Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dermalogica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
    Anna
    AnnaPerth

Absolutely Love!

ive only been using this for about a week, but in that week my skin has improved so much! i love it, it removes my make so well, in one wash which is is amazing in itself. i have sensitive skin and found it leaves my skin super smooth afterwards. definitely recommend!

shbro1
    shbro1Eltham

A nice cleanser, but massively overpriced.

I bought this based on the glowing reviews it received here. I only bought a small travel sized bottle from eBay to sample first. It's an ok cleanser. Foams nicely and smells good. It rinses clean and doesn't dry out my skin too much. I don't mind it, but considering the price, it's not that 'special'. It also contains sodium laureth sulfate, which doesn't bother me too much, but it bothers some people and it's a surprising ingredient in such an elite skin care brand.
    lathers well, rinses clean, pleasant fragrance
    overpriced

nay178
    nay178Melbourne

A little bit goes a long way!

I had never used Dermalogica until I had a facial at Endota. The price was a little high so I shopped around online and found it cheaper on Strawberry Net. I purchased the combination skin pack so the cleanser was a small bottle but can I say, it lasted for ages! You only need a pea sized amount with a little bit of water and it foams up well. It left my face feeling fresh however I did need to cleanse twice to ensure I removed all of my makeup. At times I felt it left my skin a little tight.
    Long lasting bottle and fresh scent
    Pricey. Can find cheaper online.

Jme
    JmeAU

Good

This is an excellent cleansing gel for normal - oily skin and can be used every day.

It definitely leaves the skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated.

This is the best of the dermalogica cleansers.
    Cleans the skin without drying out

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators