Designer Blinds and Shutters

Designer Blinds and Shutters

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (24)

Exceptional service, quality product & fantastic price

Designer blinds recently completed an install of full blinds throughout our home. We had several companies quote the job and from the instant we dealt with Designer Blinds, my wife and I were really impressed, not only with the process but also the professionalism. They were punctual, understanding of our needs, fantastic value and the end product well exceeded our expectations. We recommended them to a family friend already and they couldn’t thank us enough for the recommendation. If you are looking for quality product through a professional company, Designer Blinds are who you need. Thanks again guys 10/10

Sev

SevSydney, NSW

Designer Blinds Great outcome!!

My partner got in touch with Designer Blinds & Plantations for quote on outdoor blinds. After meeting with a sales rep it was suggested we install 4 Zipstream blinds to close in our alfresco area. We opted for mesh to allow some light to filter through – so far so good and we’re happy with the results. The install team was also punctual, polite and considerate to any disruption. We’ve had no reason to follow up on the warranty or after service but the warranty period is very reasonable. We’re happy to recommend Designer Blinds & Plantations based on our personal experience of the service and product itself.

Great product

Amazing value for money compared to what competitiors in the area were offering. I always do my diligence and shop around but even visually comparing to what we saw at another showroom (not naming any names here) obviously a higher quality product and materials. It was a big priority to get something that would last us years and not have to do the whole process over and Designer Blinds was on our level from the start.
The salesperson really leveled with us and gave us a lot of confidence in the product, more than I can say for any other salespeople we contacted. Glad we chose a local business that actually took the time to understand what we wanted and didn’t compromise on quality

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Designer Blinds and Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Great product - Highly recommend

We got 6 electric blinds installed last year. Happy to say we’ve had no problems! They still look good and no issues in wind, storms, etc. It originally took a few appointments to measure up and make sure we were on the same page. But worth the effort and the wait time to get the right fit and a good quality product. The functionality is great and they're easy for all the family to use. Highly recommended...

High quality awning installed for us

Dave was extremely helpful and an allround great guy to deal with. Despite us being picky with colours and running them around a bit, the staff were professional and I was able to talk to someone every time I called. Without having to chase someone down who actually knew what they were talking about! The price was pretty good and after having the awning installed the quality is top notch, a year later it’s still looking really good. Happy to recommend them if you’re looking for a foldable awning.

Best Blinds EVER!

Honestly, the store was so easy to navigate and the workers were the sweetest! I’ve had these blinds now for months and they still act like they are still fresh out of the box! Thanks Designer Blinds!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Allira Ross

Allira RossSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great experience!

We had a great experience with Designer Blinds. Everyone was professional and prompt with any enquires we had. We had Steven and Johnny do our install and they were amazing! I highly recommended this company! Thankyou for our blinds we look forward to enjoying this for many more years.

Recommend

Recently switched from traditional blinds to plantation shutters for our sunroom and it’s really made a difference. The space seems much bigger and no longer has that tacky 80s look - very sleek and modern! A much safer option for the kids as well, no more tangled cords and it’s one less worry on my mind. We still get plenty of light in the room and it’s a much nicer space to be in. Thanks Designer Blinds

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

In love!

Getting a retractable awning has been the best decision we’ve made for years. No longer having to avoid using our little pool during the middle of the day has been fantastic. The fabric really works to block out the UV rays (my biggest worry beforehand) and we’ve had no issues with sunburns since we had it installed. No doubt we’ll be getting even more value out of it come spring and summer!

John B

John BHunter Region, NSW

Great product and service

My new shutters look great and the quality seems excellent from what I can tell. Installation was quick and the staff were very easy to deal with. As the shutters were custom made it did take some time to be ready for install but we were given a time frame up front and we understood what was going on.

LOVE!

Thanks for such an amazing job on our awning. The look and function is even better than we expected and we’re grateful for all the assistance we had in getting the right aesthetic to match our home. We weren’t aware of half the options out there so very grateful to the Designer team for taking us through everything

Dani K.

Dani K.Sydney, NSW

customer review

Fantastic blokes who really know what they’re doing. Very impressed by their product knowledge and level of detail that went into our measure up and quote. Would definitely use them again or recommend to others.

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Extremely happy with the service and advice

The service we received from Designer Blinds was exceptional. Our Zipstream blinds have been a godsend since they were installed and very glad we listed to the advice we were given – the motorised option was more expensive but much easier to use. We’re already using them regularly so I know we won’t regret it! Great product knowledge and they really seemed to care about making sure everything matched.

Highly recommended

Highly recommend Designer to anyone else looking for outdoor blinds. My wife and I had a lot of questions and felt satisfied we had enough information to go forward in the end. Professional install and the prices were very reasonable.

rinjo

rinjoSydney, NSW

Quality product and good customer services

Quality roller blinds and good customer services. Good after sales support.
Fully satisfied. I have also recommended to couple of my friends. They are also satisfied. All the best for designer blinds

Craig

CraigSydney, NSW

Thank you Designer Blinds and Shutters!!!!!

The blinds are just an amazing addition to our patio and the quality and craftsmanship just superb.... And the service just incredible will be talking to all my friends and family about this wonderful company... Thank you Designer Blinds and Shutters!!!!!

Mrs Mac

Mrs MacSydney

They are Fabulous - Product and the Team

The staff were very friendly, professional and helpful. Timing of the service was good.

The installation of the blinds was very good the team worked well together and they appeared to be really enjoying themselves it was lovely to have them around.

Any questions I had they were more than willing to answer.

The end product looks fabulous.

houda

houdaSydney, NSW

shutters looking great

It was a very pleasing experience.
Jack ,your rep,was very professional,helpful and very friendly,we told him then and there that's he's really a valuable asset to the company.
Installers were also great.
The shutters are also looking great.

Very Responsive & easy installation

Our experience from the time of contacting Designer Blinds to the installation of our fantastic outdoor blinds has been flawless. We are very happy with them & are enjoying our afternoons on the balcony

Annette

AnnetteSydney, NSW

Lovely

I have had my blind for about a year. It is very good quality and the workmanship and installation was perfect. I struggled with the summer sun hitting the house, but now I have a stylish Designer blind to take the temperature down in my home. I am really glad I made the Designer choice. Annette

See all Designer Blinds and Shutters reviews