6DermaVeen Hair Range

DermaVeen Hair Range

6DermaVeen Hair Range
3.6

59%12%29%
Brand Manager for DermaVeen? Claim your listing.

piscean
piscean66 posts
  Hair Range

I bought the Dermaveen Oatmeal shampoo after I started having itchy scalp problems with regular shampoos that was driving me mad. I love this shampoo as it does not irritate my scalp and my hair actually has a lot more body and is not limp after using it as well. The shampoo is ph balanced and contains colloidal oatmeal so it is not drying to your scalp and is very calming. It is such a relief to use a shampoo that does not make me itch and scratch like crazy. This is a great product if you have a sensitive scalp or have sensitivity to regular shampoos.
gives hair body, non irritating
expensive Show 2 replies
Prettypearls86 posts
lyndy_w
lyndy_w5 posts
  Hair Range

The only real let down of this product is the smell, its slightly off putting, though bearable due to the overall effectivness of the conditioner. I noticed it easing the ezcema on my scalp from the first time I used it. I can't rate this conditioner highly enough and would recommend it to any one that suffers from ezcema or scorisis on their scalp. Try it roday, you won't be dissapointed!
This is the best conditioner for people who suffer from ezcema or scoriosis on theor scalp.
It isn't available in all stores, mainly chemist's. And is a little on the pricey side
tashlgreen
tashlgreenAustralia89 posts

OK

This is not a bad shampoo to use if you have sensitive skin. The smell is not great. I don't think that it leaves your hair smelling fresh. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from eczema, especially if you get it on your face.
Great for sensitive skin
Expensive to buy
cryambai
cryambai23 posts
  Hair Range

A very good shampoo and conditioner. It leaves hair clean and quite soft, the smell is ordinary, but obviously is not covered up with other 'nasties'. For someone with dermatitis on the hands, the shampoo can be used without any adverse affects. The larger size comes in a pump pack, which is handy to use in the shower. And as an added bonus, the conditioner can safely be used as an adequate shaving cream.
Very gentle on skin and hair, and gentle enough to use on young children. Not heavily perfumed like other shampoos. Great for anyone with dermatitis and other skin problems.
annon
annon16 posts
  Hair Range

I have severe psoriasis on my scalp and have tried many products to relieve the constant itch; this is one of the few that actually works long term.

I use both the shampoo and conditioner daily and have bought the pump packs to try and make this a more economical product. As far a I know, it is only available at chemists and is quite expensive, however, I feel that the price is worth it to be 'itch free'.
Does exactly what it says and has stopped my head from itching
I find it very drying on my hair and I still need to condition the ends with a regular product

LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204303 posts
  Hair Range

After horrible luck with finding a Shampoo and conditioner which was suitable for my sensitive scalp I stumbled across DermaVeen Oatmeal Shampoo and Conditioner. I can say this is a great product which moisturisers the scalp and works well with flaking skin and ezcema. I love that it isn't harsh on the skin or scalp!
This is great, moisturisers my scalp without causing irritations, contains natural ingrediants and oatmeal works fantastic on my sensitive scalp,
nothing at all! this is a great product that works great for sensitive scalps which are allergic to fragrance and those with dry scalps too.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for DermaVeen? Claim your listing.