Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dermalogica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
    Ellabattista
    EllabattistaNewcastld

All time favourite

I have been using this product for so long and love it I have never had any issues with it at all I have combination to oily skin and always leaves my face feeling fresh. My face felt clearer and smoother soon after I used it

Gosia
    Gosia

Love it

I love this product. I have problem skin and struggle to find products that work, but this does the trick. It removes foundation and makeup easily, but does not leave my skin dry. Im looking forward to trying other products in the range!

Lizzy
    LizzyMurray Region, NSW

Love this Dermalogica product

I've included this into my skin care regime on the recommendation of my Endota lady & it's amazing!

I started by using the dermal clay cleanser only (also a fantastic product) but now have incorporated the special cleansing gel into my procedure. I use the dermal clay at the end of the day (to remove the majority of my makeup) and then follow it up with a quick rinse using this. I then use the special cleansing gel only in the morning.

My skin as improved ten fold, with the above combo being great for my combination skin. I also use the skin smoothing cream!

Alicia K
    Alicia KSouth East Queensland, QLD

In combo with Pre-cleanse it's a godsend.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

can't live without!

This is a must have product in my bathroom or toiletries bag. I love it. I use it twice a day and it nevers makes my skin feel dry. As far as skincare goes you can't get a better range than dermalogica. Everything about Dermalogica is simple and easy to fit into a daily routine.
    it is simple to use.

Tina84
    Tina84AU

Best cleanser out there- worth the price

This is a really good cleanser and definitely WORTH THE PRICE because makeup comes off so easily if you use it right and it leaves your skin looking and feeling smooth.
    I've tried a LOT of different cleaners and I wouldn't use anything else after trying this, give it a try & you will see for yourselves
    Natural, light, easy to use, works really well

Pex
    PexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best cleanser I've ever used

Having worked in the beauty industry and tried many variations of cleansers, Dermalogica special cleansing gel is by far the best. My skin feels great after using it, no tightness or feeling that there's still layer of cleanser left on my skin (like you get with creme cleansers).
    I feel that my skin is clean as there is no residue left behind, you only need a small amount and it is very well priced.

lp99
    lp99IE

Best Cleanser Ever!

This cleanser is amazing. I find foaming cleansers best for my skin as I tend to get spots with creams etc but as I have combination/dry skin some foaming cleansers leave my skin tight. This however does not. It really cleanses my skin but is so gentle that even if I delay putting my moisturizer on it doesn't tighten.

It's a little pricey but worth it and lasts ages.

I'd highly highly highly recommend this to everyone.
    Gently, cleanses really well, doesn't dry out my skin

Sarah_C
    Sarah_CAU

So gentle, can't live without this!

No added fragrance, cleans skin without leaving residue on my face [no need for toner to wipe off the excess like previous brands I have used] This product stopped all my breakouts and left my skin glowing.
    Great customer service, fantastic cleanser!
    Expensive

pinkprincess01
    pinkprincess01AU

I have been using this facewash for 2 years now and love it! The product is a soap-free, foaming gel thats really gentle on your skin. I would definetly recommend this product to everyone.
    Since I have been using this product my skin has been so clear and fresh, it feels great on my skin and is easy to use. I have really sensitive skin and this is the first facewash that has worked well on my skin.
    I do find this product to be expensive but I buy the larger size and its last for a long time so its not to bad.

lee0173
    lee0173

I have been using Dermalogica for more than 6 years and have always been satisfied with the product and the results achieved. The Special Cleansing Gel is an absaloute must for the daily cleaning routine. I originally started using this product as it was recommended by a beautician who uses the products during facials etc. The only time I don't use the cleanser is if I run out and haven't ordered any, otherwise this product has a permanent place in my shower!
    Very gentle on the skin and does not have a 'heavy' fragrance. Lathers well and only a small amount is needed so a little goes a long way.
    Dermalogica products are expensive, however there are online shops which over discounted prices.

leanneleanne
    leanneleanne

I brought this cleanser based on recommendations from my esthetician. Prior to using it I used Loreal Hydrafresh gel cleanser, but it was discontinued. All other cleansers that I tried reacted with my skin, either stinging or causing redness and breakouts. It cleans my skin thoroughly and removes makeup. I can’t say I have noticed a great improvement in my skin since using it, but it is the only cleanser I can actually use that doesn’t react with my skin. I will continue to re-buy it unless my skin changes.
    A gel cleanser with hardly any smell, foaming and non-reactive, comes in large size (250mL), only need to use a tiny bit so lasts a long time.
    Expensive, bottle can be tricky to get right mount of product out.

lil_lazza
    lil_lazza

i love this cleanser- never want to swap products aGAIN. lathers well and leaves my skin ultra soft. love it love it love it. Find it online cause youll save heaps of money
    omg i just started using this cleanser again after using a few different brands. Im in love again with this cleanser. my skin has never felt so soft. I love how it lathers up so well with the tinest bit (half the size of a 5 cent piece) it rinses so well , no traces left. Lovely smelling, for me the lavendar stands out.
    price, however look online its a lot cheaper

MissModern
    MissModernMelbourne

This product seems quite expensive around $80 for 500ml. But you only need to use a pea size amount when cleansing. So one bottle lasts me 12months, such good value in my opinion. The cleanser its self is light and not greasy, the ingredents are mostly natural and its phd balanced. It cleared my up in 6 weeks and Ive been using it for 4 years now and only ever get 'hormonal' breakouts, I love that I dont have to worry about breakouts anymore.
    A 500ml bottle lasts me 12months, thats using it day and night. I broke out in acne really bad one summer, this was recommended to me and my skin was clear within 6weeks, i've been using it ever since.
    Nothing, this cleanser brought back my confidence, I never get breakouts anymore.

z3061328
    z3061328AU

Amazing cleanser. It was light on my skin, foamed slightly and lifted all signs of make-up/oil off my face without any irritation or feeling of dryness. Any cleanser that leaves your skin feeling clean and hydrated is a must have. Have been using this product for the past two years and am not changing. I'd recommend buying the large bottle. Despite the initial cost (yes it can be expensive in comparison to other store brands), I found a large bottle lasted me about a year or so.
    Unscented, soap-free, colour-free.