a long time. This is our go-to solution whenever her skin flares up, be it mild or medium intensity.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Hi Monkeywong,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Much appreciated.

diana

I have noticed my skin is not as dry plus it feels so much softer and not rough . I also use for my grand daughter for her very sensitive hands. Love it.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $8.00.

Customer ServiceLittle Bodies

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Mikah
MikahSydney

Eczema relief cream convert

We love the little bodies eczema relief cream for the LITTLE BODY in our home! When he was first diagnosed with eczema we were worried, but within one use noticed the soothing benefits on his sensitive skin! Less redness, less marking.
Now we use it at first sign of eczema and it seems to keep it away!
Very happy little body here!

Purchased in October 2019.

Hi Mikah,
Thank you for sharing your little bodies story with us. Glad it has been sop beneficial to your family.

Excellent for fry hands

Easy size for handbag when needing to soften dry hands when on the go and having a very busy day. It is my go to hand balm every time as it does the trick!!

Purchased in November 2019 for $4.50.

Hi Dermal,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
Grazia.com.au recently named our hand balm, "the least glamorous but hardest working". We were stoked - we aim for efficacy, not glamour.