DermaVeen Daily Nourish Soap-Free Wash

DermaVeen Daily Nourish Soap-Free Wash

See the Best Hand Washes & Soaps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for DermaVeen? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No

Rubbish

This product made my skin itchy especially in the underwear area unbearable. Pharmacist said it was good maybe for her not for me I've binned it. Will stick to ctaphil it hasn't a sent with it

Purchased in December 2019 for $25.00.

Elle
ElleSydney

Changed formula - gave me rashes

Sent message on FB and they confirm that they have changed formula about 4yrs ago. They just asked for the batch # and that they have reported it. Blah blah blah. $30 wasted!!!
Just tried it 3 weeks ago and I got these red spots on odd parts of my body. Never going back to this brand again. Happy to stick with Aveeno!! Never changing again. Lesson learned. most dermatologists recommends aveeno as well! I dont recommend dermaveen to anyone. I will
Continue to tell everyone about this experience.

Purchased in October 2019 at Priceline.

Rojer Davies
Rojer DaviesSydney, NSW

Terrible product

Yeh so i was doing a bio experiment aye, testing microbes on hands when using dermaveen. My hands got dirtier than they were prior to using the soap.
Therefore it is a trash product.
Do not buy

Purchased in May 2019 for $5.00.

Graeme
Graemeasked

Is this product (as it is soap-free) as effective start removing viruses from your hands compared with products with soap in it?

Stella Bella

Maybe if you put a bit of vinegar in it as that is a natural sanitiser. It might work. My mother always said hot water and velvet soap.

Berk
Berkasked

Has anyone used it on seb dermatitis

Lynx66
Lynx66

Hi Berk, Yes...I suffer from seborrhoeic dermatitis and have very sensitive skin. I use this product daily and find it is one of the few products that is as gentle as it claims, and I have tried so many that dont ! I find it not only doesnt irritate, but it soothes as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.

CategoryHand Washes & Soaps