Designarobe

Designarobe

3.8

Great Customer Service and Price, but above all the finished product is first class.

My wife and I just want to provide some extremely positive feedback after having a number of wardrobes built at our home in Leichhardt. Despite an awkward master bedroom with angled ceilings your team were able to create a brilliant result that is both beautiful and functional.
    Thank you to Elias and his team for a great job on budget.
    I would recommend designarobe to anyone.
    Regards John & Jo Bailey

Bella

BellaAU

Don't use these guys unless your requirements are super simple

Firstly I'll say that their installer did a beautiful job and actually saved the job. The initial design was nothing like my requirements so it was changed alot. The sales and design guys were very average in their approach to finishes and design. Errors were made and the quality was only just ok. I wouldn't use these guys again as they were just to hard and stressful to deal with

My experience with this company

If you are looking for old fashioned personal service, a great price, people who clearly want to assist you in achieving exactly what you want - Design A Robe is it!! They gave me great advice at the outset, updates on how my project was going through the workshop, delivery as promised and on time, brilliant installer who simply could not do enough to please, thoroughly great company, I even got a phone call from the lovely Karen to check I was happy, I am pleased to leave my phone number if any customer would like a personal chat about Design a Robe. 041 0472597. Thanks again guys

Conny

ConnySydney

Dissapointing

Rachel F.

Rachel F.Manly vale

Professionals and Highly recommended

Designarobe did our whole house in Manly vale Nsw Elias was very understanding and Helpful
    The installation team was very professional using the best technical tools .
    After completion the boys cleaned the rooms and vacuumed our carpets.
    Thank you all for the great job done I will spread the word.

Great product and great finish

We did tv unit, kitchen butlers pantry and laundry overhead cupboards. The quality of the finished product is really good. Very happy! Everything came out as we expected and as per the diagrams we were given at the quotation time.

Fantastic Service - Fantastic Prices!

From the moment we engaged Design-A-Robe through to the installation, Elias, Elie, Mona & Bobby have been fantastic to deal with. We have done a lot of renovations and new developments in the past, and only sorry we hadn't stumbled across them sooner! They came as a referral to us by a work colleague, so I can only refer them on to all of you as we were very happy with the quality and pricing. Nothing was too much trouble. We used them for a WIR area for the main bedroom and built-ins for 2 upstairs bedrooms. They matched the robe doors to our internal bedroom doors perfectly. I have no hesitation in recommending them and will certainly be using them again.

No show for quotation

Arranged to meet at home for quote a week ahead. 10 min before appointed time I received an email. Rep had a "contagious" disease. That's why she could not meet me. No offer to re-schedule etc. what a waste of my time, Can only imagine what their service would be like!!!

Joyce

JoyceSydney, NSW

Great design, great installer

After having several wardrobe companies unable to think outside the box, Elias designed 3 wardrobes for my disabled family member. Quote supplied Monday 19 th, installation the following Monday. The installer was incredible, worked non stop all day, did a fantastic job. Would highly recommend this company!

very good , attractive unit

We had 2 very large units designed and built at a family home in Vaucluse. The units are floor to ceiling wall to wall, each approx 4.5m long x 3.2m high. The units were delivered on time and installed with a degree of passion and detail not generally found today. Would I buy another yes, I have for another family member. Many thanks .

No Neck

After getting 3rd 4m long x 2.4 high unit at manly we are to order 2 additional unit for vaucluse. top work and materials from this company.

No Neck

Well, 2 more 3m x 3.2m high units, thats 5 in total since the first install at Vaucluse,, great appearance, great workmanship and first class install, Thanks again guys,

Top quality,excellent service always recommended

wanted to thank you for such amazing job. I absolutely love my new wardrobes. My house is over 60 years old so the walls are not straight. The builders worked extremely hard to make the wardrobes as straight as possible and delivered an outstanding product. Words cannot express my appreciation for your assistance for removal of the old doors. Bless you and your family

Hopeless, liars, no care, zero service.

Service started well. Delivery delayed twice. When it finally came only half the panels were painted. Waited another 2weeks. Delivery cancelled the day before as they wanted to do the extra poly coat I asked for on day 1. Waited another 2 weeks to today. Installer just advises me he has not received all the panels. Are these guys serious? The excuses I have range from
    accidents to comas. Do not use these people.

Stay well away!

I engaged these people to replace three internal wardrobes and hang a laundry cupboard.
    The tradesman destroyed the inside of the wardrobe, leaving huge holes in plasterwork. When I mentioned that I wasn't happy and would discuss with the manager before paying, he became extremely aggressive. He called the owner who then also came to my house. I had to call the police to have them removed from the property.
    They refused to take away any of the materials they'd removed, leaving them on my doorstep.
    It cost me an extra $1000 to have a tradesman come to my home and fix up the mess they left.
    They were extremely intimidating.
    Now the laundry cupboard is falling down so shoddy workmanship all around really.

Great waredrobe , wonderful and polite service

I love my new wardrobe, it looks great. Very happy with start to finish. Customer service brilliant!

Terrible Wardrobes & Service

kevin krost

kevin krostvaucluse,nsw,2030

Amazing quality and service

Great customer service

We had Designarobe to design and fit our wardrobe in master bedroom and laundry cabinets.
    I really want to say thank you for a great job and nice design
    They are very professional in any way from measure to design then install
    We found a little chip in one of the doors but it didn't take long to replace it .
    It's very hard these days to find professional and reliable tradespeople
    I highly recommend this company

Ugbug

UgbugSydney

Really happy with my new wardrobe

We were recommended by an acquaintance who recently had her wardrobe installed. The man who came to provide a quote were great and we had no hassles at all with a great installer who was friendly too. We are really happy with the results. It's only been a month so time will tell if the construction quality is as good as the initial install. But so far so good!