Dermal Therapy Australia
See the Best Skincare in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dermal Therapy Australia

Pros

• Wide range of products

• Soothes skin conditions

• Affordable

Dermal Therapy Product ranges

• Foot care: This range helps treat problems such as dry, cracked feet, foot odour, nail fungus and plantar and common warts.
  • Lip care: These products contain ultra-moisturing and concentrated ingredients to help restore moisture to very dry lips.
  • Hand care: Dermal Therapy’s hand balms and creams include a sanitising cream, an anti-aging balm and a cream for extremely rough hands.
  • Hair and scalp care: Two ranges of products are designed to either soothe a dry and itchy scalp, or to strengthen and stimulate hair.
  • Eczema and Dermatitis skin care: This range is made to help provide relief for dry and flaky skin caused by eczema, as well as some of the pain associated with it.
  • Psoriasis skin care: Dermal Therapy’s Psoriasis Cream is clinically tested to effectively treat scaly, red and itchy skin caused by psoriasis.
  • Itchy skin care: Clinically tested to relieve the symptoms of itchy skin in minutes, this range is suitable for sensitive skin.
  • Very dry skin care: Made for severely dry skin, this range includes shower products, as well as moisturisers.
  • Sensitive skin care: A gentle lotion and body wash are free from petrochemicals, parabens and fragrances, to leave skin happy and hydrated.
  • Deodorants: These natural crystal deodorants are suitable for people with sensitive skin. They’re also alcohol and fragrance-free.
  • Children’s skin care: This range of products was developed to help manage mild eczema in children.

Points of praise

With almost all reviewers awarding Dermal Therapy products either 4 or 5 stars, there’s no doubt that these skincare ranges are effective.

Those who were new to the brand expressed their surprise and satisfaction that the skincare product they took a chance on was immediately effective in providing relief.

Reviewers expressed their praise for a broad range of products. In particular, the ability of products to soothe and relieve skin conditions, while providing a moisturising effect, was appreciated.

Of particular note was the products’ ability to relieve dry and itchy skin, and get rid of cracks in the feet, as well as dry hands.

Amy
AmyWheatbelt, WA

Love Dermal Therapy Products

I have received several Dermal Therapy products to try and have found they are perfect for people with sensitive skin. I have hand care, lip care, skin care, deodorant, heel balm and they all work amazingly.

Purchased in October 2021 for $9.99.

Hi Amy,
Thank you, we sincerely appreciate your feedback :)

mjh
mjhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dermal Lip balm also excellent for badly dried hard skin on hands/fingers, feet/toes, elbows & brittle nails

I get terribly dry and brittle skin and nails, esp in winter. Used to put Lip Eze on day and night to both prevent and treat it which worked really well, but recently tried "Dermal Lip Balm Ultra Moisturizing" (in the 10g short round container) and am gobsmacked at how fantastic it's worked in such a short time, it softens the skin and even brittle nails beautifully. I rub it in at only at night before bed. It does have a camphor and cloves scent, but it's not overpowering at all. Wish I'd found this a long time ago.

Smell
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We sincerely appreciate it :)

Lari
LariSydney, NSW

Excellent protective lotion for skin prone to itching

I struggle with itchy skin after showering/swimming and this lotion helps prevent redness and itching. It absorbs quickly and has no scent. The lotion feels moisturising but not oily, and it isn't sticky like some petrolatum-based lotions. The pump is very easy to use.

Purchased in October 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $15.00.

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you Lari for the feedback!

ddeluca
ddelucaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

has worked like a charm

softer and less painful dry skin, the product helped not only me but also my partner who had cracked dry heels and noticed a big difference just in 7 days

Purchased in October 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $21.99.

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you for your feedback!

Holy grail lip balm

I had chronically chapped lips before I found this stuff. 2 days of using it and it was fully healed. I no longer have to wear lip balm 24 hours a day either. I have tubes of it in every corner of my house, multiples in all my handbags, and live in constant fear that it will be discontinued one day because I don’t think anything could replace it. So please buy it so that never happens thankyouuuu!

Purchased in January 2017 at Chemist Warehouse for $5.99.

Hi Amy,
Thank you for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it :)

sharwill
sharwillsunshine coast

Perfect for my scalp

I have started using the dermal therapy scalp relief serum and it has made a difference to my dry itchy scalp. I find it helps especially with the itch and I am very happy with this product.

Purchased in September 2021.

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

So so good for sensitive scalp that suffers from dandruff

Recently I suffered from dandruff and tried a few drugstore dandruff shampoos to no avail. They only aggravated my scalp further. Came across Dermal Therapy Scalp Relief range online and thought to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I noticed difference from the first wash. I have only used it three times up to this review and the dandruff has reduced A Lot! And without aggravating my sensitive scalp! Love this product!

Purchased in September 2021 at Better Value Pharmacy for $11.87.

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you Meilyana, we sincerely appreciate your feedback!

Use it every day

Lip balms are the best you can get. The only thing I use at night & regularly throughout the day. Would love one with a nice natural tint, what do you think, Dermal Therapy? :)

Purchased in January 2021.

Hi Jess,
Thank you for your feedback. We think that’s a great idea and I have passed it on to the team ;)

Dejay
DejaySpringfield lakes

Perfect lip balm

Very moisturising best lip balm I’ve had. Price point is good as well very affordable, Even better it’s Australian brand. Doesn’t have over bearing smell , light on the lips not overly thick glides on easy
Thankyou.

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles for $3.50.

Thank you Dejay!

Anne C.
Anne C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best lip balm. Great moisture

Lips stay supple with out any sticky residue. Long lasting and perfect to use everyday. Beautiful shine, no need for lipstick. The only lip balm I use.excellent product. Highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2015 for $6.00.

Hi Anne,

Dan M.
Dan M.Sydney, NSW

Amazing

In the work that I do, and with constant use of hand sanitizer, I found the very dry skin body wash to be excellent for hands and body. Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2021 for $20.00.

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you Dan, we sincerely appreciate your feedback!

Ava
AvaGreat Southern, WA

Platinum Foot Cream - Heel burn be gone !

my feet that had been burning for a while, Purchased this product and 5 days in the burning has gone.. relief!!

The deep cracks are softening and I have no doubt that continued use will see them go..

Unfortunately the guitar callous fingers are gone as well (note to guitarists) but goes to show it works!!

Purchased in September 2021 at Amcal for $16.00.

Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you for sharing your feedback Ava :)

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia compares to other Skincare

This is the best hand cream ever.

I’ve been using the Dermal hand cream for two weeks now & have definitely noticed a difference.
My hands feel so soft, noticeable cracks & dryness have disappeared.
It’s rubs in so easy. Love this product.

Purchased in September 2021.

Hi Megan,
Thank you for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it.

Rachael P.
Rachael P.South East Queensland, QLD

The foot mask really worked

This product was so easy to use not messy at all and now I have smooth feet you do notice a little flaky skin but not much I just no my feet feel great
Thankyou

Purchased in September 2021 at Terry White Chemmart.

Hi Rachael,
Thank you for you feedback.

JoJo
JoJoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Foot Product Ever

Purchased in September 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Hi JoJo,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it.