Designer Blinds and Shutters

Designer Blinds and Shutters (page 2 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (33)

Craig

CraigSydney, NSW

Thank you Designer Blinds and Shutters!!!!!

The blinds are just an amazing addition to our patio and the quality and craftsmanship just superb.... And the service just incredible will be talking to all my friends and family about this wonderful company... Thank you Designer Blinds and Shutters!!!!!

Mrs Mac

Mrs MacSydney

They are Fabulous - Product and the Team

The staff were very friendly, professional and helpful. Timing of the service was good.

The installation of the blinds was very good the team worked well together and they appeared to be really enjoying themselves it was lovely to have them around.

Any questions I had they were more than willing to answer.

The end product looks fabulous.

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Good Product Extremely Poor Aftersales Service

Very disappointed with the aftersales service...Virtually impossible to get in contact with or avoid answering calls, emails etc...I had the issue of a few times the blinds would not unlock.. Apparently silicone spray can sort this and first push down from the left..If they clearly mentioned this from the beginning... it's a shame the rubber cannot entirely sit on the floor which will invite cockroaches etc in which was the whole idea of securing it from insects etc. You might still need some door draughts etc.. There is also a gap near where it locks.. Again mosquitos can quite easily come through..

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Designer Blinds and Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

houda

houdaSydney, NSW

shutters looking great

It was a very pleasing experience.
Jack ,your rep,was very professional,helpful and very friendly,we told him then and there that's he's really a valuable asset to the company.
Installers were also great.
The shutters are also looking great.

Terrible experience and awful customer service

DO NOT USE this company. We had two outdoor roller blinds installed at our home. Within less than 1 month two of the brackets had ripped off damaging the brick they were attached to by ripping off the corners. As they installed the brackets right on the corner of the bricks on the weakest part rather than in the middle. When I called the company they were so rude, aggressive and refused to take responsibility for the issue. They only offered to send new brackets and we would have to pay for them to be installed. This company is only interested in taking your money and if there is any issue they completely wipe their hands of it.

Very Responsive & easy installation

Our experience from the time of contacting Designer Blinds to the installation of our fantastic outdoor blinds has been flawless. We are very happy with them & are enjoying our afternoons on the balcony

Annette

AnnetteSydney, NSW

Lovely

I have had my blind for about a year. It is very good quality and the workmanship and installation was perfect. I struggled with the summer sun hitting the house, but now I have a stylish Designer blind to take the temperature down in my home. I am really glad I made the Designer choice. Annette

Connor

ConnorSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst experience

I have never felt compelled to write a bad review for a business before, but I need to alert other potential customers of my personal experience with Designer Blinds and Plantations of Badgally Road, Campbelltown. The product they supplied to me was faulty, did not fit and was of poor quality. When I raised these problems with Brad, the owner, he was aggressive and rude, and refused to accept responsibility for the issues. Their business ethics and customer service were appalling. This was my experience. It would seem that other reviewers have had a similar experience. You can take a risk and use Designer Blinds and Plantations, but there are many other suppliers of blinds, so my advice would be to choose another company.

Holly

HollySydney, NSW

Horrible Experience

Installation night mare, cracked tiles, un level brackets, after service is appalling, we have been blocked from all social media all we want is what we paid for and to be fixed, these guys a crooks! Do not recommend at all! Don’t be fooled by their friendly sales reps!

jarrid c.

jarrid c.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great for the weather

I have just had three zip blinds installed in my alfresco area. Amazed over the weekend on how much rain the blinds keep out. the guys took about three weeks to from when we chose the outdoor area. Great installers and a happy customer

troy e.

troy e.Sydney, NSW

Just what we wanted

We have just had five blinds installed and they are fantastic... we had three other quotes and are extremely happy with our purchase. Also glad we chose the motor option for the six meter awning. Highly recommend
Paul and the team.

Trizo o.

Trizo o.Sydney, NSW

Great service and install. Blinds look amazing

Blinds have transformed out outdoor area. Great company and great quality. Every thing is custom made from scratch. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family. Great warranty also

K Head

K HeadSydney, NSW

Poor communication and overpriced

Don’t recommend

I Got 3 Electric blinds from this Company.
Over all the product is good!

But the biggest blind at just under 4 meters makes loads of noise in just a light wind! So won’t recommend any bigger then 3 meters!

Extremely bad installations- wrong colour pop rivets/Scratches and a panel spray-painted rather than powder coated.
even worse communication
Took 3 attempts to install and two months of messing about to get it sorted.
I do not recommend using this company.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

One of the best blinds and shutters companies in Sydney

Do yourself a favour and do not believe all the negative reviews you read about this company as they were excellent. Hardworking, clean, efficient and friendly. I do highly recommend

Waz A.

Waz A.Sydney, NSW

Complete rubbish

Best Installers I Have Dealt With!

I don't write reviews very often but I had a retractable pergola installed on the weekend and thought i would leave feedback. Its too early to tell whether im happy with the actual cover just yet, but i was very impressed by the professionalism of the installers Craig and Mike.

I was super impressed by the fact that they knew they were going to be running late and gave me a call to notify me so i was able to run a few errands.

Thanks once again to the designer team, will look again when im ready for blinds

Great products and great service. Would recommend

Extremely happy with our new outdoor blinds, we use to get eaten alive by mozzies and after we had our blinds fitted you could literally see them buzzing outside.

one little quibble i had is the lack of response i initially got, but i managed to get a hold of brad who i assume is one of the owners and from that point everything went smoothly.Happy to use again.

Farooq A.

Farooq A.Sydney, NSW

New folding arm awning install

I had a folding arm awning installed yesterday. Very happy with the workmanship and professionalism of the installers. I decided to go for the motorised option on the recommendation of John who sold us on the system. Not regretting this decision so far.

So far so good with my retractable roof

Brad and the team gave me a quote i couldn't refuse on my retractable roof. I went into the whole agreement with a bit of skepticism after reading a few of the reviews on Designer, but im happy to say everything went to plan and am very happy with my new motorised roof. The installer especially were very good, they were very nice, cleaned up and even threw a few bolts into my pergola to help strenghen it.

When i brought up the reviews online, they mentioned they have worked hard to improve what they do and if my work is anything to go by, i think they have.

See all Designer Blinds and Shutters reviews