Designer Blinds and Shutters

Designer Blinds and Shutters

2.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Blinds did not meet consumer guarantee and poor quality and service. Terrible customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great Folding Awning

I read some of these reviews and wondered if I should go ahead with my Foldable Awning from designer blinds.

Im not sure if these guys were using a different company but i am actually really happy with my install and the service i got. The guys were there on time and appears to be of high quality and workmanship. My advice would be to judge for yourself as i am getting a set of outdoor blinds fitted in two weeks so we will see how they go with this fit.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Gadriel

Gadriel

Disgusting service from the owner

Crappy product, part for the hook broke due to being made from crap plastic. One day out of warranty and they wanted $220 to replace. After that made disgusting comments to my husband when he refused to pay for a fault with the product. Stay away

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Designer Blinds and Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

See all Designer Blinds and Shutters reviews