Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution

Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Skin Type
Kaitlyn

KaitlynGoulburn Valley, VIC

Smooth, Creamy and Gentle Cleanser

My mum has been using this cleanser for many years and it wasn't till I had my skin assessed by a Dermalogica consultant, that she believed it was the best cleanser for my skin as well. Ever since using Essential Cleansing Solution my skin feels smooth and hydrated. It doesn't strip my skin of its natural oils and only a small amount is required to cleanse the face and neck. I haven't had any adverse reactions to this product and I will continue to use it. I always use my essential cleansing solution after using Dermalogica's Precleanse to get a deeper cleanse.

Purchased in July 2019 at Dermalogica for A$62.00.

Ease of Application
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeDry Skin
RayWitt001

RayWitt001Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant gentle cleanser

garnetsapphire

garnetsapphire

I have been using this product for over ten years. It's the best cleanser for my face. I like that my face does not have an oily feeling after an application & I can easily rinse off the product from my face with warm water, I don't have to use another product to wash this off my face. Yet, it also does not seem to dry out my skin. Price is quite reasonable to me, especially the salon size that is available.
- cleans face effectively without leaving oily residue
- does not irritate sensitive skin
- just a little blob does the cleansing

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators