Dermal Therapy Product ranges
- Foot care: This range helps treat problems such as dry, cracked feet, foot odour, nail fungus and plantar and common warts.
- Lip care: These products contain ultra-moisturing and concentrated ingredients to help restore moisture to very dry lips.
- Hand care: Dermal Therapy’s hand balms and creams include a sanitising cream, an anti-aging balm and a cream for extremely rough hands.
- Hair and scalp care: Two ranges of products are designed to either soothe a dry and itchy scalp, or to strengthen and stimulate hair.
- Eczema and Dermatitis skin care: This range is made to help provide relief for dry and flaky skin caused by eczema, as well as some of the pain associated with it.
- Psoriasis skin care: Dermal Therapy’s Psoriasis Cream is clinically tested to effectively treat scaly, red and itchy skin caused by psoriasis.
- Itchy skin care: Clinically tested to relieve the symptoms of itchy skin in minutes, this range is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Very dry skin care: Made for severely dry skin, this range includes shower products, as well as moisturisers.
- Sensitive skin care: A gentle lotion and body wash are free from petrochemicals, parabens and fragrances, to leave skin happy and hydrated.
- Deodorants: These natural crystal deodorants are suitable for people with sensitive skin. They’re also alcohol and fragrance-free.
- Children’s skin care: This range of products was developed to help manage mild eczema in children.
Points of praise
With almost all reviewers awarding Dermal Therapy products either 4 or 5 stars, there’s no doubt that these skincare ranges are effective.
Those who were new to the brand expressed their surprise and satisfaction that the skincare product they took a chance on was immediately effective in providing relief.
Reviewers expressed their praise for a broad range of products. In particular, the ability of products to soothe and relieve skin conditions, while providing a moisturising effect, was appreciated.
Of particular note was the products’ ability to relieve dry and itchy skin, and get rid of cracks in the feet, as well as dry hands.
Questions & Answers
My wife has in previous years used your hand balm during winter as her hands get very dry and cracked. She is now 25 weeks pregnant and her hands are getting very dry and cracked again so we wanted to make sure it was safe to use during pregnancy before using it. She will be asking her doctor as well but wanted to see if you had any advice.
Thank you for your enquiry....Congratulations on your pregnancy, and best wishes to you both:) We can confirm that our Hand Balm is safe to use during pregnancy, and we agree with you that consulting with a doctor would be a good idea as everybody reacts differently during pregnancy. Please let us know if we could be of any further assistance. Have a lovely day. Kind regards, Dermal Therapy Team
Is the dermal therapy anti itch cream safe to use during pregnancy? We’re expecting our first baby and I suffer from contact dermatitis and my hands get extremely itchy
Congratulations on your pregnancy :)...Our Anti - Itch Soothing Cream is safe to use during pregnancy. However, taking into consideration how each person reacts differently during pregnancy, our recommendation is that a health professional should be consulted for advice before using a certain product to ensure that it is safe for you. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind regards, Dermal Therapy Team
my question is this... can i read reviews from people who have used the hand balm for aging wrinkled hands. I would love to read reviews from people who have really noticed changes in their hands. My hands are so wrinkled blotchy sun spots and crepey and i am only 59!! im embarrassed by my hands
Thank you for contacting us....Aside from the reviews on Product Review, you can also read reviews on all of our products on the Beauty Haven and Dermal Therapy websites. We have provided the links below for your convenience; they will take you directly to the reviews for our Anti-Ageing Hand Balm. • https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/product/dermal-therapy/anti-ageing-hand-balm/ • https://dermaltherapy.com.au/real-people-real-results/?_areas=hands Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Kind regards, Dermal Therapy Team
Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.