Designer Blinds and Shutters

Designer Blinds and Shutters

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (5)

Rayan

RayanSydney, NSW

Very bad service !

My blind need repair from August and I’m still waiting , it has been stuck in one position since then ! The new one they installed are getting stuck as well so it’s the service and quality of the blinds . Do not recommend.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Blinds did not meet consumer guarantee and poor quality and service. Terrible customer service.

Kamal

KamalSydney, NSW

Awful

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Designer Blinds and Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Terrible experience and awful customer service

DO NOT USE this company. We had two outdoor roller blinds installed at our home. Within less than 1 month two of the brackets had ripped off damaging the brick they were attached to by ripping off the corners. As they installed the brackets right on the corner of the bricks on the weakest part rather than in the middle. When I called the company they were so rude, aggressive and refused to take responsibility for the issue. They only offered to send new brackets and we would have to pay for them to be installed. This company is only interested in taking your money and if there is any issue they completely wipe their hands of it.

Connor

ConnorSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst experience

I have never felt compelled to write a bad review for a business before, but I need to alert other potential customers of my personal experience with Designer Blinds and Plantations of Badgally Road, Campbelltown. The product they supplied to me was faulty, did not fit and was of poor quality. When I raised these problems with Brad, the owner, he was aggressive and rude, and refused to accept responsibility for the issues. Their business ethics and customer service were appalling. This was my experience. It would seem that other reviewers have had a similar experience. You can take a risk and use Designer Blinds and Plantations, but there are many other suppliers of blinds, so my advice would be to choose another company.

Holly

HollySydney, NSW

Horrible Experience

Installation night mare, cracked tiles, un level brackets, after service is appalling, we have been blocked from all social media all we want is what we paid for and to be fixed, these guys a crooks! Do not recommend at all! Don’t be fooled by their friendly sales reps!

K Head

K HeadSydney, NSW

Poor communication and overpriced

Don’t recommend

I Got 3 Electric blinds from this Company.
Over all the product is good!

But the biggest blind at just under 4 meters makes loads of noise in just a light wind! So won’t recommend any bigger then 3 meters!

Extremely bad installations- wrong colour pop rivets/Scratches and a panel spray-painted rather than powder coated.
even worse communication
Took 3 attempts to install and two months of messing about to get it sorted.
I do not recommend using this company.

Waz A.

Waz A.Sydney, NSW

Complete rubbish

Blind & Shutter Shops

Gadriel

Gadriel

Disgusting service from the owner

Crappy product, part for the hook broke due to being made from crap plastic. One day out of warranty and they wanted $220 to replace. After that made disgusting comments to my husband when he refused to pay for a fault with the product. Stay away

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Pushy salesman

I have never been pushed into a corner and pretty much forced to sign with them . I have never known about blinds i wanted to get another quote but he was so adamant for me to sign with them that i never gor a chance to. Now 5 weeks later i still dont have my blinds up when i was promised 2 weeks . I guess you learn from your mistakes to stay away from big mobs

See all Designer Blinds and Shutters reviews