Shampoo, Conditioner

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Smell
Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Great product

I have itchy sculp n dry hair. After the first time use, my hair is so smooth even without using conditioner, I thought maybe it was because the way I blow dry my hair, I gave it another go, it still gave amazing result. Best shampoo ever. Love this product. Will continue purchase.

Purchased in March 2020.

Fay

FayGippsland, VIC

Relief

I had become allergic to the shampoo I had been using for 2 years, think they changed the formula, nearly scratched myself to death. Pharmacy worker recommended this product, three shampoos laterm all my itchy skin was gone, what a relief.

Purchased in April 2020 for $17.49.

Priscilla P.

Priscilla P.Perth, WA

Absolutely perfect and Cruelty Free!

Perfect! I’m in love with all those products, including shampoo and body moisturizer. I bought due to my itchy scalp and from now on I will keep using all products!

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $15.00.

Stevie890

Stevie890

My saviour!

Great for sensitive, dry & inflamed scalp. Now i'm recovering. Mix it w/ water in a container when washing every other day together w/ same brand of conditioner. My hair loss is becoming lesser so I'm getting my hair thicker back. Thanks so much Dermaveen, hope it would work and help too to others who are feeling helpless to their condition.

Purchased in March 2019.

Love it

I bought this shampoo after noticing dandruff around my hairline, my friends have always told me i get dandruff in my hair too. My scalp is dry but my hair gets oily, and every past shampoo has left my hair stripped of oils and kinda dead looking.
Anyway i bought this shampoo because my scalp was itchy and it was a little expensive in my eyes but it works amazingly! My hair is shiny and i have less fly-aways. It just looks really nice so im happy after first try :)

New formula doesn't work for me!

I have been using the shampoo for 20 years very successfully for dry and itchy scalp. Recently I have had dry and itchy scalp and have now noticed that there is a new improved formula. I notice of another reviewer has had the same problem. When I ring the one 800 number on the back of the bottle it tells me that that number is not available from my mobile phone. I would really like to talk to someone about this. On a more positive note I also notice that the words oatmeal shampoo are now bigger on the bottle which is really good for we people who can't see without glasses or contact lenses in the shower .

Love this product

Was recommended this shampoo after suffering continuous itching patches on my scalp. I always previously used expensive salon shampoos & conditioners. Dermaveen makes my hair soft & shiny. The smell is a bit dull so I spray a small amount of perfume when hair is damp and it smells divine. Another thing I do is add a small amount of essential oils to conditioner like patchouli, sandal wood etc. I notice some reviewers have mentioned it's expensive. I always buy on sale at different shops.

Pixal

Pixal

Been using for years, still happy.

Normal shampoo just irritates and makes my skin flare, been using this about five years, tends to leave my hair a bit limp if I condition also, so this is one shampoo you can use without conditioner even on colour treated hair. I will alternate this shampoo with poo bars etc, but still find they can irritate my scalp, I have never had "burnout" with this shampoo either. Reliable, safe, use it on your baby, play with other shampoos till your head hurts then use for the sweet relief, smells like almond essence. Now available in supermarkets.

Vanessa C

Vanessa CMelbourne

Relief for scalp

I suffered a sore scalp from a harsh shampoo and was in agony. I purchased this product and wet my hair and left the conditioner on for fifteen minutes. Admittedly i slathered heaps on to get relief but it worked. It soothed the pain. Highly recommend. It is now sold in Coles supermarket...great to see more fragrance free and natural products on the shelf.

Leah

LeahSydney, NSW

Psoriasis has gotten better

I've had scalp psoriasis for 28 years started as a small patch to covering my whole head. I've actually had a massive improvement using this. Flakeyness has pretty much disapreared, barely itch and parts of my scalp have returned to normal skin colour not the raging red i had grown accustomed to. Soo soo happy

runnerbunny

runnerbunnyhighgate

Wonderful for sensitive skin

I use this once a week to calm everything down, due to all the product I use and mix of harsh products i use this is a reset product, i leave it in for ten minutes and it settles all the itch, cleanses my scalp and keeps everything in check

I use this alongside the wash for those times when the dermatitis is really bad and flares up. Dermaveen has become a once/twice-weekly product to reset my skin and soothe everything, and on particularly bad weeks I use it every second day and it always calms things down

Use this on my partner and it has calmed his irrationally itchy scalp
soft scent, great packaging, effective on itchy scalp

Perfect!

I experienced severe itchiness and rashes the day after i got my hair dyed at the salon so i went to the pharmacy the next day and they recommended Dermaveen and i cant believe that it works really well! the smell is great and lathers up really well. I feel much better and i would totally recommend this shampoo who experienced the same problem as i did :)

piscean

piscean

I bought the Dermaveen Oatmeal shampoo after I started having itchy scalp problems with regular shampoos that was driving me mad. I love this shampoo as it does not irritate my scalp and my hair actually has a lot more body and is not limp after using it as well. The shampoo is ph balanced and contains colloidal oatmeal so it is not drying to your scalp and is very calming. It is such a relief to use a shampoo that does not make me itch and scratch like crazy. This is a great product if you have a sensitive scalp or have sensitivity to regular shampoos.
gives hair body, non irritating
expensive

janene58
janene58

Happy with all products iv had sensitive skin for years.wouldn't hesitate to recommend their products.

Hi pretty Awesome, did it improve your scalp psoriasis after using this product? thanks..

Jess39

Jess39SYDNEY

Pretty awesome.

lolo31
lolo31

where to buy dermaveen if you are in the USA

lyndy_w

lyndy_w

The only real let down of this product is the smell, its slightly off putting, though bearable due to the overall effectivness of the conditioner. I noticed it easing the ezcema on my scalp from the first time I used it. I can't rate this conditioner highly enough and would recommend it to any one that suffers from ezcema or scorisis on their scalp. Try it roday, you won't be dissapointed!
This is the best conditioner for people who suffer from ezcema or scoriosis on theor scalp.
It isn't available in all stores, mainly chemist's. And is a little on the pricey side

cryambai

cryambai

A very good shampoo and conditioner. It leaves hair clean and quite soft, the smell is ordinary, but obviously is not covered up with other 'nasties'. For someone with dermatitis on the hands, the shampoo can be used without any adverse affects. The larger size comes in a pump pack, which is handy to use in the shower. And as an added bonus, the conditioner can safely be used as an adequate shaving cream.
Very gentle on skin and hair, and gentle enough to use on young children. Not heavily perfumed like other shampoos. Great for anyone with dermatitis and other skin problems.

annon

annon

I have severe psoriasis on my scalp and have tried many products to relieve the constant itch; this is one of the few that actually works long term.

I use both the shampoo and conditioner daily and have bought the pump packs to try and make this a more economical product. As far a I know, it is only available at chemists and is quite expensive, however, I feel that the price is worth it to be 'itch free'.
Does exactly what it says and has stopped my head from itching
I find it very drying on my hair and I still need to condition the ends with a regular product

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

After horrible luck with finding a Shampoo and conditioner which was suitable for my sensitive scalp I stumbled across DermaVeen Oatmeal Shampoo and Conditioner. I can say this is a great product which moisturisers the scalp and works well with flaking skin and ezcema. I love that it isn't harsh on the skin or scalp!
This is great, moisturisers my scalp without causing irritations, contains natural ingrediants and oatmeal works fantastic on my sensitive scalp,
nothing at all! this is a great product that works great for sensitive scalps which are allergic to fragrance and those with dry scalps too.