DermaVeen Daily Nourish Soap-Free Wash

DermaVeen Daily Nourish Soap-Free Wash

See the Best Hand Washes & Soaps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for DermaVeen? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Diluted

It used to be my favourite body wash with a thicker creamy consistency, now it is so diluted it runs off your hand before you can wash. It’s disappointing as it used to be a good product.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.00.

Causes Irritation No
Shaz729
Shaz729Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Good!!

How disappointing. I bought a bottle of body wash and what a change and not for the best. The consistency was thin and what happened to the gorgeous smell? I will not be purchasing this again - but maybe it was just a bad batch?

Debra
DebraCanberra

Not happy jan

I have been using this product for a long time. The most recent purchase is a very different texture and consistency to the last one. Why change for the worse?

Graeme
Graemeasked

Is this product (as it is soap-free) as effective start removing viruses from your hands compared with products with soap in it?

Stella Bella
Stella Bella

Maybe if you put a bit of vinegar in it as that is a natural sanitiser. It might work. My mother always said hot water and velvet soap.

Berk
Berkasked

Has anyone used it on seb dermatitis

Lynx66
Lynx66

Hi Berk, Yes...I suffer from seborrhoeic dermatitis and have very sensitive skin. I use this product daily and find it is one of the few products that is as gentle as it claims, and I have tried so many that dont ! I find it not only doesnt irritate, but it soothes as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.

CategoryHand Washes & Soaps