Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dermalogica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3

Ruined gave my skin.

This gave me acne. I knew it was the culprit because as soon as I eliminated it from my cleansing routine my skin cleared up immediately.
    Never again!!

marija
    marijaSydney

bad brand, bad skin stripping ingredients

I tried what was recommended from the sensitive range - moisturiser, cleanser, exfoliant, my skin was left after only 4 days irritated, itchy, red and sore and like as if it had been stripped. I went back to the place of purchase and was refused a refund or even an alternative range and was treated very poorly. I was still in discomfort and saw my Dr, after he read the labels, he said the ingredients are skin stripping and I was lucky I didn't continue use so there was no long term damage.

Laura
    LauraAU

Changed formula = unhappy customer

I have been using dermalogica's special cleansing gel for 2 and a half years now and have been happy with the product. Yet my most recent purchase of the gel has left me disappointed. The formula has been changed (you will notice a stronger fragrance) which has frustratingly irritated my skin. Initially my skin became red and hot then itchy. After two days of using the product my skin became all rough (which has persisted even after 4 days of not using the product). I am so disappointed and frustrated that I wasted my money on what I thought was a reliable and trustworthy product.
    The formula pre-change (it had a low fragrance and never irritated my skin)
    Irritated my skin.

Mary
    Mary

Take it back to where you bought it and they will give you a refund. Dermalogica have corrected this problem and you will find that further purchases will be better. BUT make sure it is a fresh product not old stock.

lou19
    lou19

OK

It's a good 'maintenance' cleanser for those just starting out with a skin routine, a little goes a long way and it's an easy routine to use.
    It's gentle enough for sensitive skin, but gives a good clean without drying.
    It's quite expensive for the results it produces.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators