Shampoo, Conditioner

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell
katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

Best shampoo for dry scalp

Anything that has oatmeal is an absolute best friend of my body. This shampoo is not an exception. The shampoo is so smooth and after 2-3 uses, I think i'll have to ditch my conditioner!

Purchased in May 2020.

Smell
Emily Yap

Emily YapAdelaide

Great for daily wash!

It seemed that I have not been getting the right hair shampoo here until I came across this oatmeal range from Dermaveen! Although it doesn't smell as good as other hair shampoo, It's perfect for daily wash as it's gentle to scalp. My scalp was initially too dry and flaky but this shampoo has completely changed my hair condition after I started using it! Unlike other hair shampoo which could be too harsh on scalp, this shampoo soothes and nourishes the scalp! Love this product and I don't think I'll be switching to other hair shampoo!

mj88

mj88Western Australia

My new favourite

I bought this Shampoo at my local pharmacy after everyday shampoos had been leaving my scalp irritated and very itchy. I'd previously used Selsun Blue to help with a sudden dandruff issue I had but found it quite chemical smelling and it left my hair looking fried. This shampoo is my new favourite, I don't think I'll switch to anything else for a long time. It smells lovely, washes my hair well and leaves it feeling silky and smooth. It also completely calmed down my irritated scalp after two washes which is exactly what I was after. I'd always prefer a more 'natural' approach to scalp care so this works really well for me.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how DermaVeen Hair Range compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Gentle, great for eczema and dandruff

Normal shampoo dries out my scalp, making my eczema and dandruff manifest more severely. I've found that this shampoo is very soothing, lathers well and does not give me an itch.

The down-side is the smell as I do love a nice fragrant shampoo + conditioner, while this one is very medicinal-smelling. It also makes my hair greasy after only a day or 2 without washing, while I could go for at least 3 days before.

Overall, great if you want a break from harsh chemicals on your sensitive scalp - it really provides relief from eczema and itching. However, not one I would use on a constant basis due to the smell and less effective 'cleansing' factor.

Bassetluva

BassetluvaPerth

So far so good

I have only used this shampoo 3 times but the results are promising. I am no longer getting an itchy scalp a day or so after shampooing and my hair is soft and shiny. Remains to be seen whether I am happy long term as numerous shampoos I have tried have not worked after a few weeks. Hence only 4 stars. I'm being cautious.

Gentle shampoo for my dandruff problem

I suffer from dandruff problem and used many products specialized for dandruff before I decided to switch to more natural products. This product is gentle to my hair and help reducing the itchiness of my scalp. Please refer to my blog posts for more detailed review of this product:

batGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

bat

They are separate products. Available in 250ml or 500ml. Typically $15-$20 for 500ml. In Victoria they are available in pharmacies (egs Terry White, Chemist warehouse)). Also can be bought online.

Prettypearls