Designers Watches (designerswatch.com.au)

Designers Watches (designerswatch.com.au)

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Designers Watches (designerswatch.com.au)? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
Kris
KrisAdelaide

Trash grade SWATCH watch

R Siva
R SivaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never had such experience!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Alex
AlexMelbourne

Worst site ever please never send them money!!!

No watch, no replies, phone rings out. I'm about to head over to the 'address' with Police cause this is some nonsense.

Kav
Kav

Terrible communication and sold unavailable product

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Designers Watches (designerswatch.com.au) compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Raimundo
RaimundoSydney

Warranty doesn't cover as specified

Riksam
RiksamPerth, WA

ABSOLUTELY SHONKY!!!!

GalinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Weeks have passed - NO WATCH!!

I've ordered over 2 weeks ago and paid for 3-5 day delivery. [name removed] said they had to switch to Aus Post. This was over week ago. I have emailed [name removed] and asked for a tracking number with Aus Post and an ETA, haven't heard anything back. Condition of my postage option was 'fully insured, web tracking with sms updates'. I've had to chase up for any updates.
I’ve sent multiple emails now and nothing!!
I am going to report these scammers to police, consumer affairs and demand my money back!
Tracking Number
Shipment #100006475 for Order #100009704

Nic
Nicmelbourne

Watch band has fallen apart within a month - but they sent a replacement and it broke again after 5

I bought a Michael Kors watch which I loved in January. After a few wears the band has fallen apart. I had trouble getting hold of anyone via email after 4 attempts. There is no phone number to call anyone. I’ve had it for only one month. I'm editing what I initially wrote as they did reply in the end and replaced my watch band (I had to pay postage to send it back to them) but it was returned be it a couple of months later. They need to improve the response time of their customer service but they do respond in the end :)

UPDATE: They did replace if for free and sent me another one as mentioned above. But after 4 or 5 wears no kidding it broke again?!?!?!? These guys are selling fakes. They fall apart. An absolute disgrace.

Rachelle
RachelleMelbourne

Scam Site!

I bought a Tissot watch which fell apart within 2 months, the 'genuine leather' band is falling apart and pieces of the face have fallen off, not to mention it doesn't keep time properly. They have been in contact and have offered to repair these issues for a fee. It is obviously a fake watch as a genuine Tissot wouldn't deteriorate as this watch has. The customer service team has been rude and difficult to get ahold of. I spent hundreds on a watch that is now in the bin...be careful.

If you have had a similar experience please report them to consumer affairs as they will remove the site if enough people complain.

Perfect Gift for My Sister

My sister was going to New Jersey for her next education. I was wondering to give her a gift. I search on the DesignersWatch shop and bought a Michael Kors Parker watch. The watch was very nice, she also loved that watch.

Eddie.M
Eddie.MAuckland

Be Careful

Ordered a watch for my partners birthday with a 3-5 business day delivery. The money went out of my account and I received a confirmation email. After a week had gone by with no further word from them, I called them up to find out where my parcel was. I was told that not only had it not been sent, but they didn't even have it in stock. After I questioned why nobody had contacted me to inform me, they had no answer. When asked when they would have it in stock, they had no answer. When asked why they took my money despite them having no idea when/if they would have it back in stock, they had no answer. Safe to say that I will never use this company again!

Designers Watch Internet Ripoff

I purchased my daughter a watch from Designers Watch which arrived on 25 July 2017 broken-order number 100008601. We returned the watch to the company by courier at great expense. They do not respond to emails and telephone calls and it appears impossible to contact them. Consumers should exercise extreme caution in buying anything from this company.

Helen
HelenDarwin

Very helpful online business

I'm living in rural area in Darwin where most of the courier company can not deliver, even australia post will take 2 weeks to deliver. Designerswatch helpful advices and services helped me deliver the Watch to my daughter fast and on time.
Also their cheap affordable branded Watches are beautiful!

Horrible delivery and customer service

Used this company to buy a Burberry watch for my girlfriend a week before her birthday. I got 3 day delivery for $20, it's been 9 days now without any sign of the watch. I emailed the company earlier this week, I immediately received a very unprofessional e mail from a [name removed] stating that it's on its way... no tracking number, job title, or simple apology was given. Yesterday I emailed the company representative back stating that I'll be reversing the charges and sending back the watch if it shows up, and [name removed] has now gone silent. Great job guys!
Cheers!

Vicky NgaiHong Kong

Have the lowest performance for order process

I am unhappy and share my bad experience with ordering in Designers Watches. Why is Designers Watches team the very low performance for ordering process that over one week cannot ship out my order? I have given enough time for the delivery period. Due to your bad and lowest performances, will let my order no enough time to deliver.....