Dermalogica Active Moist

Dermalogica Active Moist

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ellabattista

EllabattistaNewcastld

So lightweight

This product is lightweight but still very hydrating, it tends to smooth down a lot of redness and gives my skin a fresh dewy look that isn’t oily.

Great day and night cream all in one!

Fantastic cream that is useful for both day and night. Compatible with all other Dermalogica product! I've been using this for years and have always liked how hydrated my skin is!

Shindee

ShindeeSydney

Love this cream!

The cream works very well with my skin, and controls my breakouts whilst hydrating my skin. I have combination oily skin, and i have been breaking out less than before. I would say that it does have a scent, and i think people with sensitive skin should definitely avoid this product. Also a little goes a long way, if this product is used in conjunction with their toner, then you only need to use a small pea amount.
I will definitely continue to use this product in the future.

Be careful

In store their dermatologist suggest me this cream and after using it 3/4 times my full face got small red rashes...I went to doc he said me to stop using this product,..in store those dermatologist are just selling products they don't have any idea!!! Think before you buy this product because its very expensive too

Smurf85

Smurf85Country Victoria

So far so good

I received this product as part of a travel/sample pack at David Jones and so far I am hooked. I wanted something to wear under my makeup during the day as my normal product causes my skin to become shiny and this one has been great. It is light and smooths on well so you don't need a lot. My skin has reacted well and while it's quite expensive, I think I will continue to use it in the future.
overall great skin product
price

will21

will21AU

Great product

Have found this moisturiser to be the best fot my skin over the past 2 years. Although a little more expensive it is fairly light and doesn't leave my skin feeling clogged like other products have.
Light weight, non-clogging
Somewhat more expensive but I think worth it

Jme

JmeAU

I love this product - it is a great moisturiser all year round.

Hydrates the skin without leaving it feeling greasy.

Fragrance free and easily absorbed into the skin so you can apply makeup straight after.
Can be used all year round.

pinkprincess01

pinkprincess01AU

I love it and even though it is expensive I will continue to buy it as I am really happy with the product. Contains no artificial fragrance or color so great for sensitive skin.
I have really sensitive skin and this is the first face moisturisor I have used that doesn't irrate my skin at all. It really is light weight and feels great on my skin!
I cant think of any cons regarding this product except that it is expensive

leanneleanne

leanneleanne

Good

Jasam

JasamAdelaide, SA

Bad

I've found much cheaper moisturisers for half the price of this one. Is not worth the money charged. Only bought it after having a facial done by a Dermalogica beautician & telling her that I had just run out of moisturiser that morning. She recommended this product to me, but I would never buy it again.
Doesn't make your skin react.
Price, Price & Price. Too expensive for the tiny tube.

lou19

lou19

OK

I've tried most Dermalogica products and this one sinks into the skin nicely. Out of the moisturisers this is the best for oily skin (which mine is) but I reccommend it be used in conjunction with their other products.
It's quite good for an oily skin, non-irritating
It's expensive for what it is