Designer Blinds and Shutters

Designer Blinds and Shutters (page 3 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (33)

Chris Redondo

Chris RedondoSydney, NSW

All good here. Very good quality and my outdoor space is now year round entertaining space

Great Folding Awning

I read some of these reviews and wondered if I should go ahead with my Foldable Awning from designer blinds.

Im not sure if these guys were using a different company but i am actually really happy with my install and the service i got. The guys were there on time and appears to be of high quality and workmanship. My advice would be to judge for yourself as i am getting a set of outdoor blinds fitted in two weeks so we will see how they go with this fit.

Gadriel

Gadriel

Disgusting service from the owner

Crappy product, part for the hook broke due to being made from crap plastic. One day out of warranty and they wanted $220 to replace. After that made disgusting comments to my husband when he refused to pay for a fault with the product. Stay away

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Designer Blinds and Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Pushy salesman

I have never been pushed into a corner and pretty much forced to sign with them . I have never known about blinds i wanted to get another quote but he was so adamant for me to sign with them that i never gor a chance to. Now 5 weeks later i still dont have my blinds up when i was promised 2 weeks . I guess you learn from your mistakes to stay away from big mobs

Miriam Archetti

Miriam ArchettiSydney, NSW

Where Oh Where have my Bistro Blinds gone, Where Oh Where can they be ???????

Hi,
On the 30/1/19 I ordered two large Bistro blinds for the back of my house, very nice people came out and sold their product within an inch of it's life, I loved what I saw and hey presto, well , not exactly, I got a phone call two days ago 28/2/19 that my blinds are ready to be installed. We agreed 30/2/19 between 1.30 - 2.30 and I'm still waiting Saturday 11.03am. I have tried to ring but no answer and I have sent an email but no reply hence, I am taking this road as they have left me no choice. A phone call would be nice or email. Why do companies insist on treating the customer like a moran we are not, you entered into a binding contract, honor it, stop stuffing around and give me my bloody blinds.

Kind regards,