Dermcare-Vet Pyohex

Dermcare-Vet Pyohex

See the Best Pet Grooming & Hygiene Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SamC

SamCMelbourne

Not sure!

During washing my Pomeranian he experienced a short seizure. It was the first time I used this on him and he had never had a seizure before. Not sure if its the product but just putting it out there so others can decide if its right for their dog or not.

Mythic

Mythic

OK

I've used this twice as my vet recommends it and my lab often suffers a skin complaint near the top of his tail. It doesn't irritate the rash he gets and doesn't seem to sting, even when the rash was inflamed. A good idea for dogs with sensitive skin.
Recommended by my vet, was good for use on my labrador who was suffering a skin irritation at the time, didn't irritate the condition, was a reasonable price knowing he would be clean but still comfortable, didn't leave my other (long haired) dog with tangles
Left the labradors coat feeling a little dried out, but nothing too bad.