Designer Bums Modern Cloth Nappies

Designer Bums Modern Cloth Nappies

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Designer Bums Modern Cloth Nappies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
  • Comfort
Mammabearreviews
MammabearreviewsIllawarra, NSW

Nice prints not for everyone

Nice prints unfortunately not for heavy wetters or chunky monkeys. Left red deep marks around the thighs. Which isnt normal. Changed brands no more marks. For the same money or less you can get better nappies. Sorry. They aren’t the trimmest nappies on the market either quite chunky and big.

Purchased in April 2019.

KateR26
KateR26Hunter Region, NSW

XL wet bag faulty

We bought a couple of XL wetbags before bub was born. Started using them recently and after only a handful of uses, one of them broke- the stitching at the end of the zipper failed and the zipper tag came right off. I contacted designer bums, and they said that it could have been my fault. I paid a lot of money for the wetbags, so am pretty disappointed.

Ianblueeyes
IanblueeyesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dont be sucked in by prints

Lovely prints but the nappies can leave deep red marks. Not good for babys circulation. I didnt even on sell mine. I couldnt put another baby through these troubles. I hope the manufacturer looks at these reviews and rectify this problem.

Purchased in August 2019.

Narelle
NarelleNew South Wales

Disappointed

Purchased this product after seeing some of the awards they received.
Unfortunately leakage is consistent with these nappies. I spoke with designer bums thinking it was how I was fitting them, but the problem continued. Then I thought maybe my bub was a bit small, now she’s bigger and the problem still continues.

Purchased in January 2019.

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Designer Bums Modern Cloth Nappies compares to other Reusable Nappies