Dermcare-Vet Malaseb Medicated Shampoo

Dermcare-Vet Malaseb Medicated Shampoo

Best product

I have used this product on my dog since he was puppy. It is great to for his itchy skin and prevents him from scratching. Highly recommend this product to dog owners.

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Barn Discounts.

Emma

EmmaCentral West, NSW

Good for Ringworm prevention and treatment in dogs

ShariR

ShariRNorth Queensland, QLD

Top product!

My pup gets periods of inflamed itchy skin which sometimes can be dry and flaky and at other times seem moist and warm. I got this shampoo and it was like instant relief for the both of us. There’s nothing worse than watching your loved pet suffer and scratch and become red all over. This shampoo smells nice and fresh, really calms her skin, redness goes away and itchy is soothed. Completely worth every cent! And saved her from taking medication instead. A much easier, less costly and healthier alternative, and she smelled pretty and felt soothed after her first wash. Love it! Happy pup, happy me!

Purchased in September 2019 at Petbarn for A$30.00.

Pet Grooming & Hygiene Products

Find out how Dermcare-Vet Malaseb Medicated Shampoo compares to other Pet Grooming & Hygiene Products

Jade Pratley

Jade PratleyPeel, WA

Smells amazing

If you have been on the hunt for a great shampoo for your dog and haven’t found anything out then look no further as this product leaves your dog looking and smelling so fresh and clean and the benefits last ages .
I have tried many shampoos for my dogs and this is the only product that leaves them smelling so good for so long !
When it comes to price it is on the higher end of the spectrum but you pay for what you get in the end it’s cheaper than taking them to a grooming salon and yet you get the same great smelling result!

Purchased in April 2019 at Petbarn for A$40.00.

happy puppies

happy puppiesPerth, WA

better than i could have expected

a little expensive, but i've saved a fortune on vets bills and medication, and have a happier dog. Wished i'd known about this years ago when i was advised the only remedy was cortisone

Purchased in January 2018 for A$55.00.

Barry

BarryAlexandra Hills

Itching and smell have gone

Malaseb Medicated Shampoo was recommended to me 2 years ago after my little dog was diagnosed with a skin condition that made him itch and gave off a nasty odour. I wash him twice a week (once in winter) making sure to massage the malaseb in well and leave on for the recommended 10 minutes. I noticed an improvement almost immediately but have continued to use malaseb to avoid the dermatitis an itching from returning. Happy dog and happy owner as he no longer rubs his back over the carpet.

Shirl

Shirl

Best product

Vet suggested for dermatitis on our boxer was itching non stop and was totally uncomfortable one wash and was 90% couple more and was totally gone best product ever

Review collected in partnership with Dermcare-Vet

Jillian walker

Jillian walkerHamilton

Dermcare

I used this product on my dog and it really worked well massaging the product ont her skin and then wash thoroughly helped her skin from being red to normal highly recommended this product

Cec

CecSydney

We use it every week

Our vet recommended this shampoo as our Bulldogs tail pocket was a bit smelly and this really solves the issue if we stay on top of it. Would recommend

sarah

sarah

Perfect. Done the job

My poor girl was as so itchy and I tried a few different products to no use. A helpful lady from overstock suggested I try this and my dog instantly relived from irritation and itching that was driving us both insane.
She is much happier and on top of leaving her nice and clean She is soft and fluffy!

Amanda F

Amanda FMelbourne

Perfect for my Lab

My 1 Year old has bad skin reaction to super market products and out vet told us to try this product for our pet. No more reactions.

Janet

Janet

Used on horse for bad case of greasy heel/mud fever

Myra N

Myra N

Amazed at results

I have tried selsun blue,neem oil,coconut oil,acv,probiotics, oil of oregano, and everything else. I started using about 8 washes ago (twice a week)ted has gone from a miserable itchy, greasy, black skinned dog with major hair and weight loss to a dog with a beautiful full coat, skin so much better, itching 100%better,put on weight,happy,sleeping not itching, definitely works on yeast infection. Brilliant!!

iamagirl69

iamagirl69South Australia

This product is brilliant for dogs with difficult to treat, skin conditions

I have a small x bred terrier who is so low to the ground, she often gets rashes from her belly touching grasses etc. (especially rye grass) when this happens, I wash her in a diluted solution ( 1 part to ten parts water) of Malaseb medicated dog shampoo and whatever rash, infection or skin irritation she has, has calmed down within two to four hours. It is not the greatest smelling product on the market, but it works each and every time I use it. It is also highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way. I have had the same bottle (which is still half full) for over a year and a half now. I recommend this product highly for dogs that are prone to recurrent and or difficult to treat skin conditions.

Jo Blogger

Jo Blogger

Top stuff

Great medicated shampoo For dogs. Cream Male retriever 4 years old.
We go camping a lot so it's nice to know, it has bug fighting ingredients in. He also had a staff infection and this really helped calm his skin.

Jimmy

JimmyBrisbane

Malaseb Medicated Shampoo

Previously been to three Vets and a respected dog groomer concerning my dogs skin and ear yeast based infections. Trying everything from tea, vinegar, prescription medication, and other ear cleaning products. Wasn't until our dog had a very bad breakout of a skin infection that the last vet we saw recommended Malaseb. The change in my dogs skin condition was very noticeable after a couple of days. Two weeks later and he's virtually all better with no signs of infection. Can't recommend the product enough and I wished one of the other vets recommended this earlier. Will continue to use this product as a maintenance strategy.

DKH

DKHAthens

Awesome!!! Love it!

I bathed my 12 year old pit bull with this shampoo and instantly saw results. He's taken steroids and antibiotics off and on for years. This really did help my BamBam and I've tried everything from vinegar to different flea control. I found this online and tried it. I will DEFINITELY purchase Malaseb again.

Works great!

My Lacey has a bad case of bacterial infection secondary to a yeast infection. Was placed on 2 antibiotics, a steroid, ear drops and this shampoo. Within a day she experienced tremendous relief, and a few days later, I bathed her with this and it works great. Her skin and fur are back to normal with no adverse reactions.

Bob

BobNarangba

Just what the doctor ordered.

My dog has suffered many years with a skin fungal infection that made him itch and scratch all the time which led him to have a smell owing to the bacteria. I tried several products with no success, until I read about Malaseb Medicated shampoo. After 2 weeks, 2 washes a week, he stopped scratching and the smell he had had all those years had gone. Now we use it once a week his coat is softer and he's pleasant to be around. The Important part of the treatment is that you apply the shampoo and leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing it off.

Its only my opinion :-)