Dermalogica UltraCalming Serum Concentrate

Dermalogica UltraCalming Serum Concentrate

Leala

LealaSydney

Helps clear up sensitive, red, dry skin in a twinkling

I got this for my husband as part of a sample kit of products from Dermalogica's Ultra Calming range. He used the cleanser, mist, this serum, and barrier repair. (I took the mask as he wasn't interested!) His skin changed from dry, red, itchy sandpaper to comfortable and happy virtually overnight. In less than a week it felt soft and smooth and there was absolutely no redness. It is hard to say which product from the range caused this turnaround, or if it was a combination of all of them. I have continued to buy the Barrier Repair (in the salon size tube) as I absolutely love it for last thing at night to seal in my moisturiser. Just putting it on my skin is an experience of supreme bliss!

chez25

chez25AU

Cannot live without this product

This product is a miracle product if you have sensitive or resurfaced skin. Yes it is expensive but check the net for suppliers who sell professional size products and you will save heaps. I have an auto immune disease which affects my skin and makes it very sensitive, I apply this product (a little goes a long way) and I can feel my skin sighing with relief. Brilliant - as are all the Ultracalming products.
    Does what it says it will - relief for sensitive skin.
    Expensive to buy through beauticians, I could not afford to use it. Thank goodness for the net.